Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: the affects of ppl spamming and camping with dak dak and paras!!!

Casual Member
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Overall activity: 0%

Linkage has a spectacular aura about Linkage has a spectacular aura about Linkage's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Linkage     $ 30.00

the affects of ppl spamming and camping with dak dak and paras!!!

can we get possibly a limit on dak dak and paras, people are complaining that others just sit at the doors and spam them and it is frustrating to others especially when 5 of them are in pit and just spamming long or at ct spawn i think there should be a cap of only 4 clips to the dak dak and maybe 2 or 3 for the para, lately a fair few ppl have quit the server as a lot of ppl are jut camping and spamming through doors and in pit! could this be done at all so ppl don't quit because of these ppl!!!

cheers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Linkage For This Useful Post:

bear
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 253

boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo has a brilliant future boo_boo's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] boo_boo     $ 20.00
    I suggest u practice, aim for the head and get better!

Casual Member
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Sky_collapsed will become famous soon enough Sky_collapsed's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sky_collapsed     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by boo_boo View Post
    If that was directed at me, aiming for the head with AK when you have two pre firing easy mode abusers coming around the corner is an easy way of getting yourself killed without killing any one, as you are basically forced to spray at them and hope for the best.

I'm not sure you use AK much but it has very high recoil so you can only do 2 shot burst for accuracy if you are aiming for their head, by the time you've done that, the easy mode abusers have sprayed 6+ bullets at you and hit you multiple times, good luck picking the last guy off even if you kill the first guy.

All I'd like to see is a magazine limit of 3-4 on these auto weapons like p90 dakdak para etc and It'll be all good, because they'll run out of ammo quickly with the way they use it.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 200
    sOops will become famous soon enough sOops's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] sOops     $ 0.00
    F#@kit and just rage quit!! lol it works for me..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sOops For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 161

2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles's Avatar
    Total Donations For

2minutenoobles     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by boo_boo View Post
    That's rich, coming from a player whose only technique is to crouch spam hack the ♥♥♥♥ out of every kill.

If only the rules were actually tightened to address such lame-ass bollocks (but for the whim of The Man at the Top), it would be a much fairer fight...

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Calm down kiddies.
    All guns are available to all people on the server. I admit, people who spam all game every game get annoying, but there is nothing wrong with it.
    If people wanna dak dak the ♥♥♥♥ outta pit, GO A DIFFERENT DIRECTION.
    /thread

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

#1 Shifty Scrub
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti has much to be proud of Booshti's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Booshti     $ 180.00
    I play CT most of the time now and I constantly deal with being spawn camped and T's taking over the pit and long. The good 'ol flank works wonders ask bob's dad many times I have run up mid even while being awped at from T spawn awpers flanked back to A through short and cleared it for my team to rush up mid then flank long. I think for those areas like short and long where T's seem to dominate if they have control of it, Ct's need to realize those are the most dangerous places to let T's control so it's just about team work. I hated people in pit camping but now it's so easy all I have to say on mic to my team mates is spam nade the pit and smoke long 3-4 nade spams you may die once or twice if they are good awpers or lucky dak dak shots but they can't kill everyone if you rush them. I've also flanked long on my own as well and I'm not even a good player. Smokes, team work and choosing the right moment to rush or flank all combined is all you ever need. If I can do it anyone can.

Closed Thread

Thread Information