+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Leaving DtK

:)
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Overall activity: 0%
    xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxXSmILeSXxx     $ 0.00

Leaving DtK

Unfortunately the time has come for me to resign as SA and leave Dtk . I just don't have the time nowadays to fulfill my duty ,lately I have been flat out and had some bad luck with net .I don't see this improving anytime soon . I will still pop on every now and then ,not going forever.

Shout outs to all the office and gungame 4 crew (too many to name ,you all know who you're) for all the good times and laughs we had.

To F.Krueger with out you we all would not be here .Thank you for putting faith and trust in me to admin multiple servers (even though at that time I just received admin).Thanks big fella .

To Brucey you big botch. Without you I would not be where I am today . You pulled me from not even being in the community to admin and thank you for the faith and trust you put in me . Hope to see you on office soon so you can taste my mags (you had quite the appetite ) especially you were one of the very few that were a challenge and fun to play with . See you around you big botch.

To S15 thank you for all the help and work you've done in the past .You have done a lot for the community .Won't forget the early morning 1 on 1z . Keep at it ,one of few old skool Dtk members that remain.

To Jumpar if you're still on these forums you flower picking fairy . It's been a pleasure admining with you .You were my brother in arms till you dogged me and Brucey (jokes) .I will always remember the times we had and you and your bullshit flick headshots .

To Daillvibe .It's been a pleasure admining with you as we had a similar path in the community and been working with you quite closely when you first got admin . You ,Jumpar and I shared the same privilege to be the very few to receive admin to multiple servers.

To Squall ,the backbone of DtK . You can never get enough thanks to how much you do for this community . Keep up the great work and hold DtK together as you always have .

And thank you to all of the community it has been a pleasure being apart of DtK .

See you guys around xxXSmILeSXxx over and out .

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid     $ 0.00
    You'll always be shit. <3

:)
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 234
    xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxXSmILeSXxx     $ 0.00
    Fortunately I will never be as inadequate as you're <3

Casual Member
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Evol     $ 0.00
    Better Bow Down To King Evol! Only Asian Standing alive in office, Sorry Stan your not even yellow enough to call yourself asian, maybe a twinkie since your a half cast.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Evol For This Useful Post:

JDM. Why you so pro?
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 229
    JDMHungLO has a spectacular aura about JDMHungLO has a spectacular aura about JDMHungLO has a spectacular aura about JDMHungLO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] JDMHungLO     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Evol View Post
    Better Bow Down To King Evol! Only Asian Standing alive in office, Sorry Stan your not even yellow enough to call yourself asian, maybe a twinkie since your a half cast.
    But your black Evol... You ain't even yellow yo!

~ JDM. Why you so pro?

DtK Server #3 Counter-Strike Source Office DM

DTK Server #12 Counter-Strike Global Offensive Deathmatch

~ Vertex :: ~

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JDMHungLO For This Useful Post:

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    lol have you seen the way i dress?
    im pretty sure i look way more asian than you..as jdm said,you look black..xD

Casual Member
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Evol     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by stan182 View Post
    lol have you seen the way i dress?
    Im pretty sure i look way more asian than you..as jdm said,you look black..xd
    me black with asian heritage you watch too much rush hour son!

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 47
    jumpar has a spectacular aura about jumpar has a spectacular aura about jumpar's Avatar
    Total Donations For

jumpar     $ 0.00
    Dude that was a privilege to get to know you. Bruce, you and me had some pretty awesome (bruce will read this as threesome, dirty fk) time back then. Good times always have the end but i guess i left abit early. If i ever come to Sydney I will hit you up mate. I have your facebook.

Anyway good luck with whatever you choose to do mate. Im sure you will be alright. Pretty dedication guy. Still remember when you were trying to catch up to me haha. you played office for like 15 hours straight.

Abit sad to see all the old admins left the office though. Hopefully the new admins can still carry on the legacy lol
    Last edited by jumpar; 14-03-13 at 10:15 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumpar For This Useful Post:

WERES MY BAMMMMMBOOOO
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 387

PandaZ is a dimwit PandaZ is a dimwit PandaZ's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] PandaZ     $ 200.00
    O.o nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    me black with asian heritage you watch too much rush hour son!
    nah you just black xD

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpar View Post
    Dude that was a privilege to get to know you. Bruce, you and me had some pretty awesome (bruce will read this as threesome, dirty fk) time back then. Good times always have the end but i guess i left abit early. If i ever come to Sydney I will hit you up mate. I have your facebook.

Anyway good luck with whatever you choose to do mate. Im sure you will be alright. Pretty dedication guy. Still remember when you were trying to catch up to me haha. you played office for like 15 hours straight.

Abit sad to see all the old admins left the office though. Hopefully the new admins can still carry on the legacy lol
    Is a bit sad, its all just happening to fast.. i jump on office now and its all randoms :P

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruce For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness has much to be proud of Pythoness's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pythoness     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Is a bit sad, its all just happening to fast.. i jump on office now and its all randoms :P
    Fast???!!
    You never come on, i bet it looks fast :P
    It's all your fault for leaving us

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Pythoness For This Useful Post:

WERES MY BAMMMMMBOOOO
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 387

PandaZ is a dimwit PandaZ is a dimwit PandaZ's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] PandaZ     $ 200.00
    you will be missed smiles

Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Taeyeon is on a distinguished road Taeyeon's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Taeyeon     $ 0.00
    idk you but rip pop by zombie or jailbreak dtk sometime!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information