+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stepping Down

rage Killer^
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 163
    Overall activity: 0%

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] andr0iid     $ 30.00

Stepping Down

As the title says, I'm stepping down.
    Been a good run but got too much happening in my life at the moment and not enough time to game, also I'm getting pretty bored of CSS.

Note: If I don't mention you in a shoutout then take it personally, take it very personally haha jokes.

Squall: The man that makes it all happen and runs this entire and yet still has no voice. Thanks for the opportunity that I was given to run GG10 and thanks for keeping this community together.

Rowdy: You have to be one of the easiest going Staff members around. You've helped me out so much along the way and have always had time to sort out problems.

Umesh: Your quite and have no voice just like Squall, but thanks for giving me the oppurtunity to own you on gungame.

Curl: Thanks for the infractions, they made me laugh lol

Cuffeh: We've had our ups and downs but you really are the mother figure of DTK. I appreciate all the help you've given me along the way.

Dailvibe: I remember when I first became a JA of GG10 and you looked out for me big time. Showed me the ropes and welcomed me to the GG Team of admins. A lot of respect for you bud.

Delta: What can I say about you... nothing... that is all.. Na jokes haha. Thanks for all the good times spent owning you and just laughing at your raging. Keep it up bud.

Squat: Mate your SA of office and yet you spend more time on GG10. Lol thanks for all the memories and good times.

Pilot Jones: It's about time Jailbreak got a decent SA, unlike the previous SA he was just shocking.

Shadow: Your a phagget. The end. Na your my partner in crime and we always take the piss out of everyone around especially gayrados. <--- His a maggot hahaha

Frendy: You we're my favorite Staff member. It was sad seeing you step down but we still treated you as an admin and a staff member #FrendyStaff4ever.

Becca: YuStinKiPu boobies!!! Lol so glad I stole you off jailbreak. You've been such a great help since you joined GG10. Thank you.

Tonic: You are a grumpy guy when you want to be but you've always been nice to me and if I don't give you a shoutout I know you'd have a go at me so yeah shoutout for TonTon.

Death13: Mate you've been on GG10 longer then I have but from the very start you've been an awesome bloke. I'm sorry I'm leaving you to run GG10 on your own but I know you'll do just fine without me.

Knight Ops
    : You have to be my favorite Office admin. Your a genuine guy and you get along with everyone. Pleasure being your mate.

Mircan: The guy that everyone loves. You really are the glue of GGDM. It's been an honor bud.

Imthenewguy: Mate I think it's about time to change your name. Your the old guy not the new guy anymore. Love your maps man and I've loved working with you on the projects we've done.

Knitting
    : You becoming admin of SMDM has got to be the best decision that was made. Your a great person and you bring the server to life.

Gyarados: From now on all terrorists will be reffered to as maggots. Haha gayrados is a maggot.

Lapdancinglama: Lama's don't belong in trees, stay the fek out of them!

OneManGrill: You suck at dota be a man and run into a team fight.

Terminator: Your a great bloke man enjoyed gaming with you and I only wished I had you on GG10 as an admin.

Loubot: Your a great guy man glad to of had you on the GG admin team.

Dachampzlegend: Your a great bloke man your easy going and really friendly.

Everyone else that I've left out I'm sorry about it.

Cheers guys and thanks,
    dr0iid

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    thanks for the time you have donated to DtK Androiid. Too bad you are still a noob :P

GLHF
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Thanks for being a top admin mate
    Hope you manage to get on top of everything :P
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00
    I didn't even get a ♥♥♥♥in shout out !! I never get shoutouts... =(

nar but sad 2 see ya leave mateeey !! Good like in luck mate !

My coke is duh best
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428

SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SyKeD     $ 30.00
    Sad to see you step down android you were a great SA always helped out gg10 and never gave up and you revived it and plus you put up with me for a while XD but best of luck with everything
    Click to Join Me On GunGame 10
    Also add me on League Of Legends ItzSyKeD and Battlelog

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] OneManGrill     $ 0.00
    Wow wtf is this noob
    "OneManGrill: You suck at dota be a man and run into a team fight"
    lol, just waiting on ti4..
    you should watch it to.
    you can learn a lot on what heros don't need tranquil boots

On very srs note, You did the gg10 server great throughout your admin time and I did notice less css activity.
    May you lift to see another day
    Last edited by OneManGrill; 18-06-14 at 05:48 PM.

Life's Dad
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 439
    Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13 is a glorious beacon of light Death13's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Death13     $ 0.00
    cheers mate thanks for all your help !!!

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWjDYz2ldN0

You did a good job, boobies!
    <3 no hetro
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 417

JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] JudgeDredd     $ 50.00
    Ohhh Nooooo Android..........Too Many Apples left we needed you to balance.

GG Has been
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    Well done mate, you had a good run. Thanks for Payday 2 from the GG tourney hahaha

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information