+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best Games I've Ever Played.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 423
    Overall activity: 0%
    Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Liarma     $ 0.00

Best Games I've Ever Played.

I was just thinking of all the best games I've ever played. I had to really think about it, because to call a game the "best you've ever played" is a bold statement. For a game to mean that much to me it has to do a lot for me.

I'm going to tell you some of the best games I've ever played. Maybe some of you will agree and I think it will give some of you who haven't played them before a chance to check out some really cool games too. Feel free to give me feedback on my list and tell me some games you think are the best you've ever played.

Final Fantasy 7. This was the first Final Fantasy title I played and in my opinion the best one. Me and my grandad used to play a lot of PlayStation 1 together and for Christmas one year my Grandma got me Tomb Raider 2 and he got Final Fantasy 7. I didn't like Tomb Raider and he didn't like FF so we swapped. Best swap I've ever done in my life. This game amazed me and it was the first game I ever got addicted to. I would play this for days on end. I could relate to the characters, the game world was detailed and had much to explore, the story was so rich and in depth. This game introduced me to the RPG genre and changed the way I looked at games.

Halo: Combat Evolved. I got this game in a bundle pack with the Xbox when I bought it. I had no idea how awesome of a game it was going to be. It showed that an FPS could work on a console, not just work but kick ass. The graphics were amazing, in fact it blew away most games on PC at the time. The story was compelling, the enemy AI was fantastic, the soundtrack was beautiful, the environment and level design was breathtaking. This is the game that really got me into FPS games.

Half-Life 2. When I got this game it was on the Xbox as well, I still hadn't gotten into PC gaming just yet. Let me tell you if you haven't played this game yet, you need to. This game takes interactive story telling to a whole new level. It made me feel like I was actually in the game, they way everything is shown from the first person perspective and never changed to cut scenes or anything. Again, everything about this game is top notch. The game mechanics, the graphics, AI, the physics especially. This game is a mind blowing adventure from start to finish.

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. When I first played this I hadn't played an RPG in years, but it definitely reawakened my love for them. The amount of detail that went into this game is nothing short of amazing. The lore is so rich, a living breathing world to explore. The graphics are beautiful, even by today's standards. The character customization was so in depth, you could truly craft a character that suited your exact playing style. I would spend hours on end just exploring the game world. Raiding and looting dungeons, hunting vampires, searching for ingredients to create your own custom potions, enchanting your armour. This game had it all. A must play for any fantasy/RPG gamer.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl. This game really surprised me with how unique it was. An FPS/RPG hybrid that somehow pulled it off. Set in a post-apocalyptic Russia after a horrible nuclear accident, the setting and atmosphere really peaked my interest. Some of the most unique enemy characters I've ever seen in a game due to the mutation and radiation that has occurred in the game. A dark end creepy setting with a chilling atmosphere that literally had me jumping off me seat in some parts. I also have to mention this game has some of the most realistic gun mechanics I've seen in a game yet. It features a huge open world for you to explore, many quests and alternate endings based on the actions you took in the game, it has much to do and complete.

Alan Wake. This is a third person survival horror. Don't let that deter you if you're not a fan of that genre. It's nothing like Silent Hill or Resident Evil for example. Where this game shines is it's story telling. I would compare it to a hit TV show like Dexter or Breaking Bad. Which makes sense too, because the game is unfolds through "episodes" much like a TV series does. The thing that kept me playing was the pacing of the game, the story was so interesting I just had to find out what happened next. On top of the beautiful environments, challenging enemies and hidden collectibles throughout the game world. This game is a definite must play.

Well there you have it, sorry if it isn't very well written. I just wanted to give you my thoughts on what I consider the best games I've ever played to be. Let me know what you think and please share your games too
    Corsair 650D, ASUS P8P67 Deluxe, 2x Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI , Intel i7 2600K 4.6GHz, 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866MHz, OCZ 120GB SSD, 2x 2TB HDD, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair HX-1000W.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Liarma For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 169

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    This is the list of the top games that i have grown up playing:
    Super Mario Bros (Super Nintendo)
    Donkey Kong Country 2 (Super Nintendo)
    Mario Kart (Super Nintendo)
    Metal Slug (Arcade Machine)
    Space Invaders (Arcade Machine)
    Crash Team Racing (Play Station)
    Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
    Tony Hawks Underground
    Need For Speed Underground 2

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    GTA: Umina Edition

(shadow will understand )

its pre hectic you like, play along, go to partys get drunk riot police come shit like that, centrelink are you main funds too so its pre easy game to play
    Last edited by Frendy; 07-10-13 at 08:16 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 68

Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe has a reputation beyond repute Bauxe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bauxe     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Super Mario Bros (Super Nintendo)
    Donkey Kong Country 2 (Super Nintendo)
    Mario Kart (Super Nintendo)
    Then SMW, other DKC games, Yoshi's Island, SA2:B, SSBM, Luigi's Mansion, heaps more games on Nintendo consoles (SNES / GCN / Wii)

Few games on PSX: Ape Escape, Croc 1/2, 40 Winks, again heaps more.

I can't really remember mine, but lots of them were on older consoles, because thats when games were the best.

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 169

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post

its pre hectic you like, play along, go to partys (in caravan parks) get drunk riot police come shit like that, centrelink are you main funds too (also stealing clothes of lines) so its pre easy game to play (and instead of spraying tags, you gotta steal shoes and throw them over the power lines to mark your territory)
    fixed for you frondy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Honestly CSS would have to be my #1.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purplicious For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 198

Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Blonk     $ 20.00
    Runescape back in 07-10

If you didn't have fun playing that, you weren't playing it right.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blonk For This Useful Post:

Gloom
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Link     $ 0.00
    <--------------------------
    KT: Your are a god
    KT: It would be an honour to lick your toes
    KT: You are everything

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Link For This Useful Post:

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    I spent countless hours on Call of duty 4, and to be honest that was my first real game because it came with a keyboard I got when i was like 9 lol.
    But at the moment i've spent 1000+ hours on both CSS and gary's mod.
    but i'd have to say best game i've ever played was:
    Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
    ^ so fun......

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Justyce333251 For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post

its pre hectic you like, play along, go to partys get drunk riot police come shit like that, centrelink are you main funds too so its pre easy game to play
    WTF did I just read?? O.o
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

Casual Member
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 111

MexicanBear is a jewel in the rough MexicanBear is a jewel in the rough MexicanBear is a jewel in the rough MexicanBear is a jewel in the rough MexicanBear's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MexicanBear     $ 175.00
    Zelda Ocarina of Time,
    Super Mario 64,
    Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    and probably Minecraft i dont play it as much now but i know i used to spend Hours on end playing Minecraft (at least 500+ hours) .... Good Times :P
    Hi There Im Mexican Bear

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 21

Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Swags     $ 50.00

YUS!!!!!!!
    Ratchet and Clank
    Jak and Daxter
    Age of Empires 2
    Call of Duty 2 (Zombie Mod)
    Last edited by Swags; 10-10-13 at 01:29 PM.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swags For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    1. Planescape: Torment
    2. The Witcher series
    2. Fallout 3 (and the fallout series)
    4. Borderlands series
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    Y'all be sleeping on so hard on Jack & Dexter tho.

Other of my favorites include:
    Smackdown vs Raw 2006 - 2009 - from then all the whack ass wrestlers came in lol.
    STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 - Shit's wavy, gives you so much insight on the expanded universe.
    Tekken series - Now I know y'all played this, what's better than to mash buttons making up combos and lookin at Ling Xiaoyu fine ass lmfao.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Hearing you on the Halflife series Liarma, it is indeed the best game franchise out there, in my opinion. I wish they would give it the attention it needs and release the next installment before people get tired of waiting and they kill the fan base.

The GTA series is my next favourite series, the best of them so far I think is Vice City, it's story and the way it was told pulled me in more than the others, it was awesome. You could get bodyguards, and I had a lot of fun modding it, adding cars and playing with the mass and accelerations of the cars, it was hilarious!!!
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

Dust's worst KDR
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 21

plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] plot.sinister     $ 50.00
    Umm thats a hard one

I'm 29 so some of these are old and have been a consoler all my life so i will start at mega drive and not bore you with the atari or nes

Mutant league hockey & football (mega drive)
    I loved these games and sunk many hours in to playing season after season it's ice hockey and American football you could play the game propely or just kill the other team until they have to forfite due to lack of players ( which is how i would play)

Outlaw (mega Drive)
    The platform levels were shit but the car driving was awesome. So you would be driving down the highway with 1st person view when i group of bikies would approch now you could slow down wait for them to pass and then run them down or slam on brakes and they would fly over the car or look side ways out your window and blow them away with your sawn off shotty which i found extremely fun at the time due to not alot of violence in games back then.

GTA & GTA2 (playstation)
    Gta had just came out and a kid in my form class told me about it so i hired it out that arvo and have loved the the whole gta franchise since then. Both games were hard to begin with but once mastered were the greatest fun i had ever had gaming.

Driver(playstation)
    The original driver (before they tried to turn it into a gta clone) ... oh how i raged quit and chucked the controller any one that got to the last mission would understand talk about OP but was a awesome game that i hold highly today no rules get from A to B in a certain time simple but well made.

GTA 3,VC,SA (ps2)
    the havoc o the havoc don't need to say much about them you all know.

Manhunt (ps2)-Banned
    What can i say i like my games bloody and violent and none were like this before this came out hard as but worth the agro

Fallout 3 & new vegas(xbox360)
    Fallout 3 still remains a favourite of mine till this very day i could not believe the freedom it othered the player 1 set story line but a whole map of possibility and the chance to play how ever you want . Don't want to do that mission click V.A.T.S and watch there eye ball fly towards you as there head explodes and then of course loot there body and continue on your way.

The elder scrolls(xbox360)
    I love them for the same reasons as fallout total freedom but with swords and stuff

Bioshock series(xbox360)
    Such great polish and sound i never looked at 1st person shooters the same again

Heavy rain(ps3)
    What can i say about this it was like a dream and i was being pulled through it

I never played half-life until a brought the orange box on the 360 which has half-life 2 and the episodes and loved them but played it way after there release so i had played other games that copied alot of there stuff but i could see that as a game franchise it was very important and influenced all 1st person shooters.

Oh and GTA5 of course
    Last edited by plot.sinister; 09-10-13 at 03:59 PM.

"♥♥♥♥ it when i die i wanna go to hell because i'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to ♥♥♥♥ing tell ..... It don't make sense going to heaven with the goodie goodie's dressed in white i like black tem's and black hoodies"- Christopher Wallace AKA The Notorious B.I.G

28. The Following User Says Thank You to plot.sinister For This Useful Post:

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    1. Gta 2: Shooting the people with rocket launchers and watching them fly up at the screen xD playing this on ps1 was so fun TAXI DRIVERS MUST DIEEEEE
    2. Tetris SNES: The frustration of playing this with siblings was intense i was always the best though :P
    3. Mario kart SNES: Same as tetris but my sister was always bowser and would push me off the edge on luigi's castle >
    4. Crash bandicoot 3: Trying to complete this game 100% took me bout 4months lol those levels under the main stages pissed me off so much
    5. Burnout 3: ♥♥♥♥ing amazing game to play with your mates and demolish their cars while theyre in the lead and you use your turbo
    6. Evil Dead ps1: the scariest game ill ever play... cant even describe
    7. my most favorite game would have to be mortal kombat trilogy on the ps1, we didnt have internet till when i was about 11 and even then i didnt know cheats existed and me and my sisters would play (6 of us) a die each pulling off random special moves my favourite character was raiden up,down,down,right,square = OP
    Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    Liarma maateeeeee
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 417

JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd has a brilliant future JudgeDredd's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] JudgeDredd     $ 50.00
    Css
    Age of empires

I have these in top2 in my list...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information