+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tomorrowland

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00

Tomorrowland

Has anyone here actually been to it? I have some questions to ask you

I am in the process of planning another trip to Europe next July (woo) and hitting up tomorrowland would just be insane.
    I went to stereo and literally came in my pants for a good 15 hours, it was mental
    so who has been and i shall be in touch with u thanks
    xxx

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 203
    Overall activity: 0%

mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown's Avatar
    Total Donations For

mrunknown     $ 10.00
    King how many panadols did you pop at goodlife?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrunknown For This Useful Post:

Banned
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by mrunknown View Post
    King how many panadols did you pop at goodlife?
    half

Casual Member
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 184
    Overall activity: 0%
    PwnedByNoob has a spectacular aura about PwnedByNoob has a spectacular aura about PwnedByNoob has a spectacular aura about PwnedByNoob's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] PwnedByNoob     $ 0.00
    I'd advise you not to go by yourself, heard too many stories about foreigners going to music festivals like Tomorrowland by themselves and getting absolutely ♥♥♥♥ed over by either getting their drinks spiked or their stuff robbed. Find a group of people you can trust to go with and try and find someone over in Europe to go with you, it's always good to have someone who actually knows the laws and language.

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by PwnedByNoob View Post
    I'd advise you not to go by yourself, heard too many stories about foreigners going to music festivals like Tomorrowland by themselves and getting absolutely ♥♥♥♥ed over by either getting their drinks spiked or their stuff robbed. Find a group of people you can trust to go with and try and find someone over in Europe to go with you, it's always good to have someone who actually knows the laws and language.
    free drugs are good drugs

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information