+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Possible Scrim teams for war?

Casual Member
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Overall activity: 0%

Linkage has a spectacular aura about Linkage has a spectacular aura about Linkage's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Linkage     $ 30.00

Possible Scrim teams for war?

Just like to propose that we could set up some trials for teams for wars and ect would be fun and im sure many ppl would like to be apart of it and well could do some tryouts or something for them, it would be pretty cool to have some scrims =) i know that i would love to take part in it and hope others feel the same

What do you all think???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Linkage For This Useful Post:

The Baby
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 48.0%

danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] danieel.     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by The_White_Wolf View Post
    Well i'll just walk right back out the door
    I say I'm willing to put my time and effort out to help the community, AND help out the poster of the thread and this is the stupid trash you give me?

This is the shit people in DtK give for others trying to help?

Who the fk are you ♥♥♥♥? If you dont know shit, dont post shit. Fk off retard.

Please kick this scumbag outta Dtk, joins in March, and posts trash already. Infract me if you want, idgaf, but this rand shouldnt be able to just come in here, and say that when Im trying to assist the community. Please make him walk out that door and stay outside. Kthx

Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    If you can get 5 players, I can get 5 players and we can war. I guess

I'll win though...
    Geoff, me, Untouch, foxxayy and rainspamnoob.

5?
    Last edited by danieel.; 15-05-13 at 01:28 AM.

morph: hes a sharp as my ♥♥♥♥ing dick

^ o.o dafuq?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danieel. For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by danieel. View Post
    Geoff, me, Untouch, foxxayy and rainspamnoob
    m8, what if one of your rands go afk, ya need a sub, super angro pro 1337 scrim war playa slaya calling beast right here.
    Last edited by Angro; 15-05-13 at 08:18 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Angro For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao has a reputation beyond repute Kao's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Kao     $ 0.00
    I say I'm willing to put my time and effort out to help the community, AND help out the poster of the thread and this is the stupid trash you give me?

Please kick this scumbag outta Dtk, joins in March, and posts trash already. Infract me if you want, idgaf, but this rand shouldnt be able to just come in here, and say that when Im trying to assist the community. Please make him walk out that door and stay outside. Kthx

Geoff, me, Untouch, foxxayy and rainspamnoob.

5?
    Allg, leave me out of the picture.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kao For This Useful Post:

The Baby
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Overall activity: 48.0%

danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel. has much to be proud of danieel.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] danieel.     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotix^ View Post
    But you're King Bait! :L
    Andddd i saw somewhere that apparently you can't kill bomb defusers! HAHAHAHAHA

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    But you're King Bait! :L
    Andddd i saw somewhere that apparently you can't kill bomb defusers! HAHAHAHAHA
    He's not even in our league.

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    No shit players

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kingEOFFF For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 94

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    who are you?

rage Killer^
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 163

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] andr0iid     $ 30.00
    This has been tried before and it didnt work out, dont think this will work out either

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

15. The Following User Says Thank You to andr0iid For This Useful Post:

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by andr0iid View Post
    This has been tried before and it didnt work out, dont think this will work out either

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
    Never been tried?
    lol
    There's been many many DTK teams in the past.

Good ol OnebyOne still even plays.
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 583

Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Nexoit     $ 10.00
    Wouldn't be to bad

[DtK] [JA] Untouchable Nexoit is my best friend so..... but I still give him shit.

[DtK] [V] PiMpAct quick lets grab eachothers diks

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

We are hoping to restablish a DtK War Division sometime this year. This will not be limited to CSS and will work towards official DtK representation in CSGO, LoL, TF2,etc. However We are currently hoping for stability with the CSS side of things, once things are running fine, the War Division will become a priority.

Get off your high horse. His 10 word sentence did not warrant any of those personal insults. Anybody displaying this kind of attitude will never represent DtK nor will DtK ever need help from such people.

p.s Council & Staff are not blind/stupid, we know exactly what happened late last year.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyshoes View Post
    Sounds like a great idea, lets start by having server based teams and we can play against other server teams just for shits n giggles. Purely non competitive. If servers have enough for more than one team the so be it. At least people who want to would be able to participate in a social pugging environment without the pressure of ladders, points etc? I,m pretty sure I can roust up a dust2 team? Who wants to roll? Lol

Jimmyshoes
    This has been brought up a lot in the past and the whole 'server vs server' concept is a good one. The issue however is actually planning, managing and making it happen. Lots of things to consider; fairness of teams, public awareness, servers with lower traffic,etc,etc. However weekly Server vs Server skirmishes would be a good way to get everyone (members+non-members) involved and excited.
    Leave this with me, keep an eye on the events board for announcements/signups,etc

Cheers

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    its aight squall, dans the best, always will be.*

*asterix denotes sarcasm

Casual Member

Linkage has a spectacular aura about Linkage has a spectacular aura about Linkage's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sounds like a great idea, lets start by having server based teams and we can play against other server teams just for shits n giggles. Purely non competitive. If servers have enough for more than one team the so be it. At least people who want to would be able to participate in a social pugging environment without the pressure of ladders, points etc? I,m pretty sure I can roust up a dust2 team? Who wants to roll? Lol

Jimmyshoes
    yea id be in for it and would be fun to have a pug server ect where ppl come and play

Casual Member

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    We are hoping to restablish a DtK War Division sometime this year. This will not be limited to CSS and will work towards official DtK representation in CSGO, LoL, TF2,etc. However We are currently hoping for stability with the CSS side of things, once things are running fine, the War Division will become a priority.

Thanks Squall that does sound good and yea im sure that a fair few members and other players would be interested in it and yea i agree that weekly skirmishers with everyone would be a good idea and im sure many ppl would want to play and for ppl knowing i could possibly get a few ppl in on it and wanting to play and i know some other admins that might be interested =) i will look out for future posts about this
    thanks again Squall

Get off your high horse. His 10 word sentence did not warrant any of those personal insults. Anybody displaying this kind of attitude will never represent DtK nor will DtK ever need help from such people.

p.s Council & Staff are not blind/stupid, we know exactly what happened late last year.

This has been brought up a lot in the past and the whole 'server vs server' concept is a good one. The issue however is actually planning, managing and making it happen. Lots of things to consider; fairness of teams, public awareness, servers with lower traffic,etc,etc. However weekly Server vs Server skirmishes would be a good way to get everyone (members+non-members) involved and excited.
    Leave this with me, keep an eye on the events board for announcements/signups,etc

Cheers
    Thanks Squall that does sound good and yea im sure that a fair few members and other players would be interested in it and yea i agree that weekly skirmishers with everyone would be a good idea and im sure many ppl would want to play and for ppl knowing i could possibly get a few ppl in on it and wanting to play and i know some other admins that might be interested =) i will look out for future posts about this
    thanks again Squall

Casual Member

Total Donations For

Jimmyshoes
    lol sounds good man and yea id be in for it

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 313
    jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] jimmyshoes     $ 0.00
    lets get EM involved. Many are asking for events, make this one. I will gladly rope in a team. From these social interactions DtK War team "scouts" could recruit suitable players, perhaps more than 1 team even. we could hang in our regular servers, with a weekly excursion for a pug just to keep things fresh as well as an opportunity for members to mingle more. the theme though would have to be that it isn't a "serious" engagement, but a bit of fun, a chance to meet new people, and an opportunity for players to show their wares. without a ladder or points, it makes it more social and not so much about winning, but more about participation and having fun. with no competition as such it should be ongoing with no end. a new activity for the many members of DtK to participate in.

just my thoughts n views

jimmyshoes

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyshoes For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    Hopefully the war division can get up and running asap ! Would love to play
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Undercover Martyn For This Useful Post:

Banned
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    What happened late last year?!?
    Omg tell me all the goss xox

♥♥♥ da haters
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] foxxayy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by xtra. View Post
    its aight squall, dans the best, always will be.*

*asterix denotes sarcasm
    Get off your high horse. Dan's 10 word sentence did not warrant any of those personal insults. Anybody displaying this kind of attitude will never represent DtK nor will DtK ever need help from such people.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to foxxayy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Did you PUG/WAR buddies have a fight? Nawwwwwwww babiesss

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information