+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: S15YO 007 says farewell

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00

S15YO 007 says farewell

Hello & goodbye to all members of DtK.

My name is S15YO 007. I have been an admin since Clearshot servers. Krueger was the main man that put me on. I spent most of my time doing applications for DtK. Helping as much as i possibly could to help with the smooth running of the community. As of late i feel myself getting pushed out. My roll as staff has been non existent as of late and i can't seem to do right. It makes me sad that the owners/techs of DtK dont feel that i should be LM due to me having admin at another server. The time and effort that i put in, i thought that would be enough.............most of you can say that i proceed your application to get into DtK. I've had my ups & downs. I've had my rage & rage quits. Yelling, and wins. Squall said something like "S15YO 007 puts the most effort in" when he left and i really do feel that is the case. I thought i might have been a contender for C and a sure thing for LM. But turns out its not the case. Im loud and i tell it how it is. I've always told it that way on here and i fell people prefer it that way. It makes me really sad that today is the day i call it quits with DtK as i felt i would never leave DtK and become LM and be here forever. I really miss the days of DtK not being so Disney. Not overly worried about the feeling and sponsors. The fun i have had as been so good. The laughs and knife only's late at night. The friends i have got from DtK. So many people know me and i dont care if they liked me or not. The people that liked me i liked them back anyway and the rest didnt matter. I have trained so many people on how to be admin. So many admins come to me to ask me what they think about the discussion they need to make. Its crazy thinking how much time i put into DtK with hackers and admins and i know i hold the record of hackers banned in a day. The time i spend reviewing demo's submitted in sourcebans and by people who just message me to take a look. Ive always helped people who messaged me about anything. I keep looking at this thread and think should i hit the submit button or not? I dont feel i deserve to loose admin privilege on DtK but dont feel i can stay staff when i think someone who can do a good job can be given the chance. I said to squall and stig i wouldnt leave staff unless i got LM but i guess my mind has been changed. I have so many friends from DtK and the ppl that dont have me as friends can contact me on S15YO.007@gmail.com so dont be afraid to email me. I hope you can appreciate the time and effort and the strain on my relationship that DtK has put on me. Not to say its DtK fault but to say thats how committed i am. These days i cant seem to do anything without someone saying something. I really miss Krueger as he was my mentor. He put me on and gave me a go. Gave me access to everything and trusted me. I dont mean to sound like he died but he never on here anymore. I want to make a special shout out to Recoil who was helping DtK but died from an illness 983 days ago (according to Steam, i still have him as a friend). he was a top bloke and i still miss talking/laughing to/with him. We miss you mate. To the guys who i have met in real life. snatch@, daillvibe and fishy. I wouldnt have known you guys unless it was for DtK. To all the admins, thanks for the efforts, i hope i was helpful in my responses to the all the questions you asked. To squall and stig. Im not angry, im disappointed. Im not going to mention everyone or i may need another thread. I will still be around. Ive set myself to regular user and will let squall/stig decide what rank i should be. Looking at the members of the list i would be up there with some of the first to join.......... I better hit submit before a tear ruins it for me.
    So DtK, I love you and goodbye.
    R.I.P Recoil/♥♥♥n Stab Ya Mate, you'll be missed.
    DtK Nilla Server

2. The Following 78 Users Say Thank You to Sariи For This Useful Post:

[DtK] [V] ACEBAD123, [DtK] [M] AgentZero, [DtK] [M] ArcherTheGreat, [DtK] [V] Arkwark, [DtK] [N] Ausgamer, [DtK] [Jedi] Bento, [DtK] [LM] Bruce, [DtK] [Jedi] button, [DtK] [T] cameron3111, [DtK] [LM] chibiwind, [DtK] [V] Cody2G, [DtK] [V] crim, [DtK] [Jedi] Davey_Boy, [DtK] [V] Deathraver, [DtK] [LM] Delta, [DtK] [Jedi] Denathen, [DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud, [DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB, [DtK] [V] GmanSk, Gyarados, Iamipood, [DtK] [SA] imthenewguy, [DtK] [V] Ironwolf, Jaayy, [DtK] [M] JDMHungLO, [DtK] [T] Jem96, [DtK] [Jedi] Jessica, [DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin, [DtK] [Jedi] jimmyshoes, [DtK] [T] Justyce333251, Kao, [DtK] [Jedi] Kavemium, [DtK] [Jedi] Knitting, [DtK] [N] KRAKEN, [DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner, [DtK] [V] lapdancinglavalampllama, [DtK] [Jedi] Lief-, [DtK] [V] Link, [DtK] [V] loubot69, Luke, MDnK, [DtK] [V] Mellow, [DtK] [JA] mircan123, Mitch, [DtK] [Jedi] Morph, [DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious, [DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag, [DtK] [M] Nexoit, [DtK] [V] OneManGrill, [DtK] [T] paulmp, [DtK] [V] plot.sinister, Pork., [DtK] [T] Prometheus, [DtK] [Jedi] Pythoness, [DtK] [V] Quanty, [DtK] [V] Rainbow2470, [DtK] [T] regs123, RuStY, [DtK] [Jedi] Samatron, [DtK] [Jedi] Satalin, [DtK] [N] Scakk, ScourgeTheBabyBunny, [DtK] [Jedi] Shadow, [DtK] [T] Slothz, [DtK] [Jedi] Sly Fox, [DtK] [M] SniperHero915, [DtK] [JA] squat, [DtK] [V] Squizy, [DtK] [V] super.hornet, [DtK] [V] Swags, [DtK] [V] SyKeD, [DtK] [V] Synthetic, Terminat0r, [DtK] [V] the presidant, [DtK] [V] The-Rev38, [DtK] [Jedi] Tonic, [DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn, [DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    I'll be honest, I was expecting some kind of change for quite some time, not this though. You're one of the ones I just figured would always be here. A little over 3 years ago you rejected my first application due to lack of steam number and when I came to you about it letting you know I couldn't edit or post on the thread to fix the problem, straight up you said go let Krueger know and he'd sort it. And true to your word, it all got sorted. =P
    I honestly can say you have been one of the few constants that could be relied on throughout that time, even when I left for a few months due to personal reasons, you still treated me the same and I thank you for that and everything else you have done for this community. Even when you yelled at me for leaving Staff =P

Regardless of what tags you wear and or 'official' position within DTK, you will always be a welcome sight on any server. Take care and I wish you the best with whatever you do.
    <3 (no hetro)
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Nadin_c is on a distinguished road Nadin_c's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Nadin_c     $ 0.00
    Seriously!? I know I haven't posted on the forums much, but I had to when I saw this!

You've been an absolutely awesome admin/player/bloke on here... Always a fun game when you're on. I still remember playing with you back in the Clearshot days, and when I finally joined you put me straight in the [U]ppers (most people here probably don't know what that is...)

Hope to still see you on the servers man. Won't be the same without you.
    NILLA

GUNGAME DM

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nadin_c For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 291
    lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] lapdancinglavalampllama     $ 0.00
    Wow... S15 this has no doubt come to a huge shock to many of us and it's really sad to see you go, i remember when i first met you on GG10 with the late night knife fights and such, you were such a great help to me when i first joined, you taught me how to play once. You have been such a great help to not only me but many others and DTK it'self. I've always looked up and admired everything you did towards this community, you were my role model within this community and a good friend. it's sad to see you go and i will miss you <3 <3 xx love you long time

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Yu Stin Ki Pu View Post
    <3 (no hetro)
    I laughed way too hard at this.

Button hax.
    8:12 PM - button εϊз: Delta, you make me moist. <3
    King LeKrez James : im stayin away from u

AVerySpecialTitle.
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 358

GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] GmanSk     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadin_c View Post
    Seriously!? I know I haven't posted on the forums much, but I had to when I saw this!

You've been an absolutely awesome admin/player/bloke on here... Always a fun game when you're on. I still remember playing with you back in the Clearshot days, and when I finally joined you put me straight in the [U]ppers (most people here probably don't know what that is...)

oh whaat D: You wen't even a [R]recruit

Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmp View Post
    DtK definitely won't be the same without you, who am I going to knife into oblivion and then curse when you knife me back in the middle of the night?!?

Thanks for your time and effort as an admin mate, it was certainly appreciated by us members!
    HEHE, much appreciated. I seriously am surviving on these comments right now. I dont want ppl to lie and im not looking for sorry's. I want from the heart. And yes, cuffeh if u want to post go for it. Im sure plenty of ppl didnt like me cause i didnt beat around the bush. I called it as i seen it. Squall knew that and said it a long time ago and i aint going to hide it.

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 306

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    s15 for LM tru

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Yu Stin Ki Pu View Post
    I'll be honest, I was expecting some kind of change for quite some time, not this though. You're one of the ones I just figured would always be here. A little over 3 years ago you rejected my first application due to lack of steam number and when I came to you about it letting you know I couldn't edit or post on the thread to fix the problem, straight up you said go let Krueger know and he'd sort it. And true to your word, it all got sorted. =P
    I honestly can say you have been one of the few constants that could be relied on throughout that time, even when I left for a few months due to personal reasons, you still treated me the same and I thank you for that and everything else you have done for this community. Even when you yelled at me for leaving Staff =P

Regardless of what tags you wear and or 'official' position within DTK, you will always be a welcome sight on any server. Take care and I wish you the best with whatever you do.
    <3 (no hetro)
    Many thanks Becca. I think your personality is great. your laugh makes me laugh and when you back stab me when clearly i got you makes me want to hunt you down and throw your computer out of the highest window it still makes me laugh

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariи For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    S15, you're one top bloke. I'm deeply saddened to hear that you're leaving as i have been looking up to you as one heck of a mentor. I admire your contribution you've put into dtk and also the effort you put in at the task at hand. I really respect you dude, you are like a brother to me. Our memories will live on with the fun and laughs we have had. I'm really going to miss you man, I really am. Farewell, we won't forget you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kao For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadin_c View Post

Thanks mate. Its been a pleasure playing with you. No matter the outcome, like Mircan you just keep playing as if nothing bad has happened. Ill see you ingame no worries on that

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    It's sad to see you go mate. You were the one to approve my application into the Recruits back in 2010. I remember mainly you doing all the apps back a long time ago. DtK wouldn't be where it is now if it weren't for your hard work with the apps and behind the scenes. I know you probably strived to become a LM one day but it's a shame to see you leave. All the best man, hope you stop by around here.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Quote Originally Posted by S15YO 007 View Post
    Many thanks Becca. I think your personality is great. your laugh makes me laugh and when you back stab me when clearly i got you makes me want to hunt you down and throw your computer out of the highest window it still makes me laugh
    LOL, it evened out enough when i knew i clearly got you and you apparently didn't get a scratch =P

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    lele cya m8
    only time i remember we ever talked was you warning me about my signiture, it was a 1920x1080 picture of a turtle LOL

best of luck c:

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by lapdancinglavalampllama View Post
    Wow... S15 this has no doubt come to a huge shock to many of us and it's really sad to see you go, i remember when i first met you on GG10 with the late night knife fights and such, you were such a great help to me when i first joined, you taught me how to play once. You have been such a great help to not only me but many others and DTK it'self. I've always looked up and admired everything you did towards this community, you were my role model within this community and a good friend. it's sad to see you go and i will miss you <3 <3 xx love you long time
    Another thanks to that. It was so hard to push that Submit button. I wrote what i had to say and went to the dunny and come back and re-read it and though about it. I appreciate the kind words and ill still be around. Wont be able to get rid of any hackers or trouble makers for you guys but im sure i can find someone who can. Its been great helping in anyway i can

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariи For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithKiller69 View Post
    s15 for LM tru
    thanks but its not worth you getting in trouble mate.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariи For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00

Flying Chicken
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 43

Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Davey_Boy     $ 5.00
    Had lots of great times with you on GG4, and I remember you putting in the time to deal with an especially annoying case of a person a few years back...

Thanks for your time, look forward to seeing you around
    JOIN GG13 - CS:GO GunGame DM at: 119.252.190.39:27037

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Davey_Boy For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotix^ View Post
    S15, you're one top bloke. I'm deeply saddened to hear that you're leaving as i have been looking up to you as one heck of a mentor. I admire your contribution you've put into dtk and also the effort you put in at the task at hand. I really respect you dude, you are like a brother to me. Our memories will live on with the fun and laughs we have had. I'm really going to miss you man, I really am. Farewell, we won't forget you.
    thanks mate. I cant cant on 2 hands and 2 feet how many times you messaged me about stuff but i dont care. Its been good having you and the rest ask as thats what i do

Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey_Boy View Post
    Had lots of great times with you on GG4, and I remember you putting in the time to deal with an especially annoying case of a person a few years back...

Thanks for your time, look forward to seeing you around
    I know exactly who your talking about too LOL!!!!!!!! Its all good mate, it was worth it. I love it really. someone said to me that they think i get a boner banning people who hack/cheat/spam or are just knobs. I must admit i do feel a couple of twitches down in that region. We have had plenty of fun in the past. Thanks matey!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariи For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Have actually never spoken to you or seen you personally but i hear you did great things (except for that one time on JB!)

Best of luck man, i am sure we will see you around!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information