+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hunger games server?

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 291
    Overall activity: 0%
    lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] lapdancinglavalampllama     $ 0.00

Hunger games server?

Okay so i was on JB..... yess and a thought poped into my head about maybe DTK could add another extrodinary server to their list by making a hunger games server.
    The way this could work is every man for themselves or something, and we have these big maps with all types of terrains with traps and stuff. Just an idea that i thought could work well for the DTK community.

Feedback would be great
    No hate please xox
    your friendly neighbourhood Llama <3

#Llama&Rev4gg10ja2013

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    I don't think there is a Mod for this. I'd say you would have to create it from scratch which would take ages + lots of knowledge of SourceMod. Then there would have to be maps (giant ones, big sizes) and a whole lot more work.

Sorry to burst your bubble :S

rage Killer^
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 163

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] andr0iid     $ 30.00
    So basically a map like this is what you want but bigger and have more cover and with some traps?

This is 1 of the first few maps I made when I started mapping

http://www.mediafire.com/?hcebdh3gj58s6m0

lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama is a glorious beacon of light lapdancinglavalampllama's Avatar
    Total Donations For

well if that's what it takes i'm sure if we got a team together we could pull it off
    and besides all we need are a couple of mods and friendly fire really

rage Killer^

andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid has a reputation beyond repute andr0iid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Complex1ty View Post
    I don't think there is a Mod for this. I'd say you would have to create it from scratch which would take ages + lots of knowledge of SourceMod. Then there would have to be maps (giant ones, big sizes) and a whole lot more work.

Sorry to burst your bubble :S
    No, not really all you need is FFA enabled, randoms spawns and random weapons spawns and then the map and that's it.

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 94

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by andr0iid View Post
    I knew my name would be mentioned lol.

This actually does sound really cool and it wouldn't be that hard to be honest. It's just like Krezand said, basically there are no plugins it's just the map and we can have a map to be extremely large considering you have jail break maps and zombie maps that are that huge it's possible to make a map like this. In my opinion it's basically like a really huge deathrun map mixed in with a zombies and jail break map but it would take a while to put it all together.

Only plugins we actually need is random spawns and random gun spawns to be honest with you, not a lot of coding to be done, just a lot of time spent making a huge map like that.

To do this though, I'm going to need a mapping team to do it though because all that work being made to do 1 map is too big of a task for just myself.
    you dont need a plugin for random gun spawns... just have logic cases

rage Killer^

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    you dont need a plugin for random gun spawns... just have logic cases
    I forgot all about that lol

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    And you won't need random spawns as everyone will spawn in the centre of the map.
    Honestly to create a map like this, it wouldn't be too difficult, just a tad time consuming.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

rage Killer^

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Krezand View Post
    And you won't need random spawns as everyone will spawn in the centre of the map.
    Honestly to create a map like this, it wouldn't be too difficult, just a tad time consuming.
    Exactly like the movie and then they run.
    I'm really keen for this now lol

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andr0iid For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Why is everyone mentioning creating mods?

One Giant Map
    Weapons scattered
    Friendly Fire On
    Couple of traps/puzzles. (Maybe a small bhop underground course with 2-3 levels on it?)
    No respawns

2ez fellas. What's the big fuss on this you duds.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    Why is everyone mentioning creating mods?

One Giant Map
    Weapons scattered
    Friendly Fire On
    Couple of traps/puzzles. (Maybe a small bhop underground course with 2-3 levels on it?)
    No respawns

2ez fellas. What's the big fuss on this you duds.
    you would want bhop wouldn't you bento hahaha :')

but no there really isn't a big deal it's quite simple if you know how to do it right

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lapdancinglavalampllama For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    and then it becomes dead in 2 weeks. yeah really looking forward to it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xtra. For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 525
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by xtra. View Post
    and then it becomes dead in 2 weeks. yeah really looking forward to it.
    this is why i brang up the rotational server to be used for this.

My coke is duh best
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428

SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SyKeD     $ 30.00
    there is a thing callled minecraft for that game
    Click to Join Me On GunGame 10
    Also add me on League Of Legends ItzSyKeD and Battlelog

rage Killer^

Total Donations For

Na we just add it on the rotational server buddy!

Plus I'm really interested to see how this goes, so I've already begun making a map to give it all a go.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by andr0iid; 05-04-13 at 10:06 AM.

From the Financial Times
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 298
    Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf has much to be proud of Ironwolf's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Ironwolf     $ 0.00
    Although it's a decent enough idea, I think that a server is too much. Would get boring and go by the wayside like the Hide and Seek server. Keep it an admin game on Jailbreak. Or, develop a plugin for minigames.

rage Killer^

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwolf View Post
    Although it's a decent enough idea, I think that a server is too much. Would get boring and go by the wayside like the Hide and Seek server. Keep it an admin game on Jailbreak. Or, develop a plugin for minigames.
    Can't because it will need to be running FFA mod for it to work

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] SniperHero915     $ 0.00
    IMO, if someone were to make a mod of it, I'd be the 1st person to hop on rotation :P

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    IM for this idea, and im willing to help if needed. i have SOME coding experience and im a seasoned tester.
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 60

ItsMyFate is a jewel in the rough ItsMyFate is a jewel in the rough ItsMyFate is a jewel in the rough ItsMyFate is a jewel in the rough ItsMyFate's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] ItsMyFate     $ 10.00
    this seems like a great idea
    Last edited by ItsMyFate; 05-04-13 at 11:48 AM.

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by andr0iid View Post
    Can't because it will need to be running FFA mod for it to work

FFA with random spawns?
    because that wont work at all

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information