Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: leaving yay

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Overall activity: 0%

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00

leaving yay

sup hoes

im leaving dtk cause its shit and css is boring me noaw. have a good life to ya all.

#hashtag

from,
    ilysql

ive been meaning to do this the past 6 months
    but ive been busy and cbf.

ps period. i may re-join some time in the distant future. probs not.
    Last edited by TomiHU101; 08-06-13 at 10:43 PM.

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellow View Post
    I would startup an underground Asian gambling ring based on your schools debating results, probably with Bento and Krezand, probably with Pilot Jones too so he can sell some drugs on the side. We would be so rich.
    With this, I can put my girls through college and keep 'em from being hoes that get no love from niggas in the hood.
    Then I can get that mug that say "World's greatest baby daddy"

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Tomi, over the last few years of being an active online PC gamer you are probably the most arrogant yet ignorant person I have had the pleasure to meet. I miss seeing your posts and rants complaining and decompiling situations and matters you had no idea about, some brought me great joy in reading. At times it was similar to watching a lvl 2 Magikarp splash attack a lvl 100 Venasaur. I thank you for the lols you have given me.

My favourite was when we decided to bring in a no nazi rule to try and make JB a better experience for all and to eliminate nazi's which worked very successfully, you seemed compelled to rant on about how JB was ruined all ever forums and was shit now, yet still played often just to be a nazi yourself and complain to everyone about how shit JB is. I'm unsure what went through your head at the time, if it was a retarded protest? Or you were just an awful lonely troll. I can't comprehend the reasoning that goes on in your head.

Several times I saw you in game thinking you had grown wiser or matured, just for you to prove me wrong minutes later. I especially enjoyed all the times you complain about admins and staff and like to tell everyone how to do their jobs. Yet giving no true fact based criticism or helpful ideas on improvements it mostly caused you to just shit everyone up the wall. That was one of your finest traits, and I will miss it.
    And yet your greatest achievement was indirectly giving me more infraction points then the great Oxepon himself have me. You should feel proud.

Even now you bring me lols. "This community is shit" though a contribution or reasoning to why it is shit might be a bit helpful in the future. You should enter a junior debate team at your school. I would startup an underground Asian gambling ring based on your schools debating results, probably with Bento and Krezand, probably with Pilot Jones too so he can sell some drugs on the side. We would be so rich.

All the best, Mellow xoxo
    That was the best post I've ever seen in my life. You should be proud.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Bye Tomi
    I didn't mind you but the DTK is shit statement is pretty childish.
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Beast
    Tl;dr he used a Pokemon analogy correctly; he is superior.
    Last edited by Angro; 09-06-13 at 08:47 PM.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 142
    StiCoN is a jewel in the rough StiCoN is a jewel in the rough StiCoN is a jewel in the rough StiCoN is a jewel in the rough StiCoN's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] StiCoN     $ 0.00
    someone should dig up that old photo grillver made of tomi with cum all over his face

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StiCoN For This Useful Post:

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by mellow View Post
    tomi, over the last few years of being an active online pc gamer you are probably the most arrogant yet ignorant person i have had the pleasure to meet. I miss seeing your posts and rants complaining and decompiling situations and matters you had no idea about, some brought me great joy in reading. At times it was similar to watching a lvl 2 magikarp splash attack a lvl 100 venasaur. I thank you for the lols you have given me.

My favourite was when we decided to bring in a no nazi rule to try and make jb a better experience for all and to eliminate nazi's which worked very successfully, you seemed compelled to rant on about how jb was ruined all ever forums and was shit now, yet still played often just to be a nazi yourself and complain to everyone about how shit jb is. I'm unsure what went through your head at the time, if it was a retarded protest? Or you were just an awful lonely troll. I can't comprehend the reasoning that goes on in your head.

Several times i saw you in game thinking you had grown wiser or matured, just for you to prove me wrong minutes later. I especially enjoyed all the times you complain about admins and staff and like to tell everyone how to do their jobs. Yet giving no true fact based criticism or helpful ideas on improvements it mostly caused you to just shit everyone up the wall. That was one of your finest traits, and i will miss it.
    And yet your greatest achievement was indirectly giving me more infraction points then the great oxepon himself have me. You should feel proud.

Even now you bring me lols. "this community is shit" though a contribution or reasoning to why it is shit might be a bit helpful in the future. You should enter a junior debate team at your school. I would startup an underground asian gambling ring based on your schools debating results, probably with bento and krezand, probably with pilot jones too so he can sell some drugs on the side. We would be so rich.

All the best, mellow xoxo
    hahahaahha
    tomi
    got
    owned
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    That seriousness in that post has surpassed anything I have ever seen from Mellow O.O
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TomiHU101 View Post
    sup hoes

im leaving dtk cause its shit and css is boring me noaw. have a good life to ya all.

#hashtag

from,
    ilysql

ive been meaning to do this the past 6 months
    but ive been busy and cbf.

dtk is shit but may come back? hmmmm....Confucius say man who talk shit may end in shit
    R.I.P Recoil/♥♥♥n Stab Ya Mate, you'll be missed.
    DtK Nilla Server

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sariи For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by S15YO 007 View Post
    dtk is shit but may come back? hmmmm....Confucius say man who talk shit may end in shit
    S15 have my babies.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Hail The Duck Armadda
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen has much to be proud of Denathen's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Denathen     $ 0.00
    sup hoes

im leaving dtk cause its shit

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 306

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by StiCoN View Post
    someone should dig up that old photo grillver made of tomi with cum all over his face
    Needless to say if I post that picture i'll get in trouble.

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    I honestly thought you had already left/made one of these threads.

♥♥♥♥ what everyone else says, I had some fun times on jb with ya! so thank you for all that

<3 dylax.
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot_Jones View Post
    With this, I can put my girls through college and keep 'em from being hoes that get no love from niggas in the hood.
    Then I can get that mug that say "World's greatest baby daddy"
    Don't let them grow up in that ghetto universityyy
    From the green spot.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    im leaving dtk cause its shit
    And DtK can now begin its healing process now that one of the most toxic members has left, today is a celebration!

R.I.P Umesh

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Juggernaut For This Useful Post:

Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Tomi, over the last few years of being an active online PC gamer you are probably the most arrogant yet ignorant person I have had the pleasure to meet. I miss seeing your posts and rants complaining and decompiling situations and matters you had no idea about, some brought me great joy in reading. At times it was similar to watching a lvl 2 Magikarp splash attack a lvl 100 Venasaur. I thank you for the lols you have given me.

My favourite was when we decided to bring in a no nazi rule to try and make JB a better experience for all and to eliminate nazi's which worked very successfully, you seemed compelled to rant on about how JB was ruined all ever forums and was shit now, yet still played often just to be a nazi yourself and complain to everyone about how shit JB is. I'm unsure what went through your head at the time, if it was a retarded protest? Or you were just an awful lonely troll. I can't comprehend the reasoning that goes on in your head.

Several times I saw you in game thinking you had grown wiser or matured, just for you to prove me wrong minutes later. I especially enjoyed all the times you complain about admins and staff and like to tell everyone how to do their jobs. Yet giving no true fact based criticism or helpful ideas on improvements it mostly caused you to just shit everyone up the wall. That was one of your finest traits, and I will miss it.
    And yet your greatest achievement was indirectly giving me more infraction points then the great Oxepon himself have me. You should feel proud.

Even now you bring me lols. "This community is shit" though a contribution or reasoning to why it is shit might be a bit helpful in the future. You should enter a junior debate team at your school. I would startup an underground Asian gambling ring based on your schools debating results, probably with Bento and Krezand, probably with Pilot Jones too so he can sell some drugs on the side. We would be so rich.

All the best, Mellow xoxo
    This is why Mellow is Senior JA.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    lol cya Tomi.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    I cannot recall a time where i actually enjoyed playing with you. Nor can i recall a time where playing in the same server as you hasn't pissed me off.
    Dealing with complaints about you on a daily basis when i was JA was certainly not how i wanted to spend my time.
    IMO you were the first nazi warden, and that carried onto newer players
    I believe JB is shitter than it used to be, but i feel in part thats because of you and the nazi crap.
    You used to hate being called gay, but were proud to say it yourself, i despised this.
    The internet is a strange place, and i don't dislike you for any of the above statements.
    I do genuinely wish you the best if this is to be the last time we talk.
    If nothing else, you were one of the most committed members DtK has had.
    Laters

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

DTK[N] xzyts
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Supermaaan     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    That seriousness in that post has surpassed anything I have ever seen from Mellow O.O
    This is seriously what I was thinking while reading that

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Lol tomi gay ♥♥♥♥ don't come back x0

P.s he's not even gay (srs)

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 212
    Overall activity: 26.0%

Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain has much to be proud of Rain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Rain     $ 35.00
    Quote Originally Posted by StiCoN View Post
    I can have it here in 5 seconds

When my internet runs out

Closed Thread

Thread Information