+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My suggestions for the Dust 2 server

Casual Member
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 173
    Overall activity: 0%

Ausgamer is a jewel in the rough Ausgamer is a jewel in the rough Ausgamer is a jewel in the rough Ausgamer's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Ausgamer     $ 10.00

My suggestions for the Dust 2 server

We'll I think the dust 2 server is fine the way it is, and many others think so too, but I think some of these suggestions (not all) will even make it even more fun

1. Maybe extend the kill to 200 maybe more to win
    2. Randoms spawns, the spawns are the same, and very easy for the T's the spawn camp
    3. Maybe be some sort of events like admin vs members or something, or a knife fight (this way the we can see who is better, the admins, or the members)
    4. Have a bomb on dust 2 unlimited so then there is some sort of objective
    5. Maybe each week there should be a thing called fun hour (lol) maybe there can be a list of events to choose from like knife fight, free 4 all, even PARA only or gold gun only ( that will be insane, I always make people angry using the golden gun )

Note: these are just my suggestions, if you like the post, say thanks, if you don't like it, leave this thread.

Aus

Boobies
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    It's great that you're giving feedback for the server, however, if you keep it all in the ONE thread instead of making new threads for it every day, you might have better luck getting some discussion on your feedback.
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 173

Ausgamer is a jewel in the rough Ausgamer is a jewel in the rough Ausgamer is a jewel in the rough Ausgamer's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Ausgamer     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Yu Stin Ki Pu View Post
    It's great that you're giving feedback for the server, however, if you keep it all in the ONE thread instead of making new threads for it every day, you might have better luck getting some discussion on your feedback.
    The thread was closed so I decided to make a new one lol

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00
    If you have a bit of a look around on the Dust2 section of forums you can see the Suggestion thread.

As for your suggestions.
    1. 200??!?!!! Would take ages.
    3.An event happened on Dust2 just last week. They happen about monthly since the event are spread across all servers.
    5. Kind of like the idea of this. But not sure all the non-forum dusties would be.

Dust's worst KDR
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 21

plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] plot.sinister     $ 50.00
    If it ain't broke don't fix it

It's one of if not the most popular server's we have because the way it is ..... and there is a feedback thread already (just saying)

lol goose bet me to it
    Last edited by plot.sinister; 03-12-13 at 11:33 PM.

"♥♥♥♥ it when i die i wanna go to hell because i'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to ♥♥♥♥ing tell ..... It don't make sense going to heaven with the goodie goodie's dressed in white i like black tem's and black hoodies"- Christopher Wallace AKA The Notorious B.I.G

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plot.sinister For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information