Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ♥♥♥♥ dust

Registered User Mint can only hope to improve Mint's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mint     $ 0.00

♥♥♥♥ dust

I'm tired of DTK. Worst servers ever, so many ads, dust 2 is down all the time, and the people are never welcoming and always abusive, also admins are never online. Now go do something about it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mint For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0%
    OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill has a reputation beyond repute OneManGrill's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] OneManGrill     $ 0.00
    kthxbai

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OneManGrill For This Useful Post:

The Cycle Must Continue
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Synthetic     $ 35.00
    Well if you want something to be done about it, this isn't the way to go. Also, if people are being abusive, take a demo and post on sourcebans..
    Come Join us and play on the DtK Zombie Server! 45.121.211.55:27058

Thanks Stormy for the amazing sig <3

Banned
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 477
    shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12's Avatar
    Total Donations For

shadowsl4yer12     $ 0.00
    Bye
    So you say dtk has worst servers ever but your only specifying things bout dust, on the other servers there are usually always a admin on.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 334

Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro has a reputation beyond repute Angro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Angro     $ 10.00
    i welcome players and am friendly, our dust community has alot of regular non-dtk traffic, you cannot assume they're dtk just cos they're in the server.
    However we do have tags, which will prove that they are/aren't.

All i see is you having abit of a whinge, however we have alot of other servers! try Minigames, Jailbreak, Surf, GGnilla, those are my favorites!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Angro For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    The ads are there for a reason.
    This has been brought up numerous times in the past. They help create revenue to keep the servers running. If you expect to get through life getting everything for free or without some form of assistance from your behalf, then you won't get very far in life, will you.
    Everytime an ad is watched it helps pay to keep the servers running. It lasts for usually a max of 25-30 seconds. Honestly, this is nothing. I can guarantee you'd wait longer to reheat food in the microwave, wait for an ad on the TV to finish, or for the hot water in your shower/taps to come through.

Secondly, Dust admins are on the server, they may not be on at the same time as you, however they do visit their server. We don't promote people to an admin position if they ignore the servers.
    If however, you encounter issues with people, it's easily defeated by using the !cp commands, creating a demo or finding an admin to come on and deal with the issue.

Here is how to submit a ban -- http://www.dying2kill.com.au/pages.php?pageid=11

Here is a tute on SB -- http://www.dying2kill.com.au/threads...ebans-Tutorial

There are a few helpful links in my sig. If you cannot find an admin, it's easy to contact a Staff member on the forum requesting their help, or PMing them the demo so they can take further action against those who are being stupid.

Dust might have some server problems sometimes, but it is most certainly not "always down". We have multiple servers that are maintained by ONE person. This person also has a job, a life and other commitments. You cannot expect things to not go a little haywire occasionally.

You can donate to help out with the running of DtK aswell, this will ensure the servers stay up and are maintained so they remain free for you and everybody to play on.

Squall, the admins for Dust and anybody else are not here to service you, they don't work for you. You have free servers to play on.
    Empathise and think about things first before you jump up and down about something that really isn't so bad in the scheme of things.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Nobody forces you to play here... it sounds like you have a you problem.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    super.hornet is a splendid one to behold super.hornet is a splendid one to behold super.hornet is a splendid one to behold super.hornet is a splendid one to behold super.hornet is a splendid one to behold super.hornet is a splendid one to behold super.hornet is a splendid one to behold super.hornet is a splendid one to behold super.hornet's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] super.hornet     $ 0.00
    Definately a child of the 21st century (not saying your all like that) can't handle waiting 15 seconds out of his important css time waiting for an add that keeps the servers running. A person like this will always find something to whinge about. The dust 2 server is generally very well populated I've been on there a lot lately I don't hear abuse or every time I go to join its up with people on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why did they build Windsor castle under the flight path of Heathrow Airport???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6muw6pqzk_c Blue Angel vs Blue Devil

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    plays on the servers for free and cant wait 15s...lol..wait till you get older

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00
    So I went and played dust2, Minty you were constantly using mic and talking about random shit to yourself... had to player mute you for some peace.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goose For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Angro View Post
    i welcome players and am friendly
    Cept for me , joking. If you say you are going then why would you like us to do something about it. If you actually used the forums for more than just complaining you would learn we have a very accepting community. As for the players, ask them to stop, ignore them then record a demo. Dtk doesn't tolerate downright insulting language.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules View Post
    Abuse language, racism and sexism will not be Tolerated.
    If they persist and if you can't ignore them submit a demo.

DTK[N] xzyts
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Supermaaan     $ 0.00
    Magical thing called going into player list and muting them

Total Donations For

Mint     $ 0.00
    Thats right why should I wait for 15s when I can play instantly on other servers. Lift your game dtk.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mint For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Mint     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    So I went and played dust2, Minty you were constantly using mic and talking about random shit to yourself... had to player mute you for some peace.
    How the ♥♥♥♥ are you a JA on dust, I have never seen you play on it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mint For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    Thats right why should I wait for 15s when I can play instantly on other servers. Lift your game dtk.

Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    How the ♥♥♥♥ are you a JA on dust, I have never seen you play on it.

He never said he was. He said he had to mute you because it was required.

Total Donations For

Mint     $ 0.00
    And since you never play on dust you dont understand what the people are like there.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mint For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Mint     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffeh View Post
    Grow up.

He never said he was. He said he had to mute you because it was required.
    First of all go play office or wherever you usually are. If you aren't a dust regular you can't talk shit to me.

He didn't publically mute me.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Mint For This Useful Post:

Too busy travelling the world.
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 255

Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin has a reputation beyond repute Satalin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Satalin     $ 273.71
    I've been playing Dust2 a lot lately and I don't see what you're complaining about, everyone on there is friendly and just having a good time.

"I don't know. When I came to I was abandoned in this world. An unknown sky. Not knowing where or how to get back. Not even dreaming of hope. - Merry Nightmare "
    "Do you want to know where the real hell is hiding? It’s inside your head. - Chrona"

"A sound soul…resides within a sound mind, and a sound body. - Maka Albarn"
    "The thing you wished for the most, is something you’ll never get. - Aisaka Taiga"

SS | DaChampzLegend: im gonna start shit on regs thread
    SS | DaChampzLegend: try and stop me
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: DONT ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: ILL HAVE YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREET
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: LITTLE ♥♥♥♥
    | ☆ Frendy ☆ | |DtK|: IM FLEXIN MY TINY MUSCLES
    SS | DaChampzLegend: do u even know how to ping?
    | Frendy | DtK |: yes
    | Frendy | DtK |: use cmd prompt :O
    | Frendy | DtK |: i remember
    SS | DaChampzLegend: but do u know how to ping a server
    | Frendy | DtK |: finch taught me how
    SS | DaChampzLegend: ping 192.168.0.1
    | Frendy | DtK |: insted of the web address dont you just put in the ip?
    | Frendy | DtK |: No
    SS | DaChampzLegend: obvious ip is obvious
    | Frendy | DtK |: thats my local ip
    | Frendy | DtK |: im not f.u.c.kin retarded!
    SS | DaChampzLegend: thats ur ip, so u'll be pinging urself

Ahri <3

Total Donations For

Mint     $ 0.00
    Dtk you're a shit "clan" you can't call yourself a clan when you accept anything that plays on your server more than a specific time enough so you can make good money from them. Funny as well cos half of the people are shit in dtk.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Mint For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information