+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Goodbye for now, But now forever

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Overall activity: 0%
    lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] lapdancinglavalampllama     $ 0.00

Goodbye for now, But now forever

Okay so before you all start crying i'm not officially leaving dtk. I start full time study on Wednesday and i just won't have any time at all for css. Who knows how much i'll be on either forums or games. I will miss most of you so very much and i wish you all the best in your future endeavours and always remember llama will always be in your heart.... ALWAYS

Shout-outs for a few of my favourite members

Cuffeh~~~ ~ you were so welcoming of me when i first joined so i want to thank you for all the help you ever gave me! xx

Squat~~~ Duuuude do you even play Office? :') haha one of my favourites from GG10 i won't forget you so don't you dare forget about me

Delta~~~ stop being a fgt and get back into the group chat before I make Button get over there and whip your ass

Bad8lood~~~ Duude we had some great times on JB same we didn't talk to much

Death13~~~ The only person who deserved admin and never got it till now, bro it was an honer kicking your ass, keep up the good work and get GG populated again, i know you can do it!

Petjackin~~~ One of the best Admins JB ever had, You're a great guy and don't you forget it!

Link~~~One of the only people that believed in my when i was making my Admin campaign and convinced me over to the dark side of MG thanks for having my back on a range of things.

PJ~~~ Such a great person won't ever forget you!

Bozo~~~ I love you to the moon and back bby

Loubot~~~ You have my god damn snap chat so snap me some time loser!

DaChampz~~~ dude when you changed your name i had no idea who you were but i remember you from way back and if i remember correctly you're a huge reason i joined DtK

Andr0iid~~~ one of the best SA's GG will ever have you've done so much for this community and always looked out for me, sorry for letting you down.

Button~~~ Pls kill that Bitch for me <3

Frendy~~~ you have no idea how freaking much I love you dude, you made the biggest impact on this community, lel fk squall he is bad, dude you're a huge part of my life and like i can always count on you to back me up! love you heaps (no homo)

Shadow~~~ You're a homo but ily heaps

Drunk gamer~~~ Best GG'er around... other than me of course

Becca~~~ BOOOOOOOBIES

Gyradud~~~ You've helped me out more than i can tell you and i can never show my appreciation for it! Thanks heaps dud

GmanSK~~~ Old gun gamer and ohh how i miss those times.

Kuro~~~ those late night Zombie games i will never forget about talking about the things we did hehe cheeky boy

Regs123~~~#reganshead <3

Rompers~~~ Heyo don't go stealin my rice D: <3 (no racist)

Digby~~~ My god by far one of my favourites i love you to death, supported me through think and thin and i couldn't ask for more! <3

Synthetic~~~ Zombies for days bro, great person to play with and secretly one of my absolute favourites

Bento~~~ i love you, that is all...

Rawmower~~~ Don't ask me why but at first i could't stand you but honestly you are such a great guy and i was too quick to judge! sorry <3

Kavemium~~~ CAKE OMG I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STOPPED TALKING TO ME BUT FFS ILY SO MUCH

I can't find what rank you are but King Bunny: my god we go way back and i'm so happy You stuck with me because you're such a great person and i hope you get the best in life.

If i have forgotten any of you i'm so sorry just pm me and i'll give you one. Now if you need to contact me don't hesitate to add me on steam/facebook/snapchat

love you all signing out for a final time

From your friendly neighbourhood Llama xx

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Best of luck with study dude hope it all goes well

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 493

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    Adios Llama. You're always welcome back if you regret your decision <3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PotatoDreamz For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    You're welcome, GL with studies and shit man. Get on it.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 314
    Tommeh will become famous soon enough Tommeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Tommeh     $ 0.00
    Aww man I remember two years ago I used to always look over my brother's shoulder when he played css and I would always laugh at your name in the killfeed :'). Best of luck with your studies.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tommeh For This Useful Post:

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    Gets 100 likes on a Facebook status and becomes too famous for dtk. That's the real reason!!!

Goodbye my frand

#reganshead

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to regs123 For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 75

boz0 is a jewel in the rough boz0 is a jewel in the rough boz0 is a jewel in the rough boz0's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] boz0     $ 10.00

[IMG]

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boz0 For This Useful Post:

Gloom
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Link     $ 0.00
    No problem mate, glad i could help
    Ill miss you buddy <3
    KT: Your are a god
    KT: It would be an honour to lick your toes
    KT: You are everything

b1gby
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 215
    Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar has much to be proud of Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Sir_Digby_Chicken_Caesar     $ 0.00
    good luck with ur studieeds :- )

Quote Originally Posted by Link
    shiet why is digby so good at everything

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Everyone says that they won't have time for CS because of study, what I discovered in my many years of study is this:

There is ALWAYS time for CS!

See you soon
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 291
    lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] lapdancinglavalampllama     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommeh View Post
    Aww man I remember two years ago I used to always look over my brother's shoulder when he played css and I would always laugh at your name in the killfeed :'). Best of luck with your studies.
    That actually made my night haha, so funny, thanks heaps dude!

Quote Originally Posted by regs123 View Post
    Gets 100 likes on a Facebook status and becomes too famous for dtk. That's the real reason!!!

Goodbye my frand

#reganshead
    of course, i'm facebook famous now guys. Sorry not sorry <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    Everyone says that they won't have time for CS because of study, what I discovered in my many years of study is this:

There is ALWAYS time for CS!

See you soon
    Well if that's the case i may be back but in saying that i need to put studies ahead of css and cs:go

maybe i'll see you soon Rowdy

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 14.0%

shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] shan     $ 30.00
    Cya soon! Enjoy the study.

Zombie Rand!
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 393

Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Kur0     $ 531.00
    NOOOOOOU :c Llama bb. gl with your studies mate. wont ever forget those late night games :3

:%)
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium has much to be proud of Kavemium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium     $ 0.00
    Whaaat m9 I love you <3

I'll never fiveget you. (That's more than forget btw :^) )

(◕:%)◕✿).com.au

*Note: :%) is a copyrighted meme, please do not steal it

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information