+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey all

Hardstyle Addict
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 105
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    GreyFox has a spectacular aura about GreyFox has a spectacular aura about GreyFox has a spectacular aura about GreyFox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] GreyFox     $ 0.00

Hey all

Hey all, I know not most people know me but I thought I'd just let you know what's happening so you didn't think I forgot about you.

On Anzac Day my father went into hospital after having what we thought was a stroke which later turned out to be a Grade 4 Brain Tumour which is the most aggressive type you can get.

He lost close to 100% strength in his right side so he couldn't walk or anything like that.
    He was given 9-14 months to live which was hard to accept but we made the best of things.

On the 7th of June he slipped into a partial coma and put into ICU on life support.
    Although the decision was the hardest thing my family has had to do we were granting Dad his wish as he never wanted a machine keeping him alive we decided to turn off the machine on the 9th. At about 11:30pm on the 8th Dads heart officially stopped beating but the doctors gave him some drugs to keep it pumping for my family to say our final goodbyes.

R.I.P Dad 14-4-55 9-6-14

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GreyFox For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Rawr.     $ 20.00
    G'day mate, That's heart crushing news, I hope the best for your family and friends.

It's always shit when genuinely nice people get taken from us, Stay cool mate it will get easier with time but it's going to be hard.
    Hang in there buddy, We're here if you need to vent.

R.I.P

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawr. For This Useful Post:

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824
    Overall activity: 0%

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    Brotha, my heart goes out to ya family - Experiencing the passing of a loved one is hella rough and it's a sure great thing y'all were there to be with him in his final moments. The best thing you can do for your pops is to keep living life but never forgetting the lessons he may have taught you. Continue to strive to be the best person you can be, for him.

Thanks for sharing somethin' personal, you know DTK always got you, whether everybody knows you or not. Keep your head up.

Love.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

Aka. DudManWalking
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 396
    cameron3111 is a jewel in the rough cameron3111 is a jewel in the rough cameron3111 is a jewel in the rough cameron3111's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] cameron3111     $ 0.00
    I may not know you, or what you are going through, but what I do know is that we are here for you. We will always be here for you, whenever you need it. If you wanna just hop onto the forums and chat with us, have some fun or just have a serious talk about life then by all means do it.

We are here for you, through thick and thin, through the tough times, the bad times, and the good times.

R.I.P.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cameron3111 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 132
    YakuzaLeader is on a distinguished road YakuzaLeader's Avatar
    Total Donations For

YakuzaLeader     $ 0.00

Hope all is well

Hope everything is okay

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information