Yes I have a vagina
    How old are you?
    Location?
    Sydney
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #3 Office Deathmatch
    • Server #4 Gungame Deathmatch
    • Server #5 Dust2 Deathmatch
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    Long enough.
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    I'm pretty awesome for starters... and yeah I dedicate alot of time on DTK more than I probably should but I do & I get along with majority of players that come and go through the servers
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    Knightops
    Do you have a Microphone?
    Yes
    Any other information you want to include?
    Not particularly.
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? [Click HERE to read requirements ]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to YesIhaveaVagina For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris is a splendid one to behold NinjaChris's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

NinjaChris     $ 0.00
    Ahahahhaha, welcome back caps you ♥♥♥♥ing legend.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NinjaChris For This Useful Post:

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 352
    Overall activity: 0%

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Plus over 9000 from me ^^^, a very decent player who is liked by many Office regulars. never trolls in-game, and somehow manages to take the occasional abuse from random chauvinistic male halfwits all in her stride whilst turning it back on themselves. Demonstrates outstanding character. A welcomed addition to the DtK ranks.
    Yeah Def less Meat and more Veg ^^^

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knight_Ops. For This Useful Post:

R.I.P RuSty
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 275

Slothz has a spectacular aura about Slothz has a spectacular aura about Slothz has a spectacular aura about Slothz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Slothz     $ 29.00
    +69 great player
    we all know knightops you love her(^_-)

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Shes bad at css, but would be a fantastic part of the community. (So long as she stops with all the hate towards me hehe)
    +1.5

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    +1111

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Take a seat, relax.

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Slothz View Post
    +69 great player
    we all know knightops you love her(^_-)
    You're right Slothz I do love her, I also have a girlfriend. Deal with it.

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 94

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Shes bad at css, but would be a fantastic part of the community. (So long as she stops with all the hate towards me hehe)
    +1.5
    negative - hating delta should be a requirement of joining

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 172
    YesIhaveaVagina will become famous soon enough YesIhaveaVagina's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] YesIhaveaVagina     $ 0.00
    :] Glad im not the only one. Delta your just jelly of my mad skills just admit it jeezzz.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pythoness     $ 10.00
    + HEAPS from me, always great attitude in game, would be a great asset to the DTK community ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 68

Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bauxe     $ 20.00
    Needs to learn to stop double triple posting.

But either way, best of luck.

R.I.P RuSty
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 275

Slothz has a spectacular aura about Slothz has a spectacular aura about Slothz has a spectacular aura about Slothz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Slothz     $ 29.00
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightOps View Post
    You're right Slothz I do love her, I also have a girlfriend. Deal with it.
    What about me KnightOps never thought of my feeling towars you
    i admit it m8 i have fallen for your sexy leg hair

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Slothz For This Useful Post:

Dust's worst KDR
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 21

plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] plot.sinister     $ 50.00
    +1 see her on dust2 often and have never had any problems
    good player and person

"♥♥♥♥ it when i die i wanna go to hell because i'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to ♥♥♥♥ing tell ..... It don't make sense going to heaven with the goodie goodie's dressed in white i like black tem's and black hoodies"- Christopher Wallace AKA The Notorious B.I.G

Take a seat, relax.

Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Slothz View Post
    What about me KnightOps never thought of my feeling towards you
    i admit it m8 i have fallen for your sexy leg hair
    You stay away from my "sexy" hairy chicken legs, I'm getting tired of running away from you.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Overall activity: 51.0%

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by YesIhaveaVagina View Post
    [/INDENT]Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?[INDENT] I'm pretty awesome for starters... and yeah I dedicate alot of time on DTK more than I probably should but I do & I get along with majority of players that come and go through the servers
    + 1 for awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaChris View Post
    Ahahahhaha, welcome back caps you ♥♥♥♥ing legend.
    -1 wen you get it wrong.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 417

JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] JudgeDredd     $ 50.00
    I remember you on dust......+1 for camper <3

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 417

JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] JudgeDredd     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    +1.5
    Whats with 0.5 ......you can give 2 haha

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 599
    Overall activity: 97.0%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 360.00
    Not sure if my vote counts as im still only a neophyte, but +1 for not being a troll +1 for seeming to be a good person, +1 for the sexy voice, and +10 for the giggle. omg what an awesome sound.

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Yea she sounds all sweet and innocent. ITS A TRAP!

Umesh Sharma
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 378
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind has a reputation beyond repute chibiwind's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] chibiwind     $ 0.00
    Final [Processing]

Steam ID: Ok
    Forum Membership: Ok
    Forum Posts: Ok
    Playing time:Ok
    Forum Infractions: Ok
    Bans Listed: Ok

Congratulations and welcome officially to the DTK Neophyte ranks. Your details have been submitted to receive your in game tag. This can take up to 7 days. Just a reminder also to make sure you are familiar with (A) Our Forum Rules and (B) Our Server Rules.

"This is my meal that I have prepared for myself. If you don't like it don't be rude about it!"

Closed Thread

Thread Information