+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi guys your thought & ideas please

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 0%

-=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=>'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] -=Boba=F3tt=>     $ 45.00

Cool Hi guys your thought & ideas please

As Senior Admin i like to find out thoughts and ideas every 3-4 months of every Dusty Fans, to make the map even more enjoyable...... So please if you kindly please give me any of your thoughts and ideas for the Dusty Server whether to change things around or not (Smoke,flash,Maps,Random spawns) or simply tell me why you love playing on Dusty Dust

Cheers
    -=Bobaf3TT=> OUT

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    It's too bright.

Need the dark Office corridors to save me.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    I love the server the way it is (tho rand spawns puts me off)
    it's awesomely balanced with all aspects imo.
    maybe something like custom achievements would be something to look into?

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 49
    GrassHopper is on a distinguished road GrassHopper's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] GrassHopper     $ 0.00
    Remove collecting health because hitting and taking over 100 health is getting annoying.
    More de_dust2_unlimited :P

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 49
    GrassHopper is on a distinguished road GrassHopper's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] GrassHopper     $ 0.00
    Oh yeah, also please don't do random spawns too frequently besides that love the server only pretty much one I play except for DTK SM_deathmatch

Dust's worst KDR
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 21

plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] plot.sinister     $ 50.00
    Yo boba

I love it the way it is now........ the smoke and flash nades make it alot easyier to move about the place since they have been introduced and the server has been pretty damn busy lately too so thats good for us all.

Random spawn is fun ....but should be put to the vote as alot of regulars like to whinge when it gets changed.

I have also heard people intrested in having some random weapons rounds so we should try that some time just as an event ( if that is possible ? )

So keep up the good work with DtK's best server(IMO...)and i will see you dust rats on server...me and my P90 will be waiting
    (yes i'm a P90 noob)

"♥♥♥♥ it when i die i wanna go to hell because i'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to ♥♥♥♥ing tell ..... It don't make sense going to heaven with the goodie goodie's dressed in white i like black tem's and black hoodies"- Christopher Wallace AKA The Notorious B.I.G

7. The Following User Says Thank You to plot.sinister For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 327

-=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=>'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] -=Boba=F3tt=>     $ 45.00
    Thanks sninister your ideaa will be considered

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 92
    kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kaotic     $ 0.00
    laser tag saturday

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 442

KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] KRAKEN     $ 55.00
    All Random weapons during weekends maybe 6pm to 8pm. Then other dust2 styles eg. Dust night, dust ice, dust lego etc.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KRAKEN For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 281

Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sp3tsY     $ 90.00
    This is a tough one! The dust server has improved so much since I first started to play and it is now has smoke and flash nades. What needs improvement is the lags that we get sometimes other than that it is very good also we should get our own logo on the walls of dust.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sp3tsY For This Useful Post:

The Doctor
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 41

garicks is a jewel in the rough garicks is a jewel in the rough garicks is a jewel in the rough garicks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] garicks     $ 20.00
    General play is pretty sweet the way it is.

Would be keen for more dust2 events

Hardcore Gamer
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Lakey334 has a spectacular aura about Lakey334 has a spectacular aura about Lakey334 has a spectacular aura about Lakey334's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lakey334     $ 0.00
    I reckon that something on a Saturday night, like an event with random weapons and no health packs would be pretty cool.. Though i dont like the idea of random spawns, it puts me off a bit.. But i guess it is good to get your skill up, looking at every corner and crevice. All up i think the dust server is doing pretty well so far, nothing too out of place!

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 417

JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] JudgeDredd     $ 50.00
    I think a killing 2nd saturday night of every month....Throw the Bomb in Dust unlimited with random spawns -sniper mode (Regular spawnmode will make it difficult for CTs)...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JudgeDredd For This Useful Post:

The Doctor

garicks is a jewel in the rough garicks is a jewel in the rough garicks is a jewel in the rough garicks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by JudgeDredd View Post
    I think a killing 2nd saturday night of every month....Throw the Bomb in Dust unlimited with random spawns -sniper mode (Regular spawnmode will make it difficult for CTs)...
    This is a great idea. Something along these lines would be fun

JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd's Avatar
    Total Donations For

So we are doing this sometime?

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Got an event planned for dust next week mate. Should be interesting. Im not sure how well the random spawns would work, since the T with the bomb could spawn at either bombsite. Then get spawnkilled by a ct who spawns behind him. But hey, im willing to trial it!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Delta For This Useful Post:

The Doctor

Total Donations For

Yeah normal spawns would be the way to go.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Got an event planned for dust next week mate. Should be interesting. Im not sure how well the random spawns would work, since the T with the bomb could spawn at either bombsite. Then get spawnkilled by a ct who spawns behind him. But hey, im willing to trial it!
    Thanks Delta...... Yeh should be -sniper at least or people will just camp once bomb is planted...

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 442

KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN is a splendid one to behold KRAKEN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] KRAKEN     $ 55.00
    all PISTOLS event please????

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KRAKEN For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post

If I remember correctly, the last time I was on during a DD2 event with random spawns, it didn't go down too well, people got the shits, lol.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information