+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Work As

Why Even Bother?
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 211
    Overall activity: 24.0%

SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss is a splendid one to behold SonicalKiss's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SonicalKiss     $ 10.00

Work As

What do you guys work as, and what do you do in your job just get to know more about peoples

Iv'e been in the Sign industry for about 5 years now,

Basically i make Signs Work with vinyl graphics. Prints Vehicle Wraps(Writing on Cars) Painting and installation

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightOps View Post
    Chubb Security Contractor Cash in Transit, ATM Cell Division, First line Response Team Armed Security Officer ATM maintenace technician body guard.
    That is one hell of a title.

Would take up page 1 of your resume lmao.

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulface View Post
    Purp Melbourne???

Im a concreter mostly house slabs with tilt panels and factory floors aswell.
    Gold Coast mate.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

Banned
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 386

RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

RawMower     $ 85.00
    I work at a bakery and at KFC with all the hot chicks.
    P.s excuse the pun

Take a seat, relax.
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 352

Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops. has a reputation beyond repute Knight_Ops.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Knight_Ops.     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by imthenewguy View Post
    That is one hell of a title.

Would take up page 1 of your resume lmao.
    Haha, it's actually just Cash in Transit Security Officer, but for specificity's sake that's the role in it's entirety
    Last edited by Knight_Ops.; 07-12-13 at 04:54 PM.

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    I'm a professional fruit stacker!
    naa i just make giant mountains of apples and fruit/veg
    sometimes checkout

i tell you what though, every time i do the apples, all i can think of is the crash bandicoot theme

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Justyce333251 For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Electrical Engineer.
    I'm a systems designer for all kinds of buildings.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

From the Financial Times
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Ironwolf     $ 0.00
    I'm a boilermaker and welder by trade. Work away FIFO in mining and gas.

Trimming Rune 5k
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5

Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Quanty     $ 20.00
    Kmart Casual in the Electronics Section ^.^ I get to run this giant printer which people come in and use, people take some weird pictures though......
    >>>#6 Zombies<<<
    >>><<<

: - )

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantanium View Post
    Kmart Casual in the Electronics Section ^.^ I get to run this giant printer which people come in and use, people take some weird pictures though......
    My friend who works at Kmart said a coworker showed him some nude pics from one of the orders.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    I work at Bunnings, all I do is stock shelves and give "expert" advice on how to do whatever they want to do.

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    I am from Monday afternoon shift production supervisor...
    I paint parts for cars...
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

Trimming Rune 5k
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 5

Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty has much to be proud of Quanty's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Quanty     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by firtvid20 View Post
    My friend who works at Kmart said a coworker showed him some nude pics from one of the orders.
    He was probably telling the truth, most of the time thought it's old guys who like taking those kinds of photos...

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Electrical Engineer,
    The job I am in has me managing Capital Projects for a manufacturing company
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

AGENIRO
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] AgentZero     $ 25.00
    I'm a Full Time farmer on FarmVille

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information