+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dust 2, my tips

Casual Member
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 173
    Overall activity: 0%

Ausgamer is a jewel in the rough Ausgamer is a jewel in the rough Ausgamer is a jewel in the rough Ausgamer's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Ausgamer     $ 10.00

Dust 2, my tips

As many of you may know, I am the newest member of the DTK community with the Neophyte rank. I am just creating this thread to discuss my tips on how to become a better player on the Dust 2 DM server. (My favourite server ) and also be sure to give me a reply and some feedback, it will be very appreciated

If you want to have fun whilst playing, consider these tips helpful

1: when I like to have fun on this server, I usually pick these weapons AK47, para or the p90. I go to these when I want to have because they are very powerful and will be easier to kill enemy players.

2: in my opinion camping, spawn trapping the enemy team, or using a sniper in pit and getting lots of kills, is not fun. My opinion of fun is running around killing peoples as I go. If you are running around, I would recommend using the p90 as it is a powerful weapon up close to the enemy.

3: what will be even more fun is to get some of your mates to join the same team as you. An awesome tip is to communicate, communicating believe it or not, can make you have more chance of winning. Because if your on a team with randoms, more than likely they are not going to do what they tell you. So I think this is a good way of trying to win. (You can communicate by using steam, teamspeak, or even Skype.) This way you can work out strategies to demolish the enemy team.

Hope you take this on board, it could help you to become a better player, while having fun on the server.

Now, if you want to rank up fast and get a lot of points to get the custom model, here's some of my tips for you

1: when I'm looking to rank up fast and get a lot of points, I usually try to be on the Terrorist team, because you can jump in the pit and get a tonne of points. (I do it all the time )

2: choose a sniper rifle (AWP or the auto sniper)

3: jump in pit and pick off any CT coming your way

If you do this, you will get a tonne of points and a lot of kills (trust me I do it all the time lol)

There are other ways you can get load of points and kills, this one you can go to short and pick of the CT as they spawn. You will have the upper hand because you are at higher ground. When I do this, I usually use the AK47 or the AWP and kill them easily lol.

There is one more way that I know (there could be more, but these ad the ones I know) firstly join the Terrorist team, pick the auto sniper (AWP works fine to) once you have done that, head to bomb site B, then have your sniper look down the door so you can see the CT's spawning, then voila, you can see them spawn and take their points lol.

Please, if you don't like these tips or want to say something negative about this post, do me and all the community a favor, just leave and don't post anything. This is my first long post, so don't get angry if you don't like it or I've done something wrong, just reply and I will try to be better in the future.

Aus

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ausgamer For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Cute.

You didn't do anything wrong ^_^ I'm sure some people will take your tips on board.

P.S Feeling the xmas vibes there with the colour scheme. I too like doing my threads in colours.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 246
    Overall activity: 13.0%

BendY will become famous soon enough BendY will become famous soon enough BendY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] BendY     $ 100.00
    Good Job Ausgamer! I'll try these tips because I always get pwn'd when playing Dust2 DM

You the man!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    GUNGAME

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    Great job mate.

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Ewww auto snipers. Ak/m4 most of the time. If you have good accuracy, first ak round usually goes fairly straight. Aim for the head. And always allow for recoil when spraying and praying!!! Dust2 is good for practice sprays since it has unlimited ammo. Pick a spot at the wall and hold down the trigger. Then try it again, this time try and control your spray by aiming down.
    Also, feel free to add any of the admins (or myself) if you ever need any help. Doesnt matter if its game related or personal problems, I'll always help a mate out.
    Cheers.

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 169

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Ewww auto snipers. Ak/m4 most of the time. If you have good accuracy, first ak round usually goes fairly straight. Aim for the head. And always allow for recoil when spraying and praying!!! Dust2 is good for practice sprays since it has unlimited ammo. Pick a spot at the wall and hold down the trigger. Then try it again, this time try and control your spray by aiming down.
    Also, feel free to add any of the admins (or myself) if you ever need any help. Doesnt matter if its game related or personal problems, I'll always help a mate out.
    Cheers.
    just dont spray too well or this guy will ban you ^^^

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    you know it baby.

Dust's worst KDR
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 21

plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] plot.sinister     $ 50.00
    Rushin with the P90 all day long swooping the double doors at long (as ct)

"♥♥♥♥ it when i die i wanna go to hell because i'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to ♥♥♥♥ing tell ..... It don't make sense going to heaven with the goodie goodie's dressed in white i like black tem's and black hoodies"- Christopher Wallace AKA The Notorious B.I.G

11. The Following User Says Thank You to plot.sinister For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    I like to use the M429 just as a troll and it's the only weapon (with the exception of awp) that's allowed me to win a few games, Going straight down mid laughing all the way into their spawn (base race) is hilarious xD seeing how long you can hold off before their entire teams in their spawn c:
    i tend to stick well out of the tunnels but do clear it every now and then for esypsy kills (from mid>b site) and i certainly do go short alot c:
    The maps t sided, i hate going ct
    I hate going into tunnels straight from t spawn, easiest way to die
    I hate going and sitting in long as it's just a nade spam way to die, lame
    just some of my opinions.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 442

KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] KRAKEN     $ 55.00
    dakdak those double doors, short and pit!I easily get a good score like 30-5 or more. no need for scripts and hax like most noobs do.

DAKDAK to the max! haha

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KRAKEN For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitaR_HerO View Post
    dakdak those double doors, short and pit!I easily get a good score like 30-5 or more. no need for scripts and hax like most noobs do.

DAKDAK to the max! haha
    get 110 kills dakdaking and i'll be impressed xD

KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Angro View Post
    get 110 kills dakdaking and i'll be impressed xD
    did it several times bruss. come as often as i do and you shall be honored to witness it.

xoxo

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KRAKEN For This Useful Post:

Casual Member

Ausgamer is a jewel in the rough Ausgamer is a jewel in the rough Ausgamer is a jewel in the rough Ausgamer's Avatar
    Total Donations For

I got 110-28 dakdaking aha

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ausgamer For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 417

JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] JudgeDredd     $ 50.00
    110-0 With awp you all are nubs.

Casual Member

Total Donations For

Haha I don't really care what score I get, positive or negative, I only care about whether I have fun or not and enjoying the game At that time lol

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ausgamer For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Ausgamer View Post
    Haha I don't really care what score I get, positive or negative, I only care about whether I have fun or not and enjoying the game At that time lol
    that's the true meaning of gaming.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to KRAKEN For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317

button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] button     $ 50.00
    <obligatory abuse towards dakdakers and awpers>

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to button For This Useful Post:

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid     $ 0.00
    Just learn to awp mid for bulk kills... Haven't played CSS for ages until recently and just been snappin heads there. Pretty funny when they keep trying LOL. Cheers to those guys

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317

button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] button     $ 50.00
    As hilarious as the General True Blue Balls "I haven't been touched by a girl since my mother" rant was, I'll share some of my tips too instead of just saying I hack all the time, since some people are obviously too mentally incompetent to realise I'm joking. Hope it's okay if I piggyback off this thread lol

WALLHAX
    At the top left hand corner of your screen you should see a mini version of the map with dots on it. These dots tell you where EVERYONE near you is hiding. You don't need to use wallhax when one is built into the goddamn game itself! When I'm running around I'm almost exclusively looking at the minimap and I only look at my screen when I'm actually trying to shoot someone. That's how I "pre-fire", I can see you coming around the freakin corner dude.

Sometimes the minimap is a bit slow to update though, so in that case, chuck a nade into a space you can't see (double doors, tunnel, whatevs) and if it does any damage then DUH THERE'S SOMEONE THERE.

"NO RECOIL HAX"
    I didn't know this existed but General seems to think I have it. Here's how to have very little recoil: DON'T SPRAY. Never hold down your mouse button for more than 1 second unless you are REALLY close to the person you're trying to kill. Even guns made for spraying (P90, para etc.) become more accurate if you shoot in 1-second bursts at a time. Even dakdaks are better (you're still a noob if you use a dakdak though) if you don't spam it.

AIMBOT
    Not sure why this works but I always aim slightly above the head (might be something to do with game physics idk). Like REALLY slightly, maybe a millimetre on your screen. If I aim there, DON'T SPRAY (i.e. not hold down mouse button for more than 0.5 seconds) and there isn't a lot of lag then it's pretty much guaranteed headshot.

PS: if someone can do a demo of me to shut up all the "girls can't play computer games so you must be hacking/ugly/fat" neckbeards, I'll give you General's balls as a reward. They're a bit smelly though
    PS2: hey General, I go to the gym 3 times a week and could probably beat you up you ugly geriatric ♥♥♥♥

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to button For This Useful Post:

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by button View Post
    As hilarious as the General True Blue Balls "I haven't been touched by a girl since my mother" rant was, I'll share some of my tips too instead of just saying I hack all the time, since some people are obviously too mentally incompetent to realise I'm joking. Hope it's okay if I piggyback off this thread lol

WALLHAX
    At the top left hand corner of your screen you should see a mini version of the map with dots on it. These dots tell you where EVERYONE near you is hiding. You don't need to use wallhax when one is built into the goddamn game itself! When I'm running around I'm almost exclusively looking at the minimap and I only look at my screen when I'm actually trying to shoot someone. That's how I "pre-fire", I can see you coming around the freakin corner dude.

Sometimes the minimap is a bit slow to update though, so in that case, chuck a nade into a space you can't see (double doors, tunnel, whatevs) and if it does any damage then DUH THERE'S SOMEONE THERE.

"NO RECOIL HAX"
    I didn't know this existed but General seems to think I have it. Here's how to have very little recoil: DON'T SPRAY. Never hold down your mouse button for more than 1 second unless you are REALLY close to the person you're trying to kill. Even guns made for spraying (P90, para etc.) become more accurate if you shoot in 1-second bursts at a time. Even dakdaks are better (you're still a noob if you use a dakdak though) if you don't spam it.

AIMBOT
    Not sure why this works but I always aim slightly above the head (might be something to do with game physics idk). Like REALLY slightly, maybe a millimetre on your screen. If I aim there, DON'T SPRAY (i.e. not hold down mouse button for more than 0.5 seconds) and there isn't a lot of lag then it's pretty much guaranteed headshot.

PS: if someone can do a demo of me to shut up all the "girls can't play computer games so you must be hacking/ugly/fat" neckbeards, I'll give you General's balls as a reward. They're a bit smelly though
    PS2: hey General, I go to the gym 3 times a week and could probably beat you up you ugly geriatric ♥♥♥♥
    just saying, i never have any problem with recoil, ever
    you just put your mouse down at the same rate of the recoil and it pretty much stays level

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information