+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 24/7 greatriver server

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Overall activity: 0%
    ibhopirl has a spectacular aura about ibhopirl has a spectacular aura about ibhopirl has a spectacular aura about ibhopirl's Avatar
    Total Donations For

ibhopirl     $ 0.00

Exclamation 24/7 greatriver server

im back ♥♥♥♥s

i would like to suggest 24/7 greatriver on the rotation server for a while. it would be very popular and gud and stuff and a few dtk members agree. and maaaybe if it works it could become a perm dtk server. ye ok

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Pfft I can surf G river better than you all!

I can get to the bottom the fastest

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 477
    shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12's Avatar
    Total Donations For

shadowsl4yer12     $ 0.00
    Best Bhop ultimate Bhop cute Bhop
    Bhop 2g at surf.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowsl4yer12 For This Useful Post:

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex1ty View Post
    The reason the server is dead is that the Skill / Combat mix doesn't work, one of the best Skill Surf servers in the world is Australian so majority of people play there, including myself. The server needs a complete restart from scratch and be combat only. Also remove the auto-bhopping.

The server needs to be changed drastically or it will continue being dead. A few years ago I used to play a Combat skill server which was 32 slots, it was full almost 8 hours a day. So perhaps we could try revive that.

As for a GRiver server, people will just get pubstomped by all the pro's and the server will just die again after a week.
    And yet I do not see you trying to help the current surf server. The Combat / skill does work (most of the time) but who are you to judge the server? Do you go out of your way to populate it? No.
    When I'm on i usually get the server half full to near full, and yes I havent been on for a few days, due to computer related issues so I'm sorry.

Ps: ark you sucked at combat.
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jessica For This Useful Post:

Banned
    shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ibhopirl View Post
    1v1 me pusibitch
    Safe to say ark got shreked

This fight is all ogre now.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shadowsl4yer12 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 180

Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Jaayy     $ 10.00
    #MR has a server like this and knowing them they'd have a sook that we are copying them, the surf server is going just fine with popularity for the past week or 2 its a massive change its coming back the surf server i think. there is no need for a new server. there is always a nomination on the surf server and if majority of people want griver i'm sure it'll get put on.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkwark View Post
    Hahahhaha cute. Mate, I'm an ex-surf admin, was probably the best combat surfer during my playing time, I'm sure you wouldn't "wreck me".

And you say the surf server is dead, well let's just add another one, that is so smart, oh my god you're a genius, how are you so smart, I wish I was that smart, adding another server and letting the other one die instead of playing the original one, you are so smart dude, I wish I was that smart, are you Einstein, bro?
    I CALL FOR A 1V1 NO CUZINZ
    Last edited by Jaayy; 27-09-13 at 12:23 AM.

AGENIRO
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 93

AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero is just really nice AgentZero's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] AgentZero     $ 25.00
    Surf ? Lol. Let me get my scripts

ibhopirl has a spectacular aura about ibhopirl has a spectacular aura about ibhopirl has a spectacular aura about ibhopirl's Avatar
    Total Donations For

ibhopirl     $ 0.00
    [QUOTE=Jaayy;319971]#MR has a server like this and knowing them they'd have a sook that we are copying them, the surf server is going just fine with popularity for the past week or 2 its a massive change its coming back the surf server i think. there is no need for a new server. there is always a nomination on the surf server and if majority of people want griver i'm sure it'll get put on.

sorry jay but with what u said about nominating it well the surf server is not set up properly to run griv. yes it works fine but standard aus griv settings atm are 100tick, no auto bhop, no fall dmg. griv has become a seperate setup from regular combat surf over the years, nobody wants to play it on a server where its a STRUGGLE to get 3.5k velocity. however as for playing with fall dmg thats really up to the tech seeing as most servers run no fall dmg so it would show some difference to competitors, but imo no fall dmg is most popular. end rant

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ibhopirl For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaayy View Post
    #MR has a server like this and knowing them they'd have a sook that we are copying them
    Aww c'mon. #Mr. Community are not like that at all. I would think they rather enjoy gaming than to worry about other community's servers, just like here.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 386

RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

RawMower     $ 85.00
    In response to jayy saying that you could just nominate it on the surf server, griver usually has different settings to other surf servers. These days it is almost necessary to have fall damage off where as DtK's surf server doesn't support no fall damage on griver. Many other griver servers have plugins such as no rejoin, damage count and redie.

As ibhopirl said most servers are 100 tick these days because it's easier to surf and it's more smooth, the only downfall to 100 tick is the registration. With my griver server I have the air accelerate as 1000 and the max velocity as 5 or 6 thousand to help people surf more smoothly and to gain slot of speed. If DtK ever got a 24/7 griver server I would recommend those sort of settings.
    And to all the people who say there are like 1426373 griver servers already so we don't need one, there are also a lot of jb, dust, office, minigames servers so that's not really a reason to not get one, they get populated fairly easy.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RawMower For This Useful Post:

The Silly Old Willy
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 78
    loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69 has a reputation beyond repute loubot69's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] loubot69     $ 0.00
    Guys remember this is rotation, it is meant to change mini games every now and then, there are many mini games we could put on here which include death run (the current one) , hide n seek, buildwars, androids hunger games and heaps of others. G riv 24/7 should also be one we could put on here IMO lots of people like it and it's fun so I think it should be considered for the next rotation but not put in permenantly because I like playing heaps of different mini games and that's why we have this server

Banned
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 386

RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower has a reputation beyond repute RawMower's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

RawMower     $ 85.00
    Didn't even realise this was in the rotation section lol anyone who ready what I said dis regard that because I meant it for if we got a new server entirely :3

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    Quote Originally Posted by RawMower View Post
    Didn't even realise this was in the rotation section lol anyone who ready what I said dis regard that because I meant it for if we got a new server entirely :3
    Dw mate, you still made a few good valid points in your post.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jessica For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 92
    kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kaotic     $ 0.00
    DTK should not get a griver server. 1) there are 10000 of them 2) it wont run properly 3) it wont get popular.

The reason it wont get popular is because dtk would need to have some griver members who play 24/7 griver as they would need to be known and so people dont get all pissy since 24/7 griver members act differently

Total Donations For

ibhopirl     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kaotic View Post
    The reason it wont get popular is because dtk would need to have some griver members who play 24/7 griver as they would need to be known and so people dont get all pissy since 24/7 griver members act differently
    wtf do u mean by act differently? are u saying u dont want dtk to get a server bcoz 24/7 griv players will come on and be mean 2 u?

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 316
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Kanuge is a splendid one to behold Kanuge is a splendid one to behold Kanuge is a splendid one to behold Kanuge is a splendid one to behold Kanuge is a splendid one to behold Kanuge is a splendid one to behold Kanuge's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Kanuge     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ibhopirl View Post
    wtf do u mean by act differently? are u saying u dont want dtk to get a server bcoz 24/7 griv players will come on and be mean 2 u?
    *cough* Nibblets *cough*

*Bhop will know what I'm talkin' about
    Last edited by Kanuge; 30-09-13 at 10:51 PM.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kanuge For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

You tell em Bhop send me all to jibbtopia

27. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowsl4yer12 For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 306

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    DTK should not get a griver server. 1) there are 10000 of them 2) it wont run properly 3) it wont get popular.

1) Sure there are plenty but they all get traffic, and on the rotation server it's not like its got that many REGULAR players if you understand.

2) What do you mean it wont run properly? All you need to do is set it up with the correct settings, theres not even any need for plugins.

3) You have to understand with greatriver servers that if they're correctly configured, alot of the people that mainly play greatriver will join and play. They switch between servers regularly.

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

29. The Following User Says Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Iamipood     $ 0.00
    i think alot of people are thinking this is for a brand new server, it's ment for the rotation server,
    Seriously? what's the worst that can happen, it doesn't get populated?
    Das okay. we just switch back to Deathrun, or another game mode.
    i say +1 to making 24/7 Greatriver, Even if it's just got a week or two depending on how it goes.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iamipood For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 92
    kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kaotic     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithKiller69 View Post
    1) Sure there are plenty but they all get traffic, and on the rotation server it's not like its got that many REGULAR players if you understand.

2) What do you mean it wont run properly? All you need to do is set it up with the correct settings, theres not even any need for plugins.

3) You have to understand with greatriver servers that if they're correctly configured, alot of the people that mainly play greatriver will join and play. They switch between servers regularly.

Ive runned many popular griver servers I was the owner of freedomworkz the dtk community is not the same as surf community they dont act the same. Im just saying I wouldnt recommend it.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Pork.     $ 0.00
    Ive runned many popular griver servers I was the owner of freedomworkz the dtk community is not the same as surf community they dont act the same. Im just saying I wouldnt recommend it.
    never heard of freedomworkz.

and im the owner of dtk what of it. kingeoff promoted me
    Find me on MINIGAMES!

Ip: 119.252.190.39:27162

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Pork. For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information