Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

Post DtK Admin Hunt

Dear DtK Community,

As most of you would be aware we select server admins based on a few specific qualities;

a. Dedication - the member must be dedicated and loyal to the server and this community
    b. Activeness - the member must be active on both the server and the forums
    c. Maturity - the member must have maturity and be able to handle issues both on the server and forums

As long as individuals display these qualities, they do get considered for admin positions. However sometimes due to certain circumstances, things do not work out, for e.g if someone is playing outside of the peak hours on a certain server , this person might not get noticed by the server admin team.

We are now giving members the opportunity to register their interest in admin positions. We are looking for individuals who are DO'ers, players who can get a server filled with players, players who know what they are doing.

We are particularly interested in members who can make a difference to the servers which aren't doing so well e.g Default Maps, Conquest, ScoutKnivez as well as the new DtK Servers e.g CSGO DM.

If you think YOU are the Superstar DtK needs, please apply using the form below:

Register your interest here

Please note registering your interest will not GUARANTEE you an admin position. It is simply a way of us not overlooking potential admin candidates. We will however be giving a few individuals TRIAL Admin positions to see how they perform.

Every DtK Member is welcome to apply, non-members you also may submit the form provided you intend to apply for DtK Member in the very near future or are in the process of applying.

Cheers

Individuals who have admin positions on other communities or those who are known to jump/abandon ship need to not apply
    Last edited by Sariи; 18-08-13 at 06:19 PM.

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    that double negative
    It goes to show, two wrongs make a right.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Overall activity: 0%
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by firtvid20 View Post
    Anyone else pick up on this?

Everyone register your interest, you're guaranteed a position!

<3 you Squall
    You do realise that it was meant to say 'note' right?
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

GG Has been
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    It goes to show, two wrongs make a right.
    In some logic engines it actually does make it a "positive".

I would apply as like a few others I was an admin for a little while but I am not around often enough, so probably best for me not to.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 58
    SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] SniperHero915     $ 0.00
    Applied, nao give me JA Squall
    TY
    you better do it
    pls i'll give cats
    pls

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Purplicious View Post
    You do realise that it was meant to say 'note' right?
    Yeah I know. I was pointing out little errors in Squall's posts. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Drunk Gamer Dud View Post
    In some logic engines it actually does make it a "positive".
    Yeah, I always remember from maths "two negatives equals a positive".

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Rain     $ 35.00
    Inb4 Kanuge4Admin

When my internet runs out

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rain For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Pork.     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Inb4 Kanuge4Admin
    if canoe gets admin im leaving.
    Find me on MINIGAMES!

Ip: 119.252.190.39:27162

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pork. For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Anyone else pick up on this?

Everyone register your interest, you're guaranteed a position!

<3 you Squall
    If anyone actually applies believing that, I will just delete the post

Still need some more interested individuals for the following servers:

Conquest
    Default Maps
    CSGO DM
    SK

(There will be some new Trial JA's inducted towards the end of the week)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 175

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    Im in for default maps if u need

Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by sokmanbrah View Post
    Im in for default maps if u need
    Not trying to be rude, or an asshole, but I don't think you understand the memo. The reason the council and most probably staff did this, was to see who has interest in a server, and needs this:

a. Dedication - the member must be dedicated and loyal to the server and this community
    b. Activeness - the member must be active on both the server and the forums
    c. Maturity - the member must have maturity and be able to handle issues both on the server and forums
    And it was done for this also:

As long as individuals display these qualities, they do get considered for admin positions. However sometimes due to certain circumstances, things do not work out, for e.g if someone is playing outside of the peak hours on a certain server , this person might not get noticed by the server admin team.
    It isn't oh I put my hand up for admin on this server, or that one. You need to have previous dedication, activeness, and many other attributes for being an admin. It isn't play the server for a day or two then leave. Admins really need to be dedicated to there server, because otherwise they'll leave.

Sorry if I sound like an ass, but no one else would say it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkwark View Post
    Not trying to be rude, or an asshole, but I don't think you understand the memo. The reason the council and most probably staff did this, was to see who has interest in a server, and needs this:

It isn't oh I put my hand up for admin on this server, or that one. You need to have previous dedication, activeness, and many other attributes for being an admin. It isn't play the server for a day or two then leave. Admins really need to be dedicated to there server, because otherwise they'll leave.

Arky, it did come out a little off but you are right, you would needed to of worked towards the possition, and just keep at it.
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

Banned

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkwark View Post

Hmm yeh i was just showing support and curiosty but yeh thanks for that paragraph u have a point

Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by sokmanbrah View Post
    Hmm yeh i was just showing support and curiosty but yeh thanks for that paragraph u have a point
    Sorry man, I understand what you mean! I'm not trying to pick on you and I never would, but because I know other people would have done the same thing, or just apply for any server hoping for something. Being admin isn't all fun and games. It can get intense especially if the servers not doing as well, if you're dedicated to a server go for it man, apply for it, and hope for the best. But don't expect something to happen which won't if you get what I mean.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 94

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    but the problem is... nobody really has dedication to the empty servers (default, conquest and sk) so if someone is willing to put up there hand and actually give it there best, i'd say at least give them a shot at it... of course that is just my opinion, trying to make a positive out of it.

Banned

Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00
    Yeh True ill just leave this to squall the mastermind

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    I should be admin coz I'm the King.
    Similarly to survival of the fittest, I will ban all the noobs so only the good players can play and we can breed and further our superiority
    #noobfreeworld

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kingEOFFF For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 203

mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown's Avatar
    Total Donations For

mrunknown     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    Similarly to survival of the fittest, I will ban all the noobs so only the good players can play and we can breed and further our superiority
    #noobfreeworld
    Your the noobiest you can't even aim lol ban yourself

25. The Following User Says Thank You to mrunknown For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    #noobfreeworld
    i miss u bby

pls tech 2 b gud

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 203

mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown's Avatar
    Total Donations For

mrunknown     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyarados View Post
    i miss u bby

pls tech 2 b gud
    D*** ride a little more plz

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by mrunknown View Post
    D*** ride a little more plz
    i mis u tu

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information