+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Verbal Abuse on Servers (mainly towards kids)

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Overall activity: 0%
    Nukaa will become famous soon enough Nukaa's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Nukaa     $ 0.00

Verbal Abuse on Servers (mainly towards kids)

Hello community, I have been playing on DTK servers for about a year now, and I have noticed large hate and abuse towards kids with mics, look I know there annoying and maybe infuriating some, but these guys are 12,8,11,9 there still kids, and to bully them and abuse them is something not right, I certainly don't know anybody who goes down the street as swears at someone for not having a deep enough voice to speak, then why do it online, because there not 'mature' enough, look its there parents decision, not casual rand who hates prebs, and if you don't like them using there mic, mute them, it is as simple as that, you don't need to start to talk sexually about his/her mother or swear at him,her. Just mute them and thats that. I just thought it should brought to the attention of community as it is ridiculous to bully kids, thats honestly sad in my opinion. I just thought this should be brought to attention as they are kids.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 68

Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bauxe     $ 20.00
    It is not made for kids under the age of 15. If they are going to play the game, they shouldn't use their mic. Just my view.

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Like_a_Bauxe View Post
    It is not made for kids under the age of 15. If they are going to play the game, they shouldn't use their mic. Just my view.
    :'(

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nechayyy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 175

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    not only kids get bullied, everyone gets bullied u just need to learn how to handle it or u can just leave the server and come back another time? if it gets real serious well i guess record demo if u want to dob on someone. otherwise yeah i guess abuse on servers are not acceptable but yeah, as bauxe said....

Banned
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 198

Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Blonk     $ 20.00
    To be fair, most of these people who get yelled at are more annoying for their attitude than their voice.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blonk For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    DtK Rules apply to all players regardless of age. Any form of verbal abuse/harassment should be brought to the attention of server admins and the players in question will be dealt with accordingly.

There has never been an age restriction on who can use the mic and there never will be.

Total Donations For

Look, All I am saying is instead of shouting at them just mute them, the game is made for 15 year olds and over (no shit), but kids still shouldn't be bullied, if you think thats okay I am sorry but I don't stand with you.

Total Donations For

For the matter of fact nobody should be verbally abused, but its life, but i point it out there because kids get it alot.

Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    All I see is prebs, but all I hear are little babies, wa wa wa.

It really isn't the voices that is annoying, the just the continuous spam most prebs thoroughly enjoy doing, or they simply say idiotic comments, some prebs are cool, others just need to wait until there matured enough to play a game which is rated 15+.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

I can also understand, people with have abit of fun with each other, but its just usually the out of pre portion people take on prebs as they are just kids.

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    While I agree with Bauxe that the game is specifically designed to people over the age of 15, that's not going to stop people under this age from playing. Hell, Ive been playing for 6 years and im 17 currently. I started when I was 11.

While there is the argument that they shouldn't be playing, it is no excuse to abuse them, because that's also unacceptable. If you see it on a server, grab a demo and send it to an admin of that server, they'll deal with it. And if they don't deal with it as well as youd like send it to a staff member.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purplicious For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Well look, all I was saying was, mute them, don't shout or scream at them (if there doing nothing wrong), if they spam or swear, you obviously can justify yourself, but if the just playing the game and not trying to be annoying, leave them.

Total Donations For

We should all be mature enough if where not prebs to just mute them if there annoying, report them if they are being abusive, or report the people being abusive to them. Simple.

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00
    implement the no swears campaign run by regs's nan #2013

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by loubot69 View Post
    implement the no swears campaign run by regs's nan #2013
    I've heard her swear though

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    I've heard her swear though
    ohhhh but was swearing at regs cause he was swearing

21. The Following User Says Thank You to loubot69 For This Useful Post:

Xenomorph King!!
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Ag_Silver_Shark is a jewel in the rough Ag_Silver_Shark is a jewel in the rough Ag_Silver_Shark is a jewel in the rough Ag_Silver_Shark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Ag_Silver_Shark     $ 0.00
    There is nothing wrong with "prebs" playing the game to have fun, if there voice annoys you mute them in player list, the only thing that is bad is most of the prebs that play have a bad attitude

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ag_Silver_Shark For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

I just hope people will mute before they drop f bombs. If a preb is being a idiot (e.g spamming mic), you can justify yourself if you tell them to shutup, but if there just helping or asking questions via mic I dont think they deserve verbal abuz. That said if they are verbal abuzing you can justify yourself for getting pissed with them.

Banned
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 175

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    okay understoooooood

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Gyarados is a preb, but i still love him <3
    ps shadow is bad
    Edit: I also love Gman

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information