Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Apology.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 493
    Overall activity: 0%

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00

Apology.

Hello everyone.

Some of you may remember me, and some may not, but I'm a previous player of CSS and was trooper rank before I left DtK and got on with my life.

About a year back I was VAC (Valve Anti-cheat) banned, from CSS for using the bad stuff. I was stupid and not thinking about ruining other peoples time.

So I was thinking that I would re-buy CSS on a new account and re-join DTK. But I thought I'd better ask not only the owner but the community if you would accept me back. I'm willing to clean up my act and come back into DTK for a fresh new start. Ranking from a simple user to neophyte etc.

I hope you accept my apology and let me back into DTK,

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PotatoDreamz For This Useful Post:

Work 4 Government
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 13.0%

HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] HawK     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithKiller69 View Post
    I don't know how you're banned from CS:S from cheating on GMOD... I've hacked numerous times on gmod and its piss easy to get away with it.
    Getting banned on GMOD, which uses the source engine (1), will get you banned on all games using that engine. You can still play HL1 based games (CS1.6) and Source 2 engine games such as CS:GO.

Just a reminder to anyone cheating in the DtK community, you are never safe. If there ain't any admins around, me and squall are always watching... Instant ban hammer from behind. (including everyone.. even squall)
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    8:33 PM - morpheus: not only we have to put up with shitters
    8:33 PM - morpheus: we have to do chors

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HawK For This Useful Post:

PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz has a reputation beyond repute PotatoDreamz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    No, no bullshit about it. I had Trouble in terrorist town hacks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PotatoDreamz For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    Also, on your goodbye thread, you stated that you didn't know why you got VACCED, any more lies?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nechayyy For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 306

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    Zzz. Had to retype this three times so i'll just tl;dr it.

No matter how you hacked on Gmod, it doesn't effect your games developed by valve. Just like if you got VAC banned on Left 4 Dead (Developed by Turtle Rock Studios, Published by Valve), or any of the CoDs on steam. It doesn't effect games developed by Valve. Same goes for Garrys Mod; Despite them using the same engine, the game was developed by Facepunch and Published by Valve.

If you are VAC'd on CS:S, you would of have to hacked on any of these to actually get the ban because they're all developed by Valve:
    • Counter-Strike: Source
    • Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
    • Day of Defeat: Source
    • Team Fortress 2
    soz for the bad wording, I just cbf rewriting it. Don't take it as a personal attack towards you either, i'm just attempting to prove my point.

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

Veteran Member
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 497

Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy is a splendid one to behold Squizy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Squizy     $ 10.00
    You are forward with what you did but still if we let you come on back with an alt-account we may aswell unban Kstaar. He played on an "alt" with hacks so they say

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizy View Post
    You are forward with what you did but still if we let you come on back with an alt-account we may aswell unban Kstaar. He played on an "alt" with hacks so they say
    this wasnt the case at all
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    Quote Originally Posted by HawK View Post
    Getting banned on GMOD, which uses the source engine (1), will get you banned on all games using that engine. You can still play HL1 based games (CS1.6) and Source 2 engine games such as CS:GO.

Just a reminder to anyone cheating in the DtK community, you are never safe. If there ain't any admins around, me and squall are always watching... Instant ban hammer from behind. (including everyone.. even squall)

gmod has its own vac system, you don't get banned from any other game for getting vac'd on gmod

oh and csgo doesn't use source 2, that doesn't exist yet

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IcePowered For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 21

Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Swags     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Nechayyy View Post
    Also, on your goodbye thread, you stated that you didn't know why you got VACCED, any more lies?
    I don't think many people like admitting to things they have done wrong..

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00

Kstaar was banned from DtK.
    As I already mentioned above, PotatoDreamz wasn't banned from DtK.
    Potato also hasn't created an alt account to try and ban evade from the DtK servers either.

Sure, he was VACed, and given all the mixed messages it appears incredibly sus as to where, when and how it all was carried out by him, but this scenario and Kstaars' are two totally separate cases.

This thread has been active for an entire day now, if it were something from within DtK, he'd have been banned 5 mins after this was created.

So for now, it's all good.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 230

crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq's Avatar
    Total Donations For

crosq     $ 5.00
    Excellent use of enhancements that shat back at you, very unlucky. I would be devastated if I got banned from CSS, such a new and upcoming game on the market.

Talk does not cook rice.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crosq For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    I think you should know - that the only reason you haven't been banned thus far since admitting you hacked is not because you are being given a second chance or something similar. It is simply a case of no evidence , no ban. If any proof of you hacking on DtK Servers comes to me, you will be banned without any hesitations. We simply do not give 2nd chances to hackers. Currently as it stands, you cant be classified as a hacker. You may have a VAC ban but the circumstances and reasons for that ban is only known by Valve.

If you do decide to rejoin though, there will be a much longer probation period/cooldown for you than the normal 1 month since you lied to us.

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    #nah
    Good one noob, were u even dtk'ing at the time? rofl

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

NinjaChris     $ 0.00
    Omg I just noticed that krez joined the forums before squall. #Krez4C2014

Work 4 Government
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Overall activity: 13.0%

HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK has a reputation beyond repute HawK's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] HawK     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by IcePowered View Post
    oh and csgo doesn't use source 2, that doesn't exist yet
    I mean't that if you get banned on CSS, you don't get banned on CS:GO/Portal 2. I worded it wrong making it sound like a different Engine, instead of meaning the same one but with another side to it.

example; ban on HL1, means CS1.6. blue shift, Day of defeat.
    Ban on HL2 is cs source, day of defeat source, team fortress, L4D
    and ban on cs;go is for just cs;go. Although Portal 2 included was informed from word of mouth.

Those are just examples and not the whole list. Just meaning that you get banned for a set/group of games, not all.

Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    I didnt know how i got vacced from css is what i was saying, the hacks were on garrys mod. And as other members were saying just because they are developed by the same company doesnt mean you get banned from all games. Now if you could actually read what the thread was i was asking if you would accept me back in, not if you think im a total ♥♥♥♥.

Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    I think you should know - that the only reason you haven't been banned thus far since admitting you hacked is not because you are being given a second chance or something similar. It is simply a case of no evidence , no ban. If any proof of you hacking on DtK Servers comes to me, you will be banned without any hesitations. We simply do not give 2nd chances to hackers. Currently as it stands, you cant be classified as a hacker. You may have a VAC ban but the circumstances and reasons for that ban is only known by Valve.

If you do decide to rejoin though, there will be a much longer probation period/cooldown for you than the normal 1 month since you lied to us.
    I am willing to do that squall, i know that i will have to take bigger consequences for what i had done.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoDreamz View Post
    I didnt know how i got vacced from css is what i was saying, the hacks were on garrys mod.
    You're still lying

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nechayyy For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

PotatoDreamz     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Nechayyy View Post
    You're still lying
    Believe whatever you want to believe.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Closed Thread

Thread Information