+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Its been great

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Overall activity: 0%
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00

Its been great

As the title suggests, unfortunately it is now time for me to move on from my time as admin in DtK. My time here has been long, and certainly the most fun gaming I've ever had.

For those who don't know I'll give a brief history of my time in DtK.

I joined DtK march 2011 (2 years ago). After 3 months I was privileged enough to have a chance to admin DtK Jailbreak. Myself, Rowdy, Jugger, Pand3mic and Pwnage were all given JA at the same time. After admining JB for around 9 months. Unfortunately at the end of that I was getting extremely bored of JB admin and was going to step down...

And then came the birth of surf. So I got a transfer to surf admin a week after its release, and have been there ever since. At some point I was given SA (who's crazy idea was that? srsly.) And that brings me here, the end of my admin life.

The reason for my resignation is this: I simply do not find the server interesting, and never play it.

Throughout my time in DtK I have met and played with hundreds of GREAT mates and hope to still keep in touch with all of you. You're all great people and you make DtK what it is today.

Shoutouts time, there are alot.

And like I mean ALOTT..

Squall: You are the man behind everything, thankyou for all your hard work in everything you do, have done and will do for DtK. You are irreplaceable, keep on truckin mate.

Stig: Even though you probably wont read this, I need to thank you for starting DtK, and for funding it out of pocket. You are truly a great man and a lovely person to talk to. I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent chatting with you my friend. I hope you come back to us one day to become an active member.

Cuffeh: Kthxbai. Haha keep kicking ass as staff and takin no shit. Love the way how you tell it how it is and dont give a ♥♥♥♥, its great. ♥♥♥♥ shit up, thats all there is to it.

Curl: You used to be cool... Wait nvm.

Rowdy: We got admin together 18 months ago and are both still here. I honestly consider you my best friend in DtK, even though we've had our arguments and our disagreements. You were a great JB admin and an excellent SA, and now you are the big bad meanie staff member that you are. Tonics successor. I hope you can find the patience to continue on in DtK and make it a truly better place. And maybe even one day I'll be back along side you one day soon, hopefully...

Ily man.

Frendy: I remember when you got promoted by becca, so randomly and so spontaneously. And you have proved your worth beyond doubt. Great kid and great admin. Maybe needa contain your rage cos you get heated ya kno? Haha. I did get a little mad at you at some stages and I apologise for that, but we worked through it and now you're a big boy staff. Keep it up and you'll be fine.

S15: You have been here for soooo long and yet you remain. Stay strong mate and keep at it.

Dean: Old mate Dean, the big JB SA. Filling Rowdy's shoes, (big sheos to fill, (rowdys fat)), and you're doing it well mate, oh so well. Keep it up in the JB section mate and keep em strong. You're a funny guy and awesome to play with. Sxc boi <3

Morph: Morph, you are a good man besides the front you put up. The pig of DtK ^_^. Pug pro puts heaps of effort in to the community and is always fun to have a laugh with. Im sorry i dont pug as much as i should, im lazy nowadays.

Sly Fox: We had so many good times together on JB, minigames and pug. Anything went pretty much, got to chill and have fun and have a laugh. The old late night skype calls with Umesh and Swper, (where umesh would actually talk and laugh) they were great. I had endless fun on them. You are a great kid, and hopefully you have greater patience in DtK than me .

Alexis: Youre amazing and youre beautiful. Stay that way honey <3

Assassin: Youre a Jb scum and no better. Not sure why i'm giving you a shoutout. :P Keep doin well as JB admin, its great fun, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did

Cookiemonsta: Sorry for not telling you, I kinda made this decision tonight and you weren't on. Stay with surf, it needs its admins now more than ever. Keep the population up and do well. Good luck for the future my friend.

Goose: Such a cool guy, so glad you got JA of JB. Very deserving and great fun. You'll go far if you stick with it.

Jetpackin: Jb rand.

Mellow: Another JB rand. Lord you are silly, with your infractions and such. But you are a cool admin and one of the few still admin who i admined with on JB. It was good those days. Stay strong and keep doing well mate. Good luck in the future.

PiMpAct: We had great times playin together on JB and other servers. Glad to see you're admin despite your previous bans. Raining T's cough. But god that was fun, good night eyy? Hope you and alex are doing well and stay together, such a cute couple :P

RustY: Coolest dude on office, no questions mate. Keep it chilled and all that good stuff. Although I still kick your arse.

Seany: Another stoopid JB rand, there are alot of you guyz.

Shadow: Lol, youre a funny kid. Pretty cool guy tho, have fun in admin mate .

Skorps (toxik genocide): Im sorry for ditching you so early in to your admin, I hope that you stay and enjoy your time. If you have any questions tho mate, still feel free to ask me anything you need. Good luck.

Untouchable: Not sure why you get a shoutout, probs cos youre so girly youll complain if I dont. You girl.

Scope: You were my first JA for surf and will now be the longest lasting surf admin. I hope you get SA mate, I think you are deserving of it and I think you will do well. Take surf to a higher place than I managed, you will do a great job. Good luck mate. P.S. You cant surf for shit, get good mate.

Elit3: Happy to see that you are back in EM position, you did well in there mate. P.S. Chelsea suck and so do you at football.

Finch: The newest EM, You will go far mate, you're dedicated and have a good outlook. I hope you stay in your role for a long time to come

Krezand: Was so tempted to group you and bentoad in the same shoutout, cos i know how much you hate that. But i thought better of it and decided to do you guys individually. You have been like in and out and back in again. Even in admin. You were the first person to ban me off DtK way back in the day of Fried Rice Guy. Bloody asians I tell ya! Keep it real mate.

Pilot: Stay black. k?

Ainslie: You did a great job as an EM and am an excellent addition to DtK> Thanks for all the work that you put in to this community.

Juggernaut: AHh back in the day when we got admin together, I was like who dafuq is this juggernaut guy? Honestly. But you did a great job and now we have become good friends You cant surf btw. And tell ya girlfriend I say hi too. She has my number.

Knitting: So chilled to play with, and such an awesome dude. It's a pity I own you so much

Pand3mic: Rear General Pand3mic sir, you are awesome. I ruv you rong time. cos we jb adminned together and it was great fun, mr demo king. Pity you dont come around as much any more, cos youre awesome ^_^.

Fr4g: You were a great mentor back in the day when I first got Jb admin. You were a great staff member and an awesome person. It disappoints me that you don't have as much time for gaming nowadays as you did back then. But, hey life calls

Tonic: You were my mentor when we first started and an overall awesome staff member. Great guy to chill with and play with. Especially when you were drunk, we had some good JB late night sessions with old drunk Tonic. I hope the family is well and you are enjoying your new place. See you round, and thankyou for all the support which you have given me, it is invaluable.

Pwnage: We got admin together, back in the day. Pity you like dont even come here any more you silly rand. Oh well, stay asian.

Arkwark: We had our differences at times but overall you did well and are a good person. Thanks for your time as an admin.

Atari: NUGGEETTTTTT. Youre my little nugget mate, keep being a nugget, nugget.

Danieel: Badmin who thinks pug > JB. Nup stoopid rand <3

Jasper: Im sorry, did you say something?

Kuzz: Thanks for your time as admin, you did great and you are a good friend of mine. Im sad that things ended the way they did between us but Im glad youre still apart of this community.

Nospro: Good old JB rand and admin. Good shit m8

Swper: Our old late night skype sessions were great, and you did a great job as MG admin. Little legend you are.

Topcat: You are such a chilled bloke mate, so awesome in all walks of life. You did a great job as admin, and I hope to see that maybe one day you will grace the admin team with your presence once again. But until then keep creating them logical arguments and owning others with your superior intelligence. Thanks for helping me with my computer as well, I love it and it would not have been possible without you. Thankyou mate.

Darkness: You're shit mate. So shit, like honestly <3. But naa youre a good JB rand and a good friend. Keep it real son.

Foxxay: I wreck you mate, you dont even aim :P

Conq: You are a good friend of mine who I have converted in to a surf rand. Funny guy and we have some history. Does that tickle your pickle? Haha even though you can't surf for shit youre a cool guy and a shit bhopper. GG

I love purple: I have no idea who you are, or if you even go here. But you love me, so thanks for that.

Ironwolf: It's unfortunate that you have to be on work so much, cos youre such a fun guy to play with. You make whatever you're playing all chilled and fun ^_^. Hope you come back soon and we can chill some more.

Bento: Stop leaving and coming back. Nuff said.

Dylax: My little friend who now lives in America. 'Murica! Good man and so chilled to play with, honestly. Such a funny kid as well.

Esperance: You're an awesome person and I remember I pushed to get you admin back in the day and you didn't disappoint whatsoever. You are still a great member of this community, hope to see you back in admin one day.

Jaay: You are an enormous driving force behind surf and its population, thankyou for that, it wouldnt be the same without you. I honestly wouldnt mind it if you had admin some time in the future, but that's not up to me any more. Good luck mate.

TestAccount: Woo test account. Why are you N, werent you like Staff? srsly awesome guy. ILY

TurtleTom: I really hoped that you would get admin one day, but alas it has not happened and that disappoints me somewhat. Oh well, maybe there is still hope. You were fun to play with and made any server enjoyable

Becca: Becca you were the first person to give me a chance at admin back in the day. I thank you so much for that opportunity, you have helped me so much more than you could ever have realised. You were a great staff member and it was a sad day when you left DtK. I hope your extra curricular endeavours are going well I know you have had your illnesses and sickesses, but I hope that you are well now Love you <3

Fishy: Fishy, you are a great friend of mine and you made a great staff. Pity you couldn't stay but I understand (partly) as to why you left. You like cricket, which is awesome and you were always there to help me when I needed it. Thankyou.

regs: Only giving you a shoutout cos if I didn't you'd like complain or something :P Good kid this one.

To the rest of these people you are all awesome people but Im much too lazy to do all of you! There are too many of you.

Umesh, Curl, Dail, Alexis, Android, Blink, Complex, New guy, Jimmy, Mircan, Squat, Standardise, xtra Soap, Champz, AC/DC, Drunk gamer, Smiles, enzome, Geesix, cass, chase, effalump, frost, Agent orange (i own a horse), icehau5, Joe kickass, luke, mitch, memox, Pimp master mcgee, renji, sambo, super hornet, bluestorm, vlad, watto, ownage, hagi3l, Hitman, hurbarrrrrrrrrr, jimmay timmay, MHKshooter, Mr pink, tomi, yellow, zororak, Bigdel, burlesque, Nexoit, Dodo Man, xplicid, gyarodos, crosq, droolz, Geoff, Scourge,

Thankyou everyone for all the support during my time here, you are all awesome people who make DtK what it is.

Much love - Purplicious <3
    Last edited by Mr. Purplicious; 11-03-13 at 10:46 PM.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

[KEA]
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Fox View Post
    purp reading this has been quite sad but moving in the same way. I still remember that day were the 3 pro nazi's all got SA at the time, fun times they were. Its sad to see you lost the passion to play css but make sure you drop every now and then to do some rank whoreing on mg
    only if i can smash you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purplicious For This Useful Post:

Crusty Old Mofo
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Esperance     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Purplicious View Post
    Thats what the people who are small say.
    Feel inadequate now . Thanks for the shout-out hoesuf, welcome to the retirees club.
    I feel like my words have only given way to brief intentions
    but no intent for action I've waited, I've asked, I've hoped,
    for you to show me I've thought wrong.

My Showcase Thread

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Esperance For This Useful Post:

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    omg you queeer.
    bol
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Quote Knitting: So chilled to play with, and such an awesome dude. It's a pity I own you...NO NO WAIT!!!!!! Oh yeah I remember now I suck badly...
    Hey retiring just before Easter isn't so you can pursue this Jesus thing is it?
    If so good luck with the bread wine and fish thing.....
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    And yeah your a lot of fun to play with

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 169

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Knitting View Post
    And yeah your a lot of fun to play with
    capitalises 'and' but writes 'your' instead of 'you're'... Jedi's are a special kind of people.

Banned
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose has a reputation beyond repute Goose's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Goose     $ 160.00
    Catch ya Round Purp, don't be a stranger on other servers if you're losing interest in surf. cough cough JB. Wooo also my first shout out. Jap porn baby.

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    sad to see you leave purp :<
    you were one of my favourite admins for jb back in late2011
    it has been fun working with you
    hope you still swing by surf from time to time

i will get better at surfing but not i will never be good at nofail runs :>
    gl on trying to get champion kiddo
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

SNSD <3
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 449

-Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170- has a brilliant future -Pwnage45170-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] -Pwnage45170-     $ 5.00
    All the best Purp. I'll return after i've finished all my studies :P (There's your 'asianess' for you <3)

<3 you no homo

SNSD <3

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Pwnage45170- For This Useful Post:

Hancock here :3
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rainbow2470     $ 0.00
    you where always on surf when ever i was on
    you whould be a helping admin and a friend to all the surf players, you did your job well as a surf SA
    Best of luck in life man
    Hancock

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic has a reputation beyond repute Pand3mic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pand3mic     $ 0.00
    You were always my favourite, Purpy.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy
    9:23 PM - Morph': dude
    9:24 PM - Morph': we should meet up irl and binge eat
    9:32 PM - morph: are u cheating

☭§nδω❄
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 205
    ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123 is a splendid one to behold ACEBAD123's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] ACEBAD123     $ 0.00
    Your Were A Great Admin On Surf! And A Friendly Person! I Wish u The Best
    That Jedi Looks Soo Hecitc!

[KEA]
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Pand3mic View Post
    You were always my favourite, Purpy.
    Ily too <3 Read General Pand3mic.

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph     $ 0.00
    Shocker... I genuinely wish you all the best in your life and future endeavours, purp.

Good luck bro

had to include it, need to keep the legacy alive

*Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: not only we have to put up with shitters
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: we have to do chors

11:08 PM - hawk (2): lol
    11:08 PM - hawk (2): stfu

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morph For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Darkness049 is a splendid one to behold Darkness049 is a splendid one to behold Darkness049 is a splendid one to behold Darkness049 is a splendid one to behold Darkness049 is a splendid one to behold Darkness049 is a splendid one to behold Darkness049 is a splendid one to behold Darkness049 is a splendid one to behold Darkness049's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Darkness049     $ 0.00
    Purple. Sad to see you leave. Keep playing CSS man, I need someone to constantly remind me how bad I am at it. :P
    Unofficial DTK DayZ Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DTKDayZ

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    umm
    l2speel..
    not sure why you put me in there, wanting it to look longer? <3
    Sad to see you go, have fun wiz da jedi

DTK[N] xzyts
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan is a splendid one to behold Supermaaan's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Supermaaan     $ 0.00
    Bye purp l: <3 congrats on jedi thought, well deserved

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 230

crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq has a reputation beyond repute crosq's Avatar
    Total Donations For

crosq     $ 5.00
    YES. a shoutout, 1 in a million.
    You're a cool dude, suprized you're resigning.

You'll always be a jb rand. xoxo

Talk does not cook rice.

[KEA]
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by appleJack View Post
    umm
    l2speel..
    not sure why you put me in there, wanting it to look longer? <3
    Sad to see you go, have fun wiz da jedi
    Naaa cos i see you around.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness049 View Post
    Purple. Sad to see you leave. Keep playing CSS man, I need someone to constantly remind me how bad I am at it. :P
    You are the worst. So shit <3

Quote Originally Posted by crosq View Post
    YES. a shoutout, 1 in a million.
    You're a cool dude, suprized you're resigning.

You'll always be a jb rand. xoxo
    Lol youre like rank 2, and callin me a JB rand. Hypocracy ^_^

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    cya purp. xoxo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information