+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2 years of elite !

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 0%
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00

Thumbs up 2 years of elite !

Hey guys,

It was officially 2 years since i joined dtk last saturday, i didnt get the chance to do a write up so here goes.

Some background:

I joined DtK in 2011 after playing jb and being recommended to join by a little JB JA at the time by the name of pandemic. After an hour of trying to find my steam ID i joined up and was accepted into the neophyte rank. Since the start i was gunning for a JB JA Spot, i held a dtk olympics, the first of its kind to aid my cause. Unfortunately i did not achieve my goal but instead go appointed into a new rank which was EM. I spent a few months as EM, doing numerous events. Biggest one i held was probably the DtK vs FG war. Months rolled by and the zombie server came out. Having a past with zombies i did my best to help squall out with the making and stepping in as a make in JA to administrate until the team had been picked. Little did i know i would have been appointed into the coveted SA position. Months rolled by and some events occurred which i wish did not but past is past and i ended up finishing my admin reign. It was around this time i resigned as SA last year. Months went by again and i got back into the EM roll, but due to my studies and football and other things in my life i couldnt fulfill my duties and decided to resign so someone else can do a better job. And now were back to V

Anyways thats that done if youre interested in a read :P I just want to say to anyone ive done wrong by ill take it back, theres no point hating someone because frankly lifes to short to hold grudges.

Heres to another year, The fact this community is STILL running is an achievment in itself and that comes down to all the behind the scenes stuff MANY members dont see or know about. Stuff such as getting licenses, paying server fees, having police involved with incident with a member, having to deal with a player *cough* Bundy *cough* faking their death in a plea for attention. DtK has stuck by all this and theyve gotten stronger along the way.

You guys are great ! We are great ! Heres to the next year and the next !

Thanks,
    -Elite

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

SNSD <3
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 449

-Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] -Pwnage45170-     $ 5.00
    Congrats elite Been a good two years here. Hopefully more to come

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

SNSD <3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to -Pwnage45170- For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Good work Elite <3

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Happy cake day

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

The Cycle Must Continue
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Synthetic     $ 35.00
    Congratz on the 2 years Elite!
    Come Join us and play on the DtK Zombie Server! 45.121.211.55:27058

Thanks Stormy for the amazing sig <3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Synthetic For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Well done nub
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

Gloom
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link has a brilliant future Link's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Link     $ 0.00
    Well done Elite
    KT: Your are a god
    KT: It would be an honour to lick your toes
    KT: You are everything

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Link For This Useful Post:

My coke is duh best
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428

SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SyKeD     $ 30.00
    Gratz on the 2 years
    Click to Join Me On GunGame 10
    Also add me on League Of Legends ItzSyKeD and Battlelog

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SyKeD For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥ has a brilliant future Clark♥'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Clark♥     $ 640.00
    Congrats on 2 years bro.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $749 ($241 with sales)
    • Games owned: 93
    • Games played: 56 (60%)
    • Hours on record: 10,002.0h

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Clark♥ For This Useful Post:

AVerySpecialTitle.
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 358

GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk has a reputation beyond repute GmanSk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] GmanSk     $ 50.00
    Congrats on two years! :3

20. The Following User Says Thank You to GmanSk For This Useful Post:

TC's gf
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Burlesque     $ 0.00
    Congrates on the 2 years
    What ruffles your jimmys???

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Burlesque For This Useful Post:

rage Killer^
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 163

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] andr0iid     $ 30.00
    I wasted all that time reading all that -_-
    Only joking lol congrats bro. Hopefully you'll be around for another 2 years

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

24. The Following User Says Thank You to andr0iid For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Congratz Elite
    naaarrrrtt.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Congratz on 2 years

28. The Following User Says Thank You to BigDel For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    Congratz Elite
    naaarrrrtt.
    im thanking everyones post but yours.
    lol.

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    I dont believe we have met but thanks for the background story.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    I dont believe we have met but thanks for the background story.
    i swear toppy u r 1 cheeky little cat

TC's gf
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Burlesque     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    i swear toppy u r 1 cheeky little cat
    He definately is

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Burlesque For This Useful Post:

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    Good work dude one hell of an Em.

hope your next year is better than these.

peace.
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    I dun get it
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information