+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stepping down

Force Master
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Overall activity: 0%
    Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dean     $ 0.00

Stepping down

Well after around 6 months of being an SA of this awesome server. I have decided that it is time to leave my position. This decision is purely for the fact that I do not have the passion which i once had for the server. I guess after playing around 1 and a half years of the mod I have just become bored of it. Another factor is that my life is getting busier every day. I now have study, work and sporting commitments that I have to attend to regularly. I have enjoyed my time being a Junior and Senior admin so much, there has been good and bad times, but overall the experience has just been incredible. I am sorry if I have let anyone down with this decision but I feel it is for the best. Jailbreak needs somebody who has the passion which I once had. I will still be playing DTK servers regularly, I love this community, it is like a second home for me.

And on that note I would like to congratulate the newest Senior Admin of DTK Jailbreak

DTK [SA] ShadowGrit!!

Shadow has shown great commitment to the server, constantly getting his hours and has been a great help to me over my time as SA. Congrats brother you will do well, I know you will <3

Now for the shoutouts

Squall: Thank you for putting up with me for all this time, you do an amazing job and I respect you heaps. I look forward to what you have planned for DTK.

Stig: Thank you for making DTK what it is. Without you and Squallo we would not have these amazing servers to play on.

The Jailbreak admin team: You are a amazing bunch of blokes, I respect all of you in different ways. Thank you for making my time as SA enjoyable you were all great to work with. I love you all <3. No homo.

Shadow: Good luck with your new position, I believe in you

JB rands I love you all, thank you for playing on the server and making it a great place to be .

Cuffeh:You are one cool girl, You have given me so much great advice over my time as a Senior Admin and have always been there for me. You are a great person to talk to about anything, whether it be life issues or gaming. You are a Beautiful person all round. You are truly DTK’s Mother figure <3

Assassin: Mate you are one of my best mates in DTK, we have had our good and bad times, you were my right hand man over my time as SA always helping out and suggesting great ideas. You are one of the main reasons I was promoted to JA and I look forward to gaming with you in the future: D.

Frendy: Mate, just RQ now. Na jokes :P. I love you brutha you have always given me good advice and will always be one of my good gaming mates :P

Rowdy: Thankyou for giving me the opportunity to be a Senior Administrator. You are a great role model and a good bloke all round.

S15: You are a tough ♥♥♥♥ that nobody wants to mess with . Thats what I love about you bro haha. You also have quite a good aim on you.

Kao: Awesome bloke, great to game with.

TC_Topcat: You have always been a good role model, great for advice. You were the first admin I met on DTK and you introduced me to this great community. Thank you man

Seany: You are a stoner and a great bloke. I loved having you on the Jailbreak team <3

Pimpact: You are just genuinely a great bloke all round. See you round bru

Crosque: Thanks for all the plugins you supplied for the DTK JB server and helping me out with map testing etc. You are a smart bloke and I am sure you will do great things in life if you use your skills wisely

Ainsle: You are an awesome guy. Thanks for helping with video edits, song edits, Jailbreak events etc. I am truly grateful

Ipoodle: Hur durpa durpa har. You are a funny bloke aren't ya :P. You were a former JB rand and are still a nub xo.

Purple: All round just a great bloke . You were also a SA which doubles your greatness. May the force be with you.

Alexis: Pimpact + You = <3. Good luck with your future, you got a great guy there: D

Dr. Monster: Thanks for being a MG admin that always played JB and was a baws

Becca: I respect you heaps, you have been in DTK for a long time and you have a great unique personality that always makes my gaming experience more enjoyable on Gungame.

Zororak: I have known you since the days of BFG, you are one of the reasons I joined up to DTK servers and you are one of the most active JB rands I know. Good luck with your life mate. Make some more maps btw

Conq: Do you even lift bro

Finch: You are a great bloke, good luck with your position as a Events Manager. I shall game with you in the future

Ironwolf: You are some pedo that plays JB and prouls after little children . hahaha Jkes you are a great guy and a even better JB rand.

Bento: Thanks for making me mind♥♥♥♥ed half the time I talk to you. You really know how to make a conversation weird haha. You are also a good guy to game with, see you ingame bro.

Krezrand: Interesting bloke to talk to, you have given me some good advice over my time in DTK. Good luck with your role as events manager. You are also a rand.

Slyfox: You are a Sly Fox. You are really ninja and half the time I play with you I don't even realise you are there haha.

Umesh Sharma: Who are you?

Angro: Thanks for being a long serving JB rand, you are a good guy and have been in DTK for a long time. Good luck with life.

Denathen: Awesome bloke to game with, see you ingame bro.

Regs: I work at KFC want some chicken?

Daniel: You were a great former JB admin, you helped me grow into this community, and helped me a fair bit with my admin back when I was a JA nub giving me good tips. See you ingame some time mate.

Curl: Do you even go here

DTK Community: I would like to thank all of you for making this community such a great place to be. I look foward to the future of DTK and the many memories to come.

And that ends my awesome shoutouts . If i missed anyone I am sorry, there is so many great people in this community I love you all <3.

GLHF
    Last edited by Dean; 27-05-13 at 10:50 PM.
    Requirements for Joining DTK [HERE]

DTK Application Form [HERE]

Nominate somone for Promotion [HERE]

Find all current DTK servers [HERE]

DONATE TO DTK [HERE]

JOIN ALL THE STEAM GROUPS!! [HERE]

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

What Ruffles Your Jimmies?
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 150
    valhalla has a spectacular aura about valhalla has a spectacular aura about valhalla's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] valhalla     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    umm... first move as SA is to ban angro... predicted population increase of 80% and round time decreased by 50%
    Please do

Casual Member
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 294
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Superz will become famous soon enough Superz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Superz     $ 0.00
    Ahh Dean you were ( and still are) great Thanks for all the good times on JB. You won't be forgotten

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Superz For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Thanks for my shoutout and also for the substitution consideration.
    Nice work as SA, but dont shy away from the server .
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Good luck. Deano....does this mean we see more of you on gg4 :P

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BigDel For This Useful Post:

DTK[N] xzyts
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Supermaaan     $ 0.00
    Big jedi now Deanos congrats man

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Supermaaan For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information