+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Leaving DtK

:)
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Overall activity: 0%
    xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxXSmILeSXxx     $ 0.00

Leaving DtK

Unfortunately the time has come for me to resign as SA and leave Dtk . I just don't have the time nowadays to fulfill my duty ,lately I have been flat out and had some bad luck with net .I don't see this improving anytime soon . I will still pop on every now and then ,not going forever.

Shout outs to all the office and gungame 4 crew (too many to name ,you all know who you're) for all the good times and laughs we had.

To F.Krueger with out you we all would not be here .Thank you for putting faith and trust in me to admin multiple servers (even though at that time I just received admin).Thanks big fella .

To Brucey you big botch. Without you I would not be where I am today . You pulled me from not even being in the community to admin and thank you for the faith and trust you put in me . Hope to see you on office soon so you can taste my mags (you had quite the appetite ) especially you were one of the very few that were a challenge and fun to play with . See you around you big botch.

To S15 thank you for all the help and work you've done in the past .You have done a lot for the community .Won't forget the early morning 1 on 1z . Keep at it ,one of few old skool Dtk members that remain.

To Jumpar if you're still on these forums you flower picking fairy . It's been a pleasure admining with you .You were my brother in arms till you dogged me and Brucey (jokes) .I will always remember the times we had and you and your bullshit flick headshots .

To Daillvibe .It's been a pleasure admining with you as we had a similar path in the community and been working with you quite closely when you first got admin . You ,Jumpar and I shared the same privilege to be the very few to receive admin to multiple servers.

To Squall ,the backbone of DtK . You can never get enough thanks to how much you do for this community . Keep up the great work and hold DtK together as you always have .

And thank you to all of the community it has been a pleasure being apart of DtK .

See you guys around xxXSmILeSXxx over and out .

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph     $ 0.00
    Sad to see, though i guess you gotta do what you gotta do...

BOL in your future endeavors, all the best.
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: not only we have to put up with shitters
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: we have to do chors

11:08 PM - hawk (2): lol
    11:08 PM - hawk (2): stfu

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Morph For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Whats with these admins suddenly stepping down :O

Ahh well, all the best smiles ! been in the role a long time, all the best

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Fine, I'll be SA of office too on top of being Council.

I am a man of multi-tasking

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingEOFFF For This Useful Post:

Flying Chicken
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 43

Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Davey_Boy     $ 5.00
    Sad to see you go, all the best
    JOIN GG13 - CS:GO GunGame DM at: 119.252.190.39:27037

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Davey_Boy For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Really sad to see a fantastic player like yourself stepping down

All the best man <3
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    Fine, I'll be SA of office too on top of being Council.

I am a man of sheet talking
    Fixed
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

Global Admin
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce has a reputation beyond repute Bruce's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Bruce     $ 0.00
    wow going to be difficult for them to replace. :| Office is almost getting a fresh start...

Good luck with future endeavours.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruce For This Useful Post:

Hancock here :3
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rainbow2470     $ 0.00
    Good by man even know i did not play office that much be every time i did you were playing
    Best of luck in life
    Hancock

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    Fixed
    Shut up Jace.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 488
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи has a reputation beyond repute Sariи's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sariи     $ 70.00
    Cheers mate, its been a pleasure =]
    R.I.P Recoil/♥♥♥n Stab Ya Mate, you'll be missed.
    DtK Nilla Server

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    You have been the bestest of admins mate.
    Done well, should be proud!
    Also grats on the Jedi. We have cookies

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    awww smiles....please dont stop playing gg4dm...wish you all the best in your future endeavours

21. The Following User Says Thank You to BigDel For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 161

2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles is a splendid one to behold 2minutenoobles's Avatar
    Total Donations For

2minutenoobles     $ 55.00
    Best of luck to you, Mr. Smile. Will miss seeing you destroy everyone in Office.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to 2minutenoobles For This Useful Post:

Veteran Knitter
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz has much to be proud of Droolz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Droolz     $ 0.00
    bye dude >:[
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    The only thing Droolz could be president of is the Sydney Mardi Gras parade.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Droolz For This Useful Post:

:)
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 234
    xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx is just really nice xxXSmILeSXxx's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxXSmILeSXxx     $ 0.00
    Dw noobles still be destroying ,just not as frequent .

DtK <3
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 99

d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] d.mc     $ 80.00
    cya mate best of luck with everything,
    will be missed
    ^^ Thanks d.mc

28. The Following User Says Thank You to d.mc For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol has a spectacular aura about Evol's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Evol     $ 0.00
    man now i want to quit.....dtk and this game too.

Boobies

Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag has a reputation beyond repute Muffbag's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Muffbag     $ 454.39
    Best of luck Smiley and congrats on Jedi, more than well deserved. =)
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
    • Worth: $1576
    • Games owned: 123
    • Games not played: 53 (43%)
    • Hours spent: 9,166h

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffbag For This Useful Post:

JDM. Why you so pro?
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 229
    JDMHungLO has a spectacular aura about JDMHungLO has a spectacular aura about JDMHungLO has a spectacular aura about JDMHungLO's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] JDMHungLO     $ 0.00
    WDF SMILES.. I leave for a bit and your handing in your tags??? Farrrr. Best admin out. Will hope to game with you soon man! All the best!

~ JDM. Why you so pro?

DtK Server #3 Counter-Strike Source Office DM

DTK Server #12 Counter-Strike Global Offensive Deathmatch

~ Vertex :: ~

33. The Following User Says Thank You to JDMHungLO For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    All the best smilez just remember bend those kneeeees
    From the green spot.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information