+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I'm outta here.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Overall activity: 51.0%

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00

I'm outta here.

It's been a nice run.
    But I'm out of here.

Tags off thanks.

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00
    Not the place to make a complaint about an admin MK. Also it was the Server SA who banned you, and only 10 minutes...10 minutes...

Sorry for off topic post. Won't do it again.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Goose For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TotalMK has a spectacular aura about TotalMK has a spectacular aura about TotalMK has a spectacular aura about TotalMK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TotalMK     $ 0.00
    I don't care who did it, It should NOT of done it in the first place!
    Anyway I'm dropping this matter in light of a PM I got that I didn't see till now from the Admin envolved.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743
    Overall activity: 0%

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    not going to lie, but unless your here to say cya later too him, would you mind not posting?, i dont think its really helping the situation, rusty has his reasons, lets leave it at that.

BOL rust man <3 thanks for linking me some new moosic to play and own with

-Frond.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    TotalMK has a spectacular aura about TotalMK has a spectacular aura about TotalMK has a spectacular aura about TotalMK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TotalMK     $ 0.00
    Hard words, lol... I did comment on the fact that spawn camping is outlawed on here and not Dust 2. It is relevent to the Conversation, and most other people have posted there 2 cents in here 2...

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 287
    zone will become famous soon enough zone will become famous soon enough zone's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] zone     $ 0.00
    well just from a game play point of view I will miss playing against you. I like playing against players that are better than me, gives me a chance to learn.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to zone For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Evol     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by zone View Post
    well just from a game play point of view I will miss playing against you. I like playing against players that are better than me, gives me a chance to learn.
    you taught me, to only knife you, cause you are easy to earn 10 points from haha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Evol For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    What did i miss :O
    From the green spot.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:

Senior Administrator
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 588
    Overall activity: 100.0%

WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh has a reputation beyond repute WalkerBoh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] WalkerBoh     $ 360.00
    Cya Rusty. Im not sure if i missed it somewhere or not, but will you still be popping in on office dm or not? Hope to see you in there if you do. GL buddy and cheers for the +1 vote on my membership. T's wont be the same without you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to WalkerBoh For This Useful Post:

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    sad.

i am not going to take sides with this argument.
    i agree with anything with what admins do, TESTS. I do not mind at all with admins doing tests on servers to improve experiences for players, I would enjoy the server more, but obviously it's not the same as it used to(full server).

Rusty is probably the ONLY regular member i have played with until now since i even first started office and the ONLY player that plays as a T with me no matter how unbalanced the T side is, so i can understand how frustrated he is by some of the changes, but as some have said, this could have been resolved in a civil manner.

JA wise,Rusty has never abused power..he lets players play how they want,he doesnt kick players if they DONT WANT to play how the admins want, because there are no rules on the server which says you:
    1. can't use guns if the admin on the server says everyone must use knife
    2. can't use p90
    3. can't camp window etc etc

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stan182 For This Useful Post:

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalMK View Post
    The Spawn Camping rules have been changed on Office but why not Dust 2? If you are CT on Dust 2 you get spawn camped HARDCORE...
    I think the only way to avoid CT being spawned camp is by changing ct spawn zone,i'd probably say moving it from the pit to B bomb site

My coke is duh best
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428

SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SyKeD     $ 30.00
    Cya rusty man was a blast all the times on office
    Click to Join Me On GunGame 10
    Also add me on League Of Legends ItzSyKeD and Battlelog

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SyKeD For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 161

2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles's Avatar
    Total Donations For

2minutenoobles     $ 55.00
    Dude...why?

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 417

JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] JudgeDredd     $ 50.00
    Didnt really talk to you but Heard a lot about you. And in light of all that I heard its a loss for losing a good admin like you. Hopefully you will change this decision back and realise we cant just give up if something is not going our way which is always the case in our lives. You can start over always and turn things around. Hope to see ya soon.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to JudgeDredd For This Useful Post:

The Stalling King
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver has a reputation beyond repute Deathraver's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Deathraver     $ 0.00
    Why am I seeing so many dramatic JAs

Kuro Tsubaki : miku is waifu
    BloodyCriminal : miku is mai waifu

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathraver For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathraver View Post
    What is wrong with the JAs today..
    ♥♥♥♥ off raven u dota feg

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathraver View Post
    Why am I seeing so many dramatic JAs
    Ja's are people too lol, and as people they tend to show emotions - some more than others.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 583

Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Nexoit     $ 10.00
    Office was fine the way it was... Dunno what you guys changed but from what i've heard its not needed... People who camp will find another way to do it.. You just gotta get over it.

Cya Rusty.
    Last edited by Nexoit; 03-02-14 at 05:40 PM.

[DtK] [JA] Untouchable Nexoit is my best friend so..... but I still give him shit.

[DtK] [V] PiMpAct quick lets grab eachothers diks

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexoit For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Angro View Post
    Ja's are people too lol, and as people they tend to show emotions - some more than others.
    You lie.

JA's have no feelings!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

deaf dumb and blind kid
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 497

squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat has a reputation beyond repute squat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] squat     $ 115.00
    Noobles read the previous 51 posts and may you will have an idea, though the abbreviated version is Rusty is not happy
    Everybody loves Squat, You will too

Banned
    Total Donations For

TotalMK     $ 0.00
    I am shocked at how many people are crying over the Office map, 'spawn camping' and people using the p90....seriously, you think the p90 is a cheap gun that's your opinion don't take the joy out of CS cause YOU don't like it... As much as I hate AWPers I never say "AWPing should be banned on Dust 2 cause it pins down the CT's at Long...." I just do my best to get the team to send some nades up there to clear the way. Same thing with Office, the CT that camps at the double glass behind the devider thingy has never been a problem for me, I usally just use pistol to take him out and some nades.... just use the 5-7 or deagle and fire away. You know the spot, no need to aim just shoot right at that position and you will always get kills. I know cause I so it all the time. I think the spawn camping is worse on Dust 2, the CT's get pinned down from Above, Front and Side when the T's invade A. The only way out is to turn tail and run to B or Ramp. I don't do that I ran into the frey...I take on the odds try to clear spawn. It's annoying but I put up with it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information