+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pythy's Office Guide

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pythoness     $ 10.00

Pythy's Office Guide

OK so I thought I'd try my hand at a guide for office

a. How to counter camping (especially CT campers)
    I find the best method to counter campers is to beat them at their own game, so I use the scout.

b. How to counter Dak Daks (especially those CT campers in the window close to ct spawn)

Dak dak campers generally stay in one spot, because of the slow movement speed coupled with the fire rate. So the idea is to be more agile with movement, and to have a good long range weapon. For this I would recommend the scout.

c. How to counter P90 rushers
    P90s are a great short ranged weapon, but they don't do quite as well long range. So the best option to counter this is to get something that can take them out before they get to close. My suggestion would be something with a scope, such as a scout.

d. How to be a better player on Office (Tips,etc)
    Work out your own strengths and weaknesses, as well as what feels natural and fun . If you find yourself rushing all the time, pick a short range bursty weapon like the p90. If you prefer to have some accuracy but then also panic when there's multiple targets, go something like the AK47 or the M4A1. If like me, you like to stay wayyyyyyy back from the damage, but still run around and suprise people with a no-scope on occasion, I'd recommend the scout.

Also steal as many health packs as you can.

Especially from the top 25 rank players. Seriously. They don't need them.

Pythy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 0%

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    Knightops your up next mate.

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 48.0%

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminat0r View Post
    Knightops your up next mate.
    Damn you Terminator , watch me choke under the pressure... Haha
    Sif I'll beat Cryptic though seriously, he know his stuff.
    I got like no chance but alright.
    I'll give it a shot.
    It'll Probs take me a while. But that doesn't actually mean I'll be any good (trying to save face in advance:/)
    Meh worth a shot. Gotta be in it to win it I spose...
    How bad could I do? Nek minit...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 175

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    Btw dont go 1v1 with Pythy on the scout, holy shit her scout is lethal

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminat0r For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminat0r View Post
    Btw dont go 1v1 with Pythy on the scout, holy shit her scout is lethal
    pfffshonlycauseshecampswithitinfront/backyardilyPythy.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pythoness     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffeh View Post
    pfffshonlycauseshecampswithitinfront/backyardilyPythy.
    obviouslycuffehneedstocomeonofficemorebecausepythy campslike2%ofthetimeifthat

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pythoness For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 36.0%

Crumble is on a distinguished road Crumble's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Crumble     $ 10.00
    Pythy, your scouting skills are to be admired!

rage Killer^
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 163

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] andr0iid     $ 30.00
    Someone is in love with the scout lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Thanks python
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    Just read this guide and instantly became the best office player . 10/10 would read again
    From the green spot.

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 47
    jumpar has a spectacular aura about jumpar has a spectacular aura about jumpar's Avatar
    Total Donations For

jumpar     $ 0.00
    Pythoness giving out camping guides haha. This is gold

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information