+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Trikz server

Casual Member
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 250
    Overall activity: 0%
    Noobcake is a glorious beacon of light Noobcake is a glorious beacon of light Noobcake is a glorious beacon of light Noobcake is a glorious beacon of light Noobcake is a glorious beacon of light Noobcake's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Noobcake     $ 0.00

A Trikz server

I'm here to sugget a server, its Trikz, trikz involves flash-boosting, Head running and more! it doesn't involve shooting, but can be another subset of surf/bhop/climb, it's quite hard to explain what it is but ill send a few links of videos to watch so you can understand what i'm trying to get at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a-wirysSig
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFTQECWhNoM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH0tS-UMm4s

It's challenging, but also worth a go, and doesn't need that many slots otherwise gets to crowded...
    Last edited by Noobcake; 27-10-13 at 01:14 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noobcake For This Useful Post:

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    omg yes please. Ive wanted to try trikz with someone else for soooo long. Combines surf, bhop, strafing, and flash boosting etc. All the things im good at woo
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 306

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    I posted a suggestion about this a couple months back but it didn't get much attention. +1 easily. Heres just a quick copy/paste of what I posted then.

Trikz, Trikz is a game that consists of partners. One player is the booster/flasher. The other is the strafer typically. The object is to boost to get past obstacles using various methods. Since there are near to no Australian servers for this I believe it could be a good idea for the next rotation.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=136826
    ^^(Just google'd to find this link, not sure if its correct)

Video example of what it is

IMO Trikz is relatively fun to learn and once you get the hang of it you'll enjoy it more.

Cheers xoxoxoxoxo

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information