Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello all! :D Just Joined

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 50
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    YourYoungSon will become famous soon enough YourYoungSon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

YourYoungSon     $ 0.00

Post Hello all! :D Just Joined

OMG! I wrote soo much and for some reason it auto-logged out or something so now i have to redo this whole post D:

Well hey all.
    My in-game name is well, YourYoungSon.

I regularly play on the DTK BHOP #14 Server, and by regularly i mean everyday haha. You could say im somewhat addicted haha. I do play on a few of the other DTK server but you can generally find me on the DTK bhop server.

I love the server and have been playing it for roughly 4-5 months, the time when i first started bhopping which was roughly towards the end of July. I played on the mr. and dtk servers when i just started, but i just find the dtk server was more suited for me . I've racked up about 9 days worth of actual game time D: haha

I love the atmosphere and the general feel that comes with playing on a DTK server. The people are friendly and helpful, the admins and members are generally always there to help, and its always active

Some people that could vouch for me are Purp[KEA]/Mr.Purplicious, Hittingray, Terminator, Gyarados to name a few

Ill end it here by saying i hope i do get accepted into DTK when i can finally fill out the recruitment form and...

Have a good day/night all!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YourYoungSon For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Overall activity: 0%
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    Welcome mate, hope you can get settled in nicely.

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00
    Welcome to the forums. Names Goose, can find me on Jailbreak most times, or server hopping all over.

As for the auto log out, just remember in future, when writing a long post, open up a another forums tab and check if still logged in, if not just log in again and then switch back to your original page and click post.

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 94

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    hey you should try out some more dtk servers ... Also since you're new i'll let you know, having gayrados vouch for you isn't a good thing have fun on the forums

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 442

KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] KRAKEN     $ 55.00
    Welcome to the forums. Please check out server #5 Dust2 DM some time, that's the best server
    Here. See you there.

Total Donations For

YourYoungSon     $ 0.00
    thanks for the tip Goose, ill remember that for next time

alrighty Guitar_hero, ill have to come check it out soon

and thanks all for welcoming me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to YourYoungSon For This Useful Post:

DtK Counselor and Psychiatrist
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 172

ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat is a splendid one to behold ArcherTheGreat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] ArcherTheGreat     $ 20.00
    You made the right choice by joining the DtK brotherhood mate! We look out for our own and like you said we are a friendly bunch. Glad to see you're enjoying yourself so far and do try out the others servers as well! Zombie mod, jailbreak, minigames, gungame and dust2 deathmatch are the popular ones here.

Lookin' forward to you getting your [N] tag! :P See ya on the servers then.

Cheers \m/
    DtK Zombie Mod: 119.252.190.65:27114

"You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It's their mistake, not my failing."

Banned
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 175

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    Welcome Young Son!! About time u joined the forums legend. Come down gg4 bro its cool. See ya around bhop only if gayrados doesnt throw a tantrum again

Total Donations For

YourYoungSon     $ 0.00
    it seems gyarados isnt liked much at all hey terminator hahaha

ArcherTheGreat - Yeah will do. Ill be server hopping soon

13. The Following User Says Thank You to YourYoungSon For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by YourYoungSon View Post
    it seems gyarados isnt liked much at all hey terminator hahaha

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Welcome mate, have fun. Got any questions just ask.
    Last edited by Cuffeh; 05-12-13 at 02:31 PM.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Gerken Jerken
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 261

Gerken Jerken will become famous soon enough Gerken Jerken's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Gerken Jerken     $ 173.00
    Welcome man u should come play on zombie server

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Lol poor gayarados. Great to see more people joining the DtK family! Dust2 DM is certainly the best server mate! Fast paced fun!!

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Good to see you're finding your way around the forum, and dont listen to these numpties, bebop is clearly the best server on dtk. Anyway, welcome to the forum side of things mate. Be sure to join dtk when you meet the requirements.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

Mother Figure of DtK.

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Purplicious View Post
    bebop is clearly the best server on dtk.
    Spike Spiegel agrees.

Last edited by Cuffeh; 05-12-13 at 02:36 PM.

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffeh View Post
    Spike Spiegel agrees.

Then why do I never see you on the server? You should come and learn again.

My coke is duh best
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428

SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SyKeD     $ 30.00
    Welcome hope to see you around
    Click to Join Me On GunGame 10
    Also add me on League Of Legends ItzSyKeD and Battlelog

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 306

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by YourYoungSon View Post
    it seems gyarados isnt liked much at all

Pretty accurate.

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

Mother Figure of DtK.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Purplicious View Post
    Then why do I never see you on the server? You should come and learn again.
    What? lol.

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffeh View Post
    What? lol.
    Yeah Cuffeh, you should just learn ffs.

dw I don't know what that means either

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nechayyy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 525
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    hey matey, seen you on bhop a fair bit recently, im not a regular myself but i head on there every once in a while, always see you there.

im cody - need any help throw a PM my way or anyone elses way, everyone is pretty friendly here, just play nice!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information