+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stepping Down

rage Killer^
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 163
    Overall activity: 0%

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] andr0iid     $ 30.00

Stepping Down

As the title says, I'm stepping down.
    Been a good run but got too much happening in my life at the moment and not enough time to game, also I'm getting pretty bored of CSS.

Note: If I don't mention you in a shoutout then take it personally, take it very personally haha jokes.

Squall: The man that makes it all happen and runs this entire and yet still has no voice. Thanks for the opportunity that I was given to run GG10 and thanks for keeping this community together.

Rowdy: You have to be one of the easiest going Staff members around. You've helped me out so much along the way and have always had time to sort out problems.

Umesh: Your quite and have no voice just like Squall, but thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to own you on gungame.

Curl: Thanks for the infractions, they made me laugh lol

Cuffeh: We've had our ups and downs but you really are the mother figure of DTK. I appreciate all the help you've given me along the way.

Dailvibe: I remember when I first became a JA of GG10 and you looked out for me big time. Showed me the ropes and welcomed me to the GG Team of admins. A lot of respect for you bud.

Delta: What can I say about you... nothing... that is all.. Na jokes haha. Thanks for all the good times spent owning you and just laughing at your raging. Keep it up bud.

Squat: Mate your SA of office and yet you spend more time on GG10. Lol thanks for all the memories and good times.

Pilot Jones: It's about time Jailbreak got a decent SA, unlike the previous SA he was just shocking.

Shadow: Your a phagget. The end. Na your my partner in crime and we always take the piss out of everyone around especially gayrados. <--- His a maggot hahaha

Frendy: You we're my favorite Staff member. It was sad seeing you step down but we still treated you as an admin and a staff member #FrendyStaff4ever.

Becca: YuStinKiPu boobies!!! Lol so glad I stole you off jailbreak. You've been such a great help since you joined GG10. Thank you.

Tonic: You are a grumpy guy when you want to be but you've always been nice to me and if I don't give you a shoutout I know you'd have a go at me so yeah shoutout for TonTon.

Death13: Mate you've been on GG10 longer then I have but from the very start you've been an awesome bloke. I'm sorry I'm leaving you to run GG10 on your own but I know you'll do just fine without me.

Knight Ops
    : You have to be my favorite Office admin. Your a genuine guy and you get along with everyone. Pleasure being your mate.

Mircan: The guy that everyone loves. You really are the glue of GGDM. It's been an honor bud.

Imthenewguy: Mate I think it's about time to change your name. Your the old guy not the new guy anymore. Love your maps man and I've loved working with you on the projects we've done.

Knitting
    : You becoming admin of SMDM has got to be the best decision that was made. Your a great person and you bring the server to life.

Gyarados: From now on all terrorists will be reffered to as maggots. Haha gayrados is a maggot.

Lapdancinglama: Lama's don't belong in trees, stay the fek out of them!

OneManGrill: You suck at dota be a man and run into a team fight.

Terminator: Your a great bloke man enjoyed gaming with you and I only wished I had you on GG10 as an admin.

Loubot: Your a great guy man glad to of had you on the GG admin team.

Dachampzlegend: Your a great bloke man your easy going and really friendly.

Everyone else that I've left out I'm sorry about it.

Cheers guys and thanks,
    dr0iid

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 94

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    pfft trying to be like me and stepping down... fagr0iid, or ster0iid (if you've seen his fb)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Veteran Member
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 497

Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Squizy     $ 10.00

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Squizy For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    You're welcome, ty for the mention.

GG

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    Preciate the shout out. the SA league is special, so it's sad to see you not rockin' Turquoise no more.
    So instead, may the force be with you homie, good luck to whatever it is you set your mind on.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 175

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    aw this cutie android, all the best with ur life dude. And shadow we all know he followed me by stepping down pffhh. It was great fun on gg10 and u did real well no doubt no regrets. Hope to see ya around more still <3 peace.

P.S how the ♥♥♥♥ did goose get jedi i mean what the ♥♥♥♥?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Terminat0r For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Quote Originally Posted by andr0iid View Post

Delta: What can I say about you... nothing... that is all.. Na jokes haha. Thanks for all the good times spent owning you and just laughing at your raging. Keep it up bud.
    Owning me? pfft, clearly you are getting old and your memory is going.
    Even though we didnt have much game time together, I still know you put in countless hours into your server, you love it as much as I love chocolate cake (a lottttttttttttttttttt)
    You did good mate.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    sir android :^)

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Curl     $ 95.00
    I gave you 1 over a year and a half ago. :/

rage Killer^
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 163

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] andr0iid     $ 30.00
    I'll do more shoutouts tomorrow

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    Thanks for your time lad
    Can I just say you look like the middle eastern version of Walter White.
    #breakingBagdhad

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    I will be #foreveryoung and shall always be new!

Sure we will see your ugly ass around these parts, and maybe you can work on a map project outside of GG now

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 352

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Thanks Andr0iid, you did a great job as SA of GG10. I know it wont be the same without you.
    I really like playing the rotator map you created for the server, it's definitely boss.
    Take it easy mate and all the best for you in the future.
    I'll see you around brother.

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    Quote Originally Posted by andr0iid View Post

Dachampzlegend: Your a great bloke man your easy going and really friendly.
    Haha, thanks man, I enjoyed hoping on GG10 when you were on and playing Dota with you, should play some more Dota with ya, just don't get mad at me if I KS (Kill Secure).

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

deaf dumb and blind kid
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 497

squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] squat     $ 115.00
    You're a noob Android
    Last edited by squat; 17-06-14 at 06:32 PM.
    Everybody loves Squat, You will too

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    You are truly awesome andr0iid! The work I've seen you do for the server when you were admin was tremendous. We all get bored of a game at some point, all the best for your future.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

Zombie Rand!
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 393

Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0 is a splendid one to behold Kur0's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Kur0     $ 531.00
    Great job andr0iid. You made playing gg10 exceptionally fun. BOL for your future endeavors

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    Congratulations on Jedi! Hope you haven't earned it on your knees..

Death Reincarnate
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 442

shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder has much to be proud of shredder's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] shredder     $ 10.00
    I cry every time.

CPU:AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
    GPU:Gigabyte RTX 3060 12GB
    RAM:32GB Kingston HyperX RGB @3600MHz DDR4
    Motherboard:ASRock B550 PG Riptide
    Mouse:Razer Cobra RGB Gaming Mouse
    KeyboardLogitech G512 Carbon

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 599

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 360.00
    All the best for the future mate. Hope it all goes your way.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information