+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2 years of elite !

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 0%
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00

Thumbs up 2 years of elite !

Hey guys,

It was officially 2 years since i joined dtk last saturday, i didnt get the chance to do a write up so here goes.

Some background:

I joined DtK in 2011 after playing jb and being recommended to join by a little JB JA at the time by the name of pandemic. After an hour of trying to find my steam ID i joined up and was accepted into the neophyte rank. Since the start i was gunning for a JB JA Spot, i held a dtk olympics, the first of its kind to aid my cause. Unfortunately i did not achieve my goal but instead go appointed into a new rank which was EM. I spent a few months as EM, doing numerous events. Biggest one i held was probably the DtK vs FG war. Months rolled by and the zombie server came out. Having a past with zombies i did my best to help squall out with the making and stepping in as a make in JA to administrate until the team had been picked. Little did i know i would have been appointed into the coveted SA position. Months rolled by and some events occurred which i wish did not but past is past and i ended up finishing my admin reign. It was around this time i resigned as SA last year. Months went by again and i got back into the EM roll, but due to my studies and football and other things in my life i couldnt fulfill my duties and decided to resign so someone else can do a better job. And now were back to V

Anyways thats that done if youre interested in a read :P I just want to say to anyone ive done wrong by ill take it back, theres no point hating someone because frankly lifes to short to hold grudges.

Heres to another year, The fact this community is STILL running is an achievment in itself and that comes down to all the behind the scenes stuff MANY members dont see or know about. Stuff such as getting licenses, paying server fees, having police involved with incident with a member, having to deal with a player *cough* Bundy *cough* faking their death in a plea for attention. DtK has stuck by all this and theyve gotten stronger along the way.

You guys are great ! We are great ! Heres to the next year and the next !

Thanks,
    -Elite

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pand3mic     $ 0.00
    That's cute.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy
    9:23 PM - Morph': dude
    9:24 PM - Morph': we should meet up irl and binge eat
    9:32 PM - morph: are u cheating

Ballon D'or Winner.
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Pand3mic View Post
    That's cute.
    Tell you what else is cute.

You babey x0 call me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Congrats Elit 3
    Yuor the biggest joke out.

Been a good few years with you mate, and the few at ICannt too (not sure if you remembered me but I remembered you )

Anyways, keep at it dude ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Complex1ty For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Complex1ty View Post
    Congrats Elit 3
    Yuor the biggest joke out.

Been a good few years with you mate, and the few at ICannt too (not sure if you remembered me but I remembered you )

Anyways, keep at it dude ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    honestly did not remember you at icaant ! hahah nonetheless it was great working with you back when we had the admin team of me, you, curl and ice. and the vin diesel skins ofc.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 232

MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter is a jewel in the rough MHKshooter's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] MHKshooter     $ 5.00
    Congratz on 2 years Elite Be sure to make it a third year now !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MHKshooter For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information