Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Last nights jail break

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00

Last nights jail break

Hi all.

Just thought I would share the experience of my jail break last night.

After all of the admins jumped off for the night (Goose being the last) the server had about 10-15 people or so still on.

Since the whitelist was removed, there were players switching willy nilly over to CT, even though the T team didn't have enough players (almost a 1:1 ratio at one point).

There were also mass free killing from a handful of players while they were on CT, not to mention the racism and the general trolling/abuse, some from players that play the server a lot.

Also, the ctban vote command was not applying the ban on a successful vote, nor was a votekick.

I won't go too much into details about who did what, but if the whitelist is going to remain removed, we should look to add a few fail safes to stop this sort of thing in the future.

A team ratio script.
    I believe a team ratio script will play a major roll in the balance of the rounds and stop players from joining the CT team while Ts are low.

A team counting script
    A script that notes down who was on the CT team last map (if over 5 players on server) and stops them from joining CT the next map for 3 rounds. Wouldn't be too hard to script up (basing it off an ESS script).

Working ctban voting system that puts a temp (or perm) ban on players would also be nice, and a voteslay system (if that is already not a thing?).

Last night was pretty shocking, and if we don't get a grasp on this then it could drive population away.

Cheers

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeddlesteins View Post
    Hello everybody!

Ive got 1 suggestion that will help DTK Jailbreak Server.

1. 'Last Request' mode.

I've seen many people switching to CT for the sake of evening up teams for the T's/Prisoners to be able to enable Last Request at the start of the round. This gets people, including me, annoyed because if there's Last Request every single start of the round without wardens and supervisors, there's no point playing Jailbreak, otherwise, the Server name should be renamed to -Last Request Server-. So i suggest a bug or fix to allow only a certain amount of CTs, depending on how many Ts there are, e.g. - 1 CT = 5 T - -5 CT = 25 T- ETC.

Thank you, -Jeddlesteins
    Read the OP jeddle - thats part of what this topic is about hehe.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 232

MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MHKshooter     $ 5.00
    I think you guyz pushed it too far right there....

Its ok to have fun with everyone on mic and all but spamming over warden and abusing is and other T's..... kinda pushing it

Regardless the bans you guyz recieved were for a relative short time as Cuffeh stated so just think of it as a lesson for your action? some times admins have to make decissions that are abit abrupt so they can sustain the envoirnment of abuse and level of annoyance so i can understand if Gyrados didn't follow the rules "EXACTLY"..

But hey atleast it was noisy which is a good sign

The Snail
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 547

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail     $ 59.33
    Signs you know you haven't been on JB in a while.

1. You don't know most of the JA's.
    2. The whitelist was removed and you didn't know.
    3. You don't recognise anyone but Angro and MHK are still around.

I do miss Wardening and Rebelling sometimes.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JasperSnail For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by JasperSnail View Post

#recognised

come back to the dark side c:<

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Omg Hi Jasper.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

The Snail
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 547

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail     $ 59.33
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffeh View Post
    Omg Hi Jasper.
    <3 Cuffeh

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JasperSnail For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    <3 Cuffeh
    Go back to Rust noob.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 312
    BulletProof_Soap has a spectacular aura about BulletProof_Soap has a spectacular aura about BulletProof_Soap's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] BulletProof_Soap     $ 0.00
    I thought we were friends
    I see how it is now.
    Miranda Kerr will have my babies, One way or another.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BulletProof_Soap For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 232

MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MHKshooter     $ 5.00

If you want me ruin another one of you anime just tell me <3

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 169

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    [JasperSnail;333079]Signs you know you haven't been on JB in a while.

I do miss Wardening and Rebelling sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Well I see how it is...

Closed Thread

Thread Information