View Poll Results: Would you prefer the sticky nades staying on gg4?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I liked the sticky nades!

27 65.85%
  • No I didn't! The normal ones are fine now

8 19.51%
  • What the hell is stickynade

3 7.32%
  • i dont mind both so yolo

3 7.32%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Normal Nades (Non-sticky)

Banned
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 0%

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00

Normal Nades (Non-sticky)

Yo yo Dtk, I was just curious about the community's opinion on the removal of the sticky nades on GG4, im just curious to know peoples opinions or whatever for fun. personally i liked the sticky nades cuz u knew that u would kill someone if they stuck. whenever im on nade these days, i gotta shoot em down with the glock to low health then nade them which is complicated in some cases since other teamamtes wud shoot them down before i even throw the nade. hehe keen to hear your thoughts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminat0r For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 525
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    I particularly liked Sticky Nades, it made getting off nade easier, which in some cases when a limited number of people are on, can be hell to get off, aswell as makes the round quicker when more people are on the server.

Keep them on pls. (=

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] SniperHero915     $ 0.00
    Sticky nades were cool, fits in with the fast gameplay of gg4. Pref it on

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SniperHero915 For This Useful Post:

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00
    I liked sticky nades because i knew they would die when i hit them
    with out sticky nades, the nade can be quite frustrating

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loubot69 For This Useful Post:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 355

crim is a name known to all crim is a name known to all crim is a name known to all crim is a name known to all crim is a name known to all crim is a name known to all crim's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] crim     $ 35.00
    sticky nades makes the rounds go by so much faster which fits the the fast gameplay on gg4,
    and i love running into the person who naded me like a suicide bomber :P

10. The Following User Says Thank You to crim For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    stikki is on a distinguished road stikki's Avatar
    Total Donations For

stikki     $ 0.00
    all for sticky nades! regular nades become so frustrating if there is not many people on the server

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stikki For This Useful Post:

CS:GO Dust2 JA
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 287

SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie. is a glorious beacon of light SubZie.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SubZie.     $ 20.00
    +1 to sticky nades

Was playing today with 3 players on each team and it must of taken 10 minutes before one got on to knife, then we set him back to nade and it just kept going on.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SubZie. For This Useful Post:

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    I liked running peoples nades into their teammates..

=D
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Chocolate Buddha
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 121

Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron has a brilliant future Samatron's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Samatron     $ 175.00
    Yes I too am a huge fan of the sticky nade! I think alot more players would be happy with them if they only stuck to players and NOT walls and the ground ect. (Exactly like the nades of #2 SMDM) Maybe we could trial These Nades for a while!
    SAMATRON
    Chocolate Buddha

"Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think"
    - Buddha

"I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."
    - Sophocles.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samatron For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317

button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] button     $ 50.00
    I think I'm the only one that hates them haha

because I'm so bad at them

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to button For This Useful Post:

Large Member
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 375
    Overall activity: 6.0%

daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] daillvibe     $ 30.00
    Wow kids these days.....

Make them earn a nade kill and they go all to pieces

I personally prefer the sticky variety because of the horrible emotional scarring normal nades used to cause me back in the day - so many rounds lost because of them haha

I'm beginning to think the only people that want the normal nades are button & bumbim

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daillvibe For This Useful Post:

rage Killer^
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 163

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] andr0iid     $ 30.00
    Sticky nades for the win !!!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andr0iid For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317

button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] button     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by daillvibe View Post
    Wow kids these days.....
    I'm beginning to think the only people that want the normal nades are button & bumbim
    ahem, the top 2 of the server...

clearly sticky nades are just for noobs

please remove sticky nades i can't win rounds with them

rage Killer^

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by button View Post
    ahem, the top 2 of the server...

clearly sticky nades are just for noobs

please remove sticky nades i can't win rounds with them
    How cant you? It's so much easier to win a round with them just aim and throw just like normal nades only difference is that if it sticks to someone its an automatic kill unlike the normal nades where it's just a fluke and annoying.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

27. The Following User Says Thank You to andr0iid For This Useful Post:

AGENIRO
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] AgentZero     $ 25.00
    Sticky nades were okey dokey.
    But whatever floats your boat

29. The Following User Says Thank You to AgentZero For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 10
    maddog_ss will become famous soon enough maddog_ss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] maddog_ss     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Samatron View Post
    Yes I too am a huge fan of the sticky nade! I think alot more players would be happy with them if they only stuck to players and NOT walls and the ground ect. (Exactly like the nades of #2 SMDM) Maybe we could trial These Nades for a while!
    im with chocolate on that 1. The rounds are taking a wee bit longer and getting frustrating. how meny votes are needed to get them back?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to maddog_ss For This Useful Post:

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00
    I like what choccy said about the SM DM sticky nades, you can bounce them and they still stick to people
    I think Dust2 and Office have these nades aswell, i quite enjoyed these nades, I think it would be a good idea to trial them and see what other people think
    Button can still get kills this way

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loubot69 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 175

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by loubot69 View Post
    I like what choccy said about the SM DM sticky nades, you can bounce them and they still stick to people
    I think Dust2 and Office have these nades aswell, i quite enjoyed these nades, I think it would be a good idea to trial them and see what other people think
    fantastic idea why didnt i thikn of that, lol so annoying when u wanna chuck yall nade on aim shotty on the sides and it just sticks to the wall frustrating. i love the nades on sm dm alot of people come on the server just to stick those nades on people for fun. also like the suicide bombing situations, haha its funny and no one get pissed off hehe.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Terminat0r For This Useful Post:

rage Killer^

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by loubot69 View Post
    That's what I wanted on gg10 but couldn't find that plugin

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

37. The Following User Says Thank You to andr0iid For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    the way i see it is things that involve more precision and therefore more skill, is what separates the good players from the bad.

this is why i always like challeging components of the game, because fewer people come out on top, i.e non-sticky nades which require a hell of a lot more thinking and decision making on where/when to throw them.

sticyk nades just make it easier for the average player

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information