Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: T sided Maps .

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Overall activity: 0%

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00

T sided Maps .

Hey everyone ! How are we going ?

I am not sure if anyone else noticed ! But There is 2 many T-sided maps on Jb . ! Listing a few are Lego , lockdown , minecraft maps , summer and Winter and theres heaps more ! . I have got nothing wrong with a challenge and as a jber who likes going ct and wardens I feel like something needs 2 be done because I feel and have seen this happen and I believe that Jb is crumbling because of to many T-sided maps .

here why !
    1. Ever noticed why u never see people fighting 2 get on ct anymore ? well its simple really ... There are just 2 many t-sided maps and people are scared to join Ct Because they might face embarrassment , ridicule and just annoyance .

2. Because People are scared to join Ct it leaves the ratio at around 1/5 ( not always but most of the time ) , like for example there may be 3 ct to 14 t's and with this many t's its just to difficult .

3. Because there are not enough Ct's or maybe its just a impossible map . Most of the round is spent Gun checking , finding rebelling t's and Most of the time The round may not even start because rebelling is so eazy and its so eazy to kill the Ct's

4. Because Ct's spend the round doing this.. there is no time for games or maybe there is a only a few t/'s left and its impossible to do any descent group games Because of the lack of t's .

5 and because this is the reason why people leave jb and the server becomes dead . Like today for example . I was on ct on the map lego , we had about 12 t's and about 3 ct's and at the end of the map it was empty ( have a demo if anyone wants 2 see it )... People are leaving because there either bored because they died rebelling and have 2 wait ages because Ct's are trying 2 get a handle of things or Simply its just not fun . Rebelling is fun.. but not over and over again .

My solution !! bring back More Ct Sided Maps ! Like colourful , Older version of lego , battleforce ! These maps where great and I have had so many fun times on these maps !!

Bring more Ct sided maps and I promise population will pick up

Thankyou Atariowns .
    Last edited by Atariowns; 06-11-13 at 07:38 PM. Reason: demo

Banned
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Mulface is a name known to all Mulface is a name known to all Mulface is a name known to all Mulface is a name known to all Mulface is a name known to all Mulface is a name known to all Mulface's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mulface     $ 0.00
    All this jb talk has made me want to play... also i wont rebel for a while except if im gonna die as a result of a minigame then its fair game.

ALSOALSO to drax godric mellow goose and all the other normal rebellers lets ease up for a bit and see what happens.

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    I think it's just a problem that the CT's aren't that great. I stopped playing JB months ago due to this reason as they couldn't contain the T's and round after round would get shut down and it was just boring, the server would die not long after.

Although, I haven't played on the server lately so I'm not sure how it's running. By the sounds of it (this thread), it's still occuring. :/

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00
    It's loubots turn to have a rant
    Even though I havnt played jb as much recently(mainly due to VCE exams) the numbers aren't bad, you say they are down and have been but they havnt been, if I'm honest I agree with Cody, they go down when you ct cause you are nazi is ♥♥♥♥ and it's made me rage quit a couple of times too
    Maps aren't t sided, except maybe vipthemix and Lego BUT those maps are fun because they are challenging to CT on
    What people are forgetting is that counter strike is a game, 99% of people play games for fun, all this talk shows you aren't having fun. So here's a tip....
    When you go CT or even when you're a T aim to have fun and enjoy eachothers company, I tell you what I enjoy GG4 so much just because I love screaming when people chase me with a knife and people need to have fun on JB together and not get fussed up about all this t sided and ct sided shit

Also what cuffeh said numbers will go up after exams, cause 1. No moar school and 2. Christmas holidays so people get off work
    GG4 numbers are already going up JB will follow suit soon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to loubot69 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Frostbite will become famous soon enough Frostbite's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Frostbite     $ 0.00
    Look calm all your titties people people leave based on who they dont like in this case people are just scared of atari and dont want to be in a gas chamber but there are different kinds of nazis that can make a map fun or ruin the expeirence for a playing I prefer people like loosey goosey he does really well on every map regardless of the map it depends on how well you ct and actually wardening and not just sticking us in a gas chamber #atari so dont blame maps

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by loubot69 View Post
    It's loubots turn to have a rant
    Even though I havnt played jb as much recently(mainly due to VCE exams) the numbers aren't bad, you say they are down and have been but they havnt been, if I'm honest I agree with Cody, they go down when you ct cause you are nazi is ♥♥♥♥ and it's made me rage quit a couple of times too
    Maps aren't t sided, except maybe vipthemix and Lego BUT those maps are fun because they are challenging to CT on
    What people are forgetting is that counter strike is a game, 99% of people play games for fun, all this talk shows you aren't having fun. So here's a tip....
    When you go CT or even when you're a T aim to have fun and enjoy eachothers company, I tell you what I enjoy GG4 so much just because I love screaming when people chase me with a knife and people need to have fun on JB together and not get fussed up about all this t sided and ct sided shit

Also what cuffeh said numbers will go up after exams, cause 1. No moar school and 2. Christmas holidays so people get off work
    GG4 numbers are already going up JB will follow suit soon

I am nazi... no question. I like being nazi , I anit a rank whore ( tbh I don't care ) , I play for fun and 2 be honest I like the power of controlling a whole prison.. don't know why just do . There is no rule against being Nazi, if its such a big problem then ban it Again . I am nazi on different maps ... depending on there difficulty , skill level on my fellow ct's . Sometimes it just necessary... and I am sorry if I am nazi... just means u where not following my orders . I am strict because I want 2 play the games and actually get there . I have been playing jb for 4 years now... 1 on trident gaming and 3 on dtk.. I like 2 think I know what I am doing . if your so concerned with my naziness tell a admin , or join ct . but please don't blame lack of pop on me...
    Last edited by Atariowns; 06-11-13 at 11:36 PM.

The Silly Old Willy
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Atariowns View Post
    I am nazi... no question. I like being nazi , I anit a rank whore ( tbh I don't care ) , I play for fun and 2 be honest I like the power of controlling a who prison.. don't know why just do . There is no rule against being Nazi, if its such a big problem then ban it Again . I am nazi on different maps ... depending on there difficulty , skill level on my fellow ct's . Sometimes it just necessary... and I am sorry if I am nazi... just means u where not following my orders . I am strict because I want 2 play the games and actually get there . I have been playing jb for 4 years now... 1 on trident gaming and 3 on dtk.. I like 2 think I know what I am doing . if your so concerned with my naziness tell a admin , or join ct . but please don't blame lack of pop on me...
    Nazi CTs = no fun
    When you get killed for accidentally hitting your w key when your meant to frozen on a spray ticks me off and it ticks a lot of other people off
    Also again, numbers aren't low and I'm being honest there is a drop sometimes when you ct don't mean to be rude but that's what happens

10. The Following User Says Thank You to loubot69 For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by loubot69 View Post
    Nazi CTs = no fun
    When you get killed for accidentally hitting your w key when your meant to frozen on a spray ticks me off and it ticks a lot of other people off
    Also again, numbers aren't low and I'm being honest there is a drop sometimes when you ct don't mean to be rude but that's what happens
    I anit that nazi... lol. ur exaggerating 2 support your argument. anyways... back to the subject.. I reckon we should bring back colourful and battleforce ! I like newguys idea ! we should do it ! thoughts ?

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    Basically, CT's just need to get better at the game and adapt to the situation, easy.

And also, people forget that when you warden, it's about trying to make a fun round, rather than a successful one (for the CT's).

1 minigame per day to kill all T's is not fun

PS: it annoys me at how many exclamation marks atariowns uses (with a space before them, and question marks)
    oh yeah, and "2" and "u"
    Last edited by Justyce333251; 07-11-13 at 12:08 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Justyce333251 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    I anit that nazi... lol. ur exaggerating 2 support your argument. anyways... back to the subject.. I reckon we should bring back colourful and battleforce ! I like newguys idea ! we should do it ! thoughts ?
    Good Avoid of the obvs fact nazi's kill JB

---------------------------------------------------

Afew Things,

Respect, You can be nazi and agree to being nazi and whatever else you do, you can be proud you can own people you can say that you arnt in it for the rank, but in reality all you are doing by being a nazi rat is making people lose respect for you,

Less respect = less control, you look @ some people, i.e. rewdy, topcat (when he used to play) SOMETIMES even myself, if we all show the t's some courtesy and let them slide a little, let them have there fun, and we take them, enjoy games have FUN on the map then overall you get more respect and people seem to let you have some fun before rebelling straight away. (first rule, if they wanna rebel, let them, let them kill you over and over, ultimately whats it do for them?...nothing.....)

Help Your Team Out, As Becca said, alot of the time its the CT team being unorganised & useless, help your team, take the lead, reposition & guide people, dont blame it on the map, say its anything but the CT's fault, some of the time, yes i will agree the map is an issue, the corridors might be too small, it might be hard to move, but you work around that, you try make use of what you have at hand.

and finally, JB is anything BUT dead, taking screenshots of the population in the middle of the day on weekdays when people have school & work is useless, ofc there is going to be no one on the server, the method that newguy just pointed out clearly shows that JB still gets its regular numbers, it might not be what it used to be but its sure as hell aint dead, if it was, wouldnt [C] be taking action & inquiring into what is wrong?

i know i dont play JB much anymore and i have my reasons, but thats my 2c from my view

-Frendy

Edit: please peoples dont jump on tha bandwagon against atari ^_-, half of de time you guis dont even plai JB

EDIT2: Keep It Civil Please Ladies & Gents
    Last edited by Frendy; 07-11-13 at 12:26 AM.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Justyce333251 View Post
    PS: it annoys me at how many exclamation marks atariowns uses (with a space before them, and question marks)
    oh yeah, and "2" and "u"

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    Good Avoid of the obvs fact nazi's kill JB

---------------------------------------------------

Afew Things,

Respect, You can be nazi and agree to being nazi and whatever else you do, you can be proud you can own people you can say that you arnt in it for the rank, but in reality all you are doing by being a nazi rat is making people lose respect for you,

Less respect = less control, you look @ some people, i.e. rewdy, topcat (when he used to play) SOMETIMES even myself, if we all show the t's some courtesy and let them slide a little, let them have there fun, and we take them, enjoy games have FUN on the map then overall you get more respect and people seem to let you have some fun before rebelling straight away. (first rule, if they wanna rebel, let them, let them kill you over and over, ultimately whats it do for them?...nothing.....)

Help Your Team Out, As Becca said, alot of the time its the CT team being unorganised & useless, help your team, take the lead, reposition & guide people, dont blame it on the map, say its anything but the CT's fault, some of the time, yes i will agree the map is an issue, the corridors might be too small, it might be hard to move, but you work around that, you try make use of what you have at hand.

and finally, JB is anything BUT dead, taking screenshots of the population in the middle of the day on weekdays when people have school & work is useless, ofc there is going to be no one on the server, the method that newguy just pointed out clearly shows that JB still gets its regular numbers, it might not be what it used to be but its sure as hell aint dead, if it was, wouldnt [C] be taking action & inquiring into what is wrong?

i know i dont play JB much anymore and i have my reasons, but thats my 2c from my view

-Frendy
    1. I am not even that nazi... Nazi yes.... but not ridiculously nazi... Horrible maps when its 2 eazy to rebel and makes it impossible to warden Empties Servers ! I agree that skill level of a ct does impact defaintely ! Me and mulface succesfully warden on Spy v spy today with 15 t's so it is possible ! Why people be hatin on me ? I just want the best of jb ! I love Jb ! Pop.... is down and everyone who thinks that it isnt... is insane . doesn't matter was unaware of the graphs . graphs pretty much prove my point aways

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Your still nazi though as i said it makes people lose respect for you……

Total Donations For

Your still nazi though as i said it makes people lose respect for you……
    i'd rather have control the of t's then have there respect . you really care if a Prisoner officer cares if the prisoners he controls have hes respect ?

Total Donations For

Anyways .... this thread got way out of subject ! Its good that everyone thinks the same thing ! means I must of overlooked it ! thanks everyone who posted and gave feedback =)

Total Donations For

i'd rather have control the of t's then have there respect . you really care if a Prisoner officer cares if the prisoners he controls have hes respect ?
    totally missed my point..........................do you read the other section i posted up?, im saying having the respect of the T's ultimately grants you control of them, ask anyone this and they will tell you.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

totally missed my point..........................do you read the other section i posted up?, im saying having the respect of the T's ultimately grants you control of them, ask anyone this and they will tell you.
    Meh... People on the server come and go and its not always the same people ! I get what u mean and gaining respect among the community definately ! but.. its different people everytime.

The Silly Old Willy
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Meh... People on the server come and go and its not always the same people ! I get what u mean and gaining respect among the community definately ! but.. its different people everytime.
    Meh... isnt the right atitude.
    Frendy is correct you completely missed his point, being nazi = no respect
    Atari you are actually a lad but your a pain in the ass when your a nazi ct

Anyways .... this thread got way out of subject ! Its good that everyone thinks the same thing ! means I must of overlooked it ! thanks everyone who posted and gave feedback =)

People dont think the same thing.
    Yes, majority agree that CTs cant go blaming the maps
    and no, people have different opinions about server numbers, but people need to remember, its a busy time of year so real life takes over. Numbers are fine, but they will probably go up more once exams etc. are finished

25. The Following User Says Thank You to loubot69 For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00

I don't even know where to begin with this.

Unsure if you remember you aren't an actual prison guard, and you aren't actually herding around real prisoners.

You're playing a game with people irl and ultimately you should respect each other and act in a way that gains respect from one another....otherwise how can you expect to enjoy yourself and know that others are enjoying playing with you when you don't care about having some respect?

Just cause it's "different people every time" doesn't mean the respect goes out the window, lol.
    Sense made = none.
    Last edited by Cuffeh; 07-11-13 at 09:59 AM.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 306

Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Finch     $ 15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffeh View Post
    Unsure if you remember you aren't an actual prison guard.
    Are you sure? I thought it was an rp server.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    There are a few points I want to make.

1. Population
    Jailbreak is NOT un-populated. If you think that 16-25 players is bad then you obviously have set your expectations too high. You say the server isn't populated but then you go ahead and say you and mulface wardened 15 t's, a total of 17 players. It actually not hard to invite people and simply if you don't put in the effort you don't receive. Inviting people = more people to play with = populated. Its a simple process really.

2. Nazis'
    Lets be honest, there are A LOT of nazis' on jb. You yourself are one of these. You always say "Being nazi is necessary so people don't rebel," yet you make people shift walk through the middle of the map, shoot someone for jumping and take ages to give proper orders. Quite a bit of the time it is a select few people are responsible for rebelling and if you can't stop 2-5 people then you aren't as good as you brag you are. Being nazi simply reduces the population and it's extremely easy to tell the difference between taking a step out of line and trying to rebel.

3. Maps
    We have quite a few changes in store for the rotation. You are suggesting 2 maps to compensate "7 and heaps more" maps are t sided. There is a map suggestion thread here:
    http://www.dying2kill.com.au/showthr...VE-YOUR-SAY***
    and we would love to hear your suggestions, but quite frankly if you want to remove all t sided maps > ts can't rebel > the ts who rebel sook and leave > server dies.

And to this point:
    Quote Originally Posted by Atariowns
    bored because they died rebelling
    T's will always try to rebel, ct sided maps just mean it will be easier for them to die.

PS: I like wardening on the harder maps. Easy maps are just boring.
    Last edited by Gyarados; 07-11-13 at 07:01 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information