Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Window

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00

Exclamation Window

Hey something is wrong with the right window(from T side)..you can't move through the window,it just bounces you back every time..same thing when trying to jump up from the ct side..can you please check this out please.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stan182 For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Fanta paid off the government. The copyright act 1968 doesn't apply to the vending machine.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Overall activity: 0%
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    ok my2c, that box idea is crap!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruce For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Overall activity: 51.0%

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    OMFG WOT have we done?!

We just broke the ♥♥♥♥en server.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RuStY For This Useful Post:

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    Quote Originally Posted by invisigoth View Post
    Son, those words just birthed a whole new force in the universe, the attraction of your face and my fist.
    #windowcamping2012 #p90 #bia #spray #crouch
    Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jetpackin For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Stops camping in that spot, but you can still move through it.

Tis good.

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    I find there is now to many restrictions on office.
    Squat the train your driven is being derailed.

Changes that are made to suit people who lose at the game all the time shouldn't be made.
    Instead of learning how to play the game. We'll chuck a restriction in there and kill the whole point of playing the game in the first place.
    Just so their sore loserness is satisfied.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RuStY For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by RuStY View Post
    I find there is now to many restrictions on office.
    Squat the train your driven is being derailed.

Changes that are made to suit people who lose at the game all the time shouldn't be made.
    Instead of learning how to play the game. We'll chuck a restriction in there and kill the whole point of playing the game in the first place.
    Just so their sore loserness is satisfied.

You were in the admin meeting and you were part of the conversation to test this out.

It isn't a change that suits people who lose all the time. o_O It's to help even out the congestion, make it a little fairer for Ts.
    You make no sense.

Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffeh View Post
    You were in the admin meeting and you were part of the conversation to test this out.

It isn't a change that suits people who lose all the time. o_O It's to help even out the congestion, make it a little fairer for Ts.
    You make no sense.
    Yes i was in the meeting and was against all changes.

Except the vending machine.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RuStY For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.

Total Donations For

Yes i was in the meeting and was against all changes.

Except the vending machine.

Well instead of talking all the shit you did in chat that was completely off topic, you should have piped up and said something.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    Why does the server need an anti camp system?
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Undercover Martyn For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    Well instead of talking all the shit you did in chat that was completely off topic, you should have piped up and said something.
    I did.

I said anything that ♥♥♥♥s with my spawn killing better not be implemented.

Multiple times.

You guys even reassured me that my play style would not be affected.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to RuStY For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.

Total Donations For

I said anything that ♥♥♥♥s with my spawn killing better not be implemented.
    So this is really about you not liking change, not "just so their sore loserness is satisfied"

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 352

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    I like it.
    This works quite well, T spawn window campers are eliminated and bullets and nades can still pass through the cubes air space. The cube is visible and players are also informed via chat what's going on when they enter the cube so people should figure it out pretty fast.

OMFG WOT have we done?!

We just broke the ♥♥♥♥en server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    ok my2c, that box idea is crap!
    Care to elaborate...

If you guys dont like the concept that's all well and good but please state your case as to why so we can work constructively towards a solution or compromise.

I think we addressed and found a viable solution to something that was a legitamate issue on the server.

If you have any actually useful ideas or suggestions, we'd love to hear them...

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 352

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercover Martyn View Post
    Why does the server need an anti camp system?
    Come play on Office and find out...

Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    So this is really about you not liking change, not "just so their sore loserness is satisfied"
    Yes to some what it is about my own dislike to these changes but not just for myself.

I like how my opinions are always thrown back to suit my "needs" on office.
    No the changes made now are obviously in need for those who need change because they can't ♥♥♥♥ing play. We break the server and make these needs that suit us.

We are telling people how to play. Not teaching them.
    We put restrictions on a game that is about taking and using the advantages given.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to RuStY For This Useful Post:

Global Admin
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I must say it is very OP for T's, need a happy medium that box is not the answer.

I would prefer no box or anything like that in total. Window camping is not an issue, have nade, throw nade, camper dead.

Also i dare u all to come on whilst me and Rusty are T. We will make sure u rarely leave ct spawn now with that box.
    Last edited by Bruce; 02-02-14 at 06:41 PM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bruce For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.

Total Donations For

You make it seem like the whole entire map is now dysfunctional because of this one box, when it's not.

This anti-camp thing is in one area. There are still plenty of other camp spots as you well know.

We aren't telling people how to play, we are attempting to find a way to even out that window section of the map.

The server isn't broken, people are still playing, I was just on and the only person I heard complaining about the test box was Bruce.

Instead of jumping all over it within the first 12 hours it's implemented, play the game more, maybe think of some ways to improve it, instead of just shutting it down totally without another thought.

Need I remind everybody that's its a TEST.

Not the end of the world, not the be and and end all of Office.

There's been positive feedback about it too, and it's only just brand new so give it a chance and we can improve on it some and make it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Also i dare u all to come on whilst me and Rusty are T. We will make sure u rarely leave ct spawn now with that box.
    Showing us that you can kill CTs before they get to the ledge doesn't affect the test box.

It shouldn't be a huge issue for you, you hardly play anymore anyways.
    Last edited by Cuffeh; 02-02-14 at 06:47 PM.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    You make it seem like the whole entire map is now dysfunctional because of this one box, when it's not.

This anti-camp thing is in one area. There are still plenty of other camp spots as you well know.

We aren't telling people how to play, we are attempting to find a way to even out that window section of the map.

The server isn't broken, people are still playing, I was just on and the only person I heard complaining about the test box was Bruce.

Instead of jumping all over it within the first 12 hours it's implemented, play the game more, maybe think of some ways to improve it, instead of just shutting it down totally without another thought.

Need I remind everybody that's its a TEST.
    Not the end of the world, not the be and and end all of Office.

There's been positive feedback about it too, and it's only just brand new so give it a chance and we can improve on it some and make it better.
    Well i do not want this test deemed successful. - Obviously.
    Play the game more? I've have played it since 2001.
    And yeah we are telling people how to play.
    How is it not telling people how to play with a big fat restriction in your face?

That's just it. It really isn't needed.

And yes the map has become "dysfunctional" because of that one lousy cone of silence box piece of shit.

Enough with the unnecessary changes. They just aren't needed.
    If your losing at the game because of certain tactics why don't you play the game more?

I'm fine with the campers there. I'm fine with the server as it was. I win all the time as terrorists and i win playing against the window.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RuStY For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.

Total Donations For

I'm fine with the campers there. I'm fine with the server as it was. I win all the time as terrorists and i win playing against the window.
    Guess what, the whole server isn't about you.

We are testing and making changes to the test and just trying things out. We are going to take in as much feedback as possible and see how things pan out.

Once it's been there for a little while, or edited [as admins are currently still making improvement suggestions on the box] we can make a feedback thread for any regular Office people to make comment.

This'll happen shortly.

Global Admin
    Total Donations For

http://www.dying2kill.com.au/pages.php?pageid=15

Please do not tell me i do not play. I am still one of the higher rank players with ALOT of hours on office. Rank 15? Still not bad also being an ex SA we tried alot of these things and they only pushed people away. We blocked the windows off and no1 liked it.

There is now only 1 option for ct's coming from garage it is to go stairs because you can not enter via window unless you want to get smashed as you can not return fire. So it is easier now to push CT's back into garry and once t's have garry it is hard as ct's can only leave via either small side of blue box or they have to jump over the crates. :| I am no idiot hence why i never lose on office! :P hehe

Also golden gun needs more bullets i dont mind the reduction to 7 but i rekon maybe make it more like 14. Make it still fun to get.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bruce For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information