Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Window

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00

Exclamation Window

Hey something is wrong with the right window(from T side)..you can't move through the window,it just bounces you back every time..same thing when trying to jump up from the ct side..can you please check this out please.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stan182 For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    http://www.dying2kill.com.au/pages.php?pageid=15

Please do not tell me i do not play. I am still one of the higher rank players with ALOT of hours on office. Rank 15? Still not bad also being an ex SA we tried alot of these things and they only pushed people away. We blocked the windows off and no1 liked it.

There is now only 1 option for ct's coming from garage it is to go stairs because you can not enter via window unless you want to get smashed as you can not return fire. So it is easier now to push CT's back into garry and once t's have garry it is hard as ct's can only leave via either small side of blue box or they have to jump over the crates. :| I am no idiot hence why i never lose on office! :P hehe

Also golden gun needs more bullets i dont mind the reduction to 7 but i rekon maybe make it more like 14. Make it still fun to get.
    I wasn't saying you don't play at all and I wasn't questioning your server position. I was saying these days, you're not on much, you're only on for approx 30mins max and in most cases much less than that since around December, that's all =)

Also, you can shoot through the test box, so CTs can stil shoot from yard right up into the office area cause I was getting nailed from yard by CTs earlier, lol.
    I know what you mean about when Ts get garry, that shit sucks, but like it's been said a bunch this is just a test, and it's going to be tweaked and modded etc so bear with the guys while they do some changes.

With the GG, I think it works really well, TBH increasing it to 14, IMO will make it a little worse as people can still obvs camp with their 7 GG bullets, so doubling it will just give them double the time to stay in their spot. But that's just what I reckon, I'll ask the guys what they think though.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information