Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bye bye

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Overall activity: 0%
    chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21's Avatar
    Total Donations For

chicky21     $ 0.00

Bye bye

After years and years of dedicating my life for the fourms and servers i only found myself to be a member for the whole time, i'd like to talk about the disapoint of the Zombie server's admins who on many occaisons broke rules everyday there were only 3 admins who were the real admins and the best admins, there names were Curl, Lemon, and Jaydn. P.S the rest of the admins whos names was not on this list, im very disapointed at them and the staff should be aswell, and it is also one of the many reasons why i am forced to leave. Not only was i disapointed of the admins, i was disapointed of the decisions that were made. They could of been dealt in a better way, that is now why i am resigning from DtK.

Its just not any fun anymore with trolls, etc. Dtk has the chance to be a great clan, but with the trolls and rule breaking admins it is very difficult to be great.

Don't cry for me, im already dead.
    "A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits." Richard Nixon 1913 - 1994

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chicky21 For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    This is why makeyoubleed shouldve gotten JA!!!!
    MYB 4 JA #2012

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Pork.     $ 0.00
    cya bleed.
    Find me on MINIGAMES!

Ip: 119.252.190.39:27162

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 21

Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags has much to be proud of Swags's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Swags     $ 50.00
    From my experiences on the Zombie Server, all the Admins are lovely and respectable players and are easy to get along with.
    Anyway bol in life!

EDIT: Also, id like to add. You were a troll yourself on the Zombie server making fun of others and avoiding mutes. Don't blame the admins for kicking and muting you. It was your fault.
    Last edited by Swags; 25-08-13 at 09:02 PM.

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 266
    chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21 has a reputation beyond repute chicky21's Avatar
    Total Donations For

chicky21     $ 0.00
    This will be the last you ever hear from me, Over the decades Dtk has become a greedy money hungry clan, with the vip and shit, the only thing they want is $$$$$ very soon people you're going to have to play 10$ a month just to be a member, while you can leave before Squall steals your money!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chicky21 For This Useful Post:

Gloom
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Link     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by chicky21 View Post
    This will be the last you ever hear from me, Over the decades Dtk has become a greedy money hungry clan, with the vip and shit, the only thing they want is $$$$$ very soon people you're going to have to play 10$ a month just to be a member, while you can leave before Squall steals your money!
    KT: Your are a god
    KT: It would be an honour to lick your toes
    KT: You are everything

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Link For This Useful Post:

Professional Rebeller
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 73
    BLOoDnBoN3 is a jewel in the rough BLOoDnBoN3 is a jewel in the rough BLOoDnBoN3 is a jewel in the rough BLOoDnBoN3 is a jewel in the rough BLOoDnBoN3's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] BLOoDnBoN3     $ 0.00
    How is donating stealing? It's the own person to make the responsible
    decision of whether or not they want to commit to a dollar transaction, unless your bank details had been physically stolen and used for transactions without your authorization how da phuck is it stealing.
    You went to the shops and bought a mars bar, you got robbed bro.
    ONE SEVEN
    Winners don't make excuses when the other side plays the game.

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Ok you've gone cray cray.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

AVerySpecialTitle.
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 358

GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] GmanSk     $ 50.00
    Just leave quietly, please.

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    The servers cost quite a bit to run, the donations keep it going and you get perks like the !store, custom titles and slot reserve etc. These do not give any advantages in-game and are completely OPTIONAL. You've changed Bleed, I hope you re-thinking your actions and come back a different person.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00
    Over the decades Dtk has become...etc
    Decades? Decades??? lol you so funny.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goose For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Thread Has Served Its Purpose, I gave the option to others to be nice, yet your the one who triggers me to shut the thread, cya later mate.

As for this, you yourself clearly have no idea how much it takes to run the amount of Servers that dtk has, its not Forced upon you to donate $10 to play on our servers, its an OPTIONAL thing.

people nice enough through DtK have donated and help turn the servers Ad free for people like yourself, and me, and those people who dont like having to sit through ads (which im sure you dont) so which would you prefer sitting there for 1 minute watching an ad? or donating yourself (or have others nice enough to donate) to keep our servers ad free?
    Last edited by Frendy; 25-08-13 at 09:38 PM.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information