Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

Post Changes to Member,Trooper, Veteran Promotions 2014

Dear DtK Community,

There will be a major change made to the way promotions are done this year. As most of you would be aware, promotions have been done in the following manner previously;

For
    N --> M (which is now automated)
    M --> T
    T --> V

ALL members of these ranks are processed. Checks are done if they have met certain criteria (active member, no significant bans,etc), if they meet the criteria , they get promoted, if they don't they either stay at current rank or get demoted.

For this years set of promotions (the 1st one starts in a few days), ONLY those members who apply to get promoted will get processed. Forms to apply for a promotion will become available shortly and those who think they deserve a promotion , will need to submit a form.

This will be advertised both on the forums and in game. The forms will be accessible for the whole of April and closed off at the start of May. The applications will then be processed and successful promotions announced towards mid May.

Simply put, if you aren't active on the servers or forum for over 30 days - you would miss out on the announcements about the forms and you would be considered an inactive member. Only active members will get processed provided they meet other criteria.

Demotions process will be similar and scripts will be run to find inactive members. (meaning only inactive members will be processed against the demotion criteria). Demotions due to signification bans/infractions will no longer be part of the promotions process, members with signification bans/infraction will simply be demoted as their bans/infractions reach a certain threshold. There will be also a tougher stance against members who have no community spirit and no pride in the community they are part of - this includes demotions/bans.

Stay tuned and all the best for your new ranks.

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Overall activity: 0%
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00
    loubot4EM oh wait...

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Pls dont demote me.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purplicious For This Useful Post:

From the Financial Times
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Ironwolf     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Purplicious View Post
    Pls dont demote me.

Not with a signature like that Purple. I would make her mai waifu.

Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk has a brilliant future Scakk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Scakk     $ 0.00
    This looks good

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Hopefully this saves some time from an otherwise lengthy process.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 588
    Overall activity: 100.0%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 360.00
    Quote Originally Posted by bad8lood View Post
    this seems like a good way for ppl who lurk forums more than they post to rank up now too

totally looking at myself >.>

Yep. I spend loads of time reading the forums but usually i figure anything i have to say has already been said, or will be a waste of typing/reading for everyone.
    I wish i had more to offer, but im just not that tech savvy and not that good / knowledgeable in the games. I just know enough not to completely suck.

But gl to any and all who apply for promo's. I will certainly try to change my N to an M.

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 14.0%

shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan is a jewel in the rough shan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] shan     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerBoh View Post
    Yep. I spend loads of time reading the forums but usually i figure anything i have to say has already been said, or will be a waste of typing/reading for everyone.
    I wish i had more to offer, but im just not that tech savvy and not that good / knowledgeable in the games. I just know enough not to completely suck.

But gl to any and all who apply for promo's. I will certainly try to change my N to an M.
    Basically what you just said. I always lurk the forums and i'm about to post and i see someone has already said what i was going to post ha. So yeah

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 195

Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.) is a splendid one to behold Rompers (._.)'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rompers (._.)     $ 10.00
    [DtK] [Rice] Rompers (._.)

k thnx bai

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rompers (._.) For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    I thought ex staff members with long standing ties in DTK would be considered for LM. How has only 1 person received LM?

Fellowship of the Ducks

Total Donations For

LM has nothing to do with being ex Staff. LM can be awarded to any DtK Rank.

Info about ranks has also been available here : http://www.dying2kill.com.au/pages.php?pageid=1

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    LM has nothing to do with being ex Staff. LM can be awarded to any DtK Rank.

Info about ranks has also been available here : http://www.dying2kill.com.au/pages.php?pageid=1
    Just what i'm looking for.

Thanks Squally!

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 58
    SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] SniperHero915     $ 0.00
    Does that mean I have to apply to get the M? aw

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperHero915 View Post
    Does that mean I have to apply to get the M? aw

OP -
    For
    N --> M (which is now automated)
    M --> T
    T --> V

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    whens the next promo? i think it's time i became a T

Fellowship of the Ducks

Total Donations For

Applications will open next month

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 386

RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

RawMower     $ 85.00
    Time for Rawr to get the [V]

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RawMower For This Useful Post:

HOF,Former Zombie SA and TTT JA
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 70
    Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dark Necessities     $ 0.00
    Is it still automated from N to M, Pretty sure I've been on N for more than 3 months

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Yes it's still updated when dates are reached. I'll have a look for you.

Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities has a reputation beyond repute Dark Necessities's Avatar
    Total Donations For

It's ok Cuffeh, its since ticked over. How very odd =P

Total Donations For

BTW, I know this isn't the thread for admin promotions, but I didnt know where else to put it
    Quanty 4 SA

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information