+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: laggy as

Banned
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 0%

Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r has a reputation beyond repute Terminat0r's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Terminat0r     $ 10.00

laggy as

anyone know why office DM or gungame DM are really laggy for me. like my ping is good around 20-30 but it started to lag couple weeks ago. happened before but then it fixed but its up again.
    cheers!

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pythoness     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    Money Earning Suggestion please?
    I don't know about anyone else, but the ad side of it never actually works for me. I just sit there for 30 seconds with the word 'loading' displayed.... at least an ad would be distracting?

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 161
    Overall activity: 0%

2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles's Avatar
    Total Donations For

2minutenoobles     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythoness View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but the ad side of it never actually works for me. I just sit there for 30 seconds with the word 'loading' displayed.... at least an ad would be distracting?
    Same here. I thought it might be a glitch, but perhaps they're trying to sell us this thing called 'loading'? I must admit, I was skeptical at first - but the constant brainwashing makes me think that I do I need some 'loading' in my life. Anyone bought some yet?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information