+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stepping down

Force Master
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Overall activity: 0%
    Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dean     $ 0.00

Stepping down

Well after around 6 months of being an SA of this awesome server. I have decided that it is time to leave my position. This decision is purely for the fact that I do not have the passion which i once had for the server. I guess after playing around 1 and a half years of the mod I have just become bored of it. Another factor is that my life is getting busier every day. I now have study, work and sporting commitments that I have to attend to regularly. I have enjoyed my time being a Junior and Senior admin so much, there has been good and bad times, but overall the experience has just been incredible. I am sorry if I have let anyone down with this decision but I feel it is for the best. Jailbreak needs somebody who has the passion which I once had. I will still be playing DTK servers regularly, I love this community, it is like a second home for me.

And on that note I would like to congratulate the newest Senior Admin of DTK Jailbreak

DTK [SA] ShadowGrit!!

Shadow has shown great commitment to the server, constantly getting his hours and has been a great help to me over my time as SA. Congrats brother you will do well, I know you will <3

Now for the shoutouts

Squall: Thank you for putting up with me for all this time, you do an amazing job and I respect you heaps. I look forward to what you have planned for DTK.

Stig: Thank you for making DTK what it is. Without you and Squallo we would not have these amazing servers to play on.

The Jailbreak admin team: You are a amazing bunch of blokes, I respect all of you in different ways. Thank you for making my time as SA enjoyable you were all great to work with. I love you all <3. No homo.

Shadow: Good luck with your new position, I believe in you

JB rands I love you all, thank you for playing on the server and making it a great place to be .

Cuffeh:You are one cool girl, You have given me so much great advice over my time as a Senior Admin and have always been there for me. You are a great person to talk to about anything, whether it be life issues or gaming. You are a Beautiful person all round. You are truly DTK’s Mother figure <3

Assassin: Mate you are one of my best mates in DTK, we have had our good and bad times, you were my right hand man over my time as SA always helping out and suggesting great ideas. You are one of the main reasons I was promoted to JA and I look forward to gaming with you in the future: D.

Frendy: Mate, just RQ now. Na jokes :P. I love you brutha you have always given me good advice and will always be one of my good gaming mates :P

Rowdy: Thankyou for giving me the opportunity to be a Senior Administrator. You are a great role model and a good bloke all round.

S15: You are a tough ♥♥♥♥ that nobody wants to mess with . Thats what I love about you bro haha. You also have quite a good aim on you.

Kao: Awesome bloke, great to game with.

TC_Topcat: You have always been a good role model, great for advice. You were the first admin I met on DTK and you introduced me to this great community. Thank you man

Seany: You are a stoner and a great bloke. I loved having you on the Jailbreak team <3

Pimpact: You are just genuinely a great bloke all round. See you round bru

Crosque: Thanks for all the plugins you supplied for the DTK JB server and helping me out with map testing etc. You are a smart bloke and I am sure you will do great things in life if you use your skills wisely

Ainsle: You are an awesome guy. Thanks for helping with video edits, song edits, Jailbreak events etc. I am truly grateful

Ipoodle: Hur durpa durpa har. You are a funny bloke aren't ya :P. You were a former JB rand and are still a nub xo.

Purple: All round just a great bloke . You were also a SA which doubles your greatness. May the force be with you.

Alexis: Pimpact + You = <3. Good luck with your future, you got a great guy there: D

Dr. Monster: Thanks for being a MG admin that always played JB and was a baws

Becca: I respect you heaps, you have been in DTK for a long time and you have a great unique personality that always makes my gaming experience more enjoyable on Gungame.

Zororak: I have known you since the days of BFG, you are one of the reasons I joined up to DTK servers and you are one of the most active JB rands I know. Good luck with your life mate. Make some more maps btw

Conq: Do you even lift bro

Finch: You are a great bloke, good luck with your position as a Events Manager. I shall game with you in the future

Ironwolf: You are some pedo that plays JB and prouls after little children . hahaha Jkes you are a great guy and a even better JB rand.

Bento: Thanks for making me mind♥♥♥♥ed half the time I talk to you. You really know how to make a conversation weird haha. You are also a good guy to game with, see you ingame bro.

Krezrand: Interesting bloke to talk to, you have given me some good advice over my time in DTK. Good luck with your role as events manager. You are also a rand.

Slyfox: You are a Sly Fox. You are really ninja and half the time I play with you I don't even realise you are there haha.

Umesh Sharma: Who are you?

Angro: Thanks for being a long serving JB rand, you are a good guy and have been in DTK for a long time. Good luck with life.

Denathen: Awesome bloke to game with, see you ingame bro.

Regs: I work at KFC want some chicken?

Daniel: You were a great former JB admin, you helped me grow into this community, and helped me a fair bit with my admin back when I was a JA nub giving me good tips. See you ingame some time mate.

Curl: Do you even go here

DTK Community: I would like to thank all of you for making this community such a great place to be. I look foward to the future of DTK and the many memories to come.

And that ends my awesome shoutouts . If i missed anyone I am sorry, there is so many great people in this community I love you all <3.

GLHF
    Last edited by Dean; 27-05-13 at 11:50 PM.
    Requirements for Joining DTK [HERE]

DTK Application Form [HERE]

Nominate somone for Promotion [HERE]

Find all current DTK servers [HERE]

DONATE TO DTK [HERE]

JOIN ALL THE STEAM GROUPS!! [HERE]

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 169

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    <3 deano thanks for everything mate... i'll do my best to fill the shoes you left me

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 180

Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Jaayy     $ 10.00
    Wow man sad too see you step down good luck with life man!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaayy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00
    See ya mate, had heaps of fun playing with you and you have done a lot for JB as SA. Goodluck in the future and don't be a stranger in game. Also gg to Shadow.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goose For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Seany_56 is a glorious beacon of light Seany_56 is a glorious beacon of light Seany_56 is a glorious beacon of light Seany_56 is a glorious beacon of light Seany_56 is a glorious beacon of light Seany_56's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Seany_56     $ 0.00
    You did well hun, best of luck with life and go smash ♥♥♥♥s in whatever sport u play <3 <3 <3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Seany_56 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Thanks for you time Deanos, BOL bud <3

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Holy shit Deano >__<

That's super nice of you hngg.

I love you beb, you were a super SA and did great by JB. You're more than welcome for all the talks we have had ^_^ Plenty more to come I hope. =)

You haven't let anybody down, don't worry. You're awesome. <3

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Doesn't give me shoutout, doesn't get a thank, biggest thank whore.

You'll be missed in that nice cyan, you did well chief!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

rage Killer^
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 163

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] andr0iid     $ 30.00
    noooo Dean <3

17. The Following User Says Thank You to andr0iid For This Useful Post:

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    no shoutout have fun at work deanie <3
    Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jetpackin For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Skittlez has a spectacular aura about Skittlez has a spectacular aura about Skittlez has a spectacular aura about Skittlez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Skittlez     $ 0.00
    It sucks that you have stepped down Dean but you are right that life does become busier. Goodluck with your future and hope to still see you on the server whenever you can.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Skittlez For This Useful Post:

Hancock here :3
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rainbow2470     $ 0.00
    Bol in your life
    Byee
    Hancock

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbow2470 For This Useful Post:

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    Dean, nooooooooooooo! Sad to see you step down, you were an awesome admin for such a long time.

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Satalin For This Useful Post:

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    I liked my shoutout the most.

Goodnight sweet prince.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] OneManGrill     $ 0.00
    And we're do you think you're going?

While I didn't see you much ingame at all I will miss you very much.
    You have put so much dedication into jailbreak and giving me the opportunity as being an admin of the server.
    Life sucks but I fully understand that you can't be active anymore

Thank you so much <3
    -Monitor

29. The Following User Says Thank You to OneManGrill For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl has a reputation beyond repute Curl's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Curl     $ 95.00
    go clean your room

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Curl For This Useful Post:

My coke is duh best
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428

SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SyKeD     $ 30.00
    thanks dean for all you have done for jb glhf
    Click to Join Me On GunGame 10
    Also add me on League Of Legends ItzSyKeD and Battlelog

33. The Following User Says Thank You to SyKeD For This Useful Post:

The Baby
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 48.0%

danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] danieel.     $ 5.00
    Deano mate! You've done a spectacular job and have come a long way, although I havent been on JB in a loong time, while lurking the forums i've seen you do so much for the server! I know I always say JB isnt what it used to be, but i know you have transformed it and made it the best it could be at this current time.

Well done with all your achievements, looking forward to gaming with you some more casually (and competitively ;D) soon! Take care bud!

morph: hes a sharp as my ♥♥♥♥ing dick

^ o.o dafuq?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to danieel. For This Useful Post:

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    No shoutout
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purplicious For This Useful Post:

Force Master
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dean     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Purplicious View Post
    No shoutout
    Half way down, I abbreviated your name :P
    Last edited by Dean; 28-05-13 at 08:17 AM.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Dean For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information