+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cheers guys

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 296
    Overall activity: 0%

Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mitch     $ 10.00

Exclamation Cheers guys

Hey guys/girls I'm writing this thread to let you all know I'm stepping down as a JA of the wonderful Gungame #4 Server I have not made this choice lightly and really love being an admin on this server aswell as working with the other admin/dtk team (especially the gungame guys).
    I have been playing this server ever since I started playing Counter Strike source a few years ago and been admin for quite a while now.

I have just started university doing a double degree and realise how much my counterstrike time will be restricted. Sadly I will probably only be able to play on weekends every now and then and I know it wouldn't be fair to maintain a JA position without the effort required.

Thankyou to S15, Stig and Squall for giving me a shot and Dail, Chocolate and Mircan for being such cool dudes (sorry I havent been able to talk to you guys about this but I know it is the right thing to do).
    I would still love to be in this community and will play as much as I can. Cheers again to the gungame crew (you know who you are) and all the other people in DTK who make up such a great community

Casual Member
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 315
    Overall activity: 6.0%

DirtyDeeds is a name known to all DirtyDeeds is a name known to all DirtyDeeds is a name known to all DirtyDeeds is a name known to all DirtyDeeds is a name known to all DirtyDeeds is a name known to all DirtyDeeds's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] DirtyDeeds     $ 50.00
    Mitch,

It's been a pleasure to have you as admin - you were always fair and/or ruthless as required.

Even though we have had a few private chats about your career choices, I would still like to publicly welcome you to the educational arena that is teaching. Hopefully you will find it rewarding and enjoyable.

And yes, Del, there are lots of chicks in education - but they are all under age you dirty perv!!!

Once again, thanks for you commitment and efforts with DTK Mitch - this is not goodbye by any stretch, but rather we will kick your ass when we see ya.

Dirty

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DirtyDeeds For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 149
    SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS's Avatar
    Total Donations For

SrryCAPS     $ 0.00
    chat me on steam occasionally you obese 400 kg ♥♥♥♥er mitch <3
    bol with uni etc etc chat me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SrryCAPS For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    GOOD JOB MITCH....
    After considering your efforts and grades over your time as a JA..
    DTK have decided to give you..
    H1 First class honours.
    Good luck with your degree
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    l2doubledegree

So many admins have stepped down once I joined the community, that's okay I'd feel threatened of my position too.

Good luck with your poetry, go make those rhymes!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kingEOFFF For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6
    SpOOn has a spectacular aura about SpOOn has a spectacular aura about SpOOn has a spectacular aura about SpOOn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] SpOOn     $ 0.00
    good luck mate

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SpOOn For This Useful Post:

Banned
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Now you're demoted to your true rank!
    [V]irgin

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kingEOFFF For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Overall activity: 11.0%

milkman will become famous soon enough milkman's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] milkman     $ 10.00
    All the best Mitch, I have played against and with you over that time. You are a cool guy and I am sure you will be missed

15. The Following User Says Thank You to milkman For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 110
    onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast is a name known to all onigiribeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] onigiribeast     $ 0.00
    come to NZ bro i'm doing a triple major and still have heaps of time for gaming!

<- welcome to new zealand. can people please join the csgo servers

17. The Following User Says Thank You to onigiribeast For This Useful Post:

Large Member
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 375

daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] daillvibe     $ 30.00
    Great, now Del will start harassing me for admin again D: hahaha

On a more serious note though, picking Mitch for admin was a pretty easy choice & he has always done a great job so it's sad to see you go bruda.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daillvibe For This Useful Post:

Flying Chicken
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 43

Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Davey_Boy     $ 5.00
    Ah Mitch! You were a great admin and it's sad to see you step down

All the best with uni though
    JOIN GG13 - CS:GO GunGame DM at: 119.252.190.39:27037

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Davey_Boy For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    all the best frand
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TC's gf
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Burlesque     $ 0.00
    You were a great admin. You will be missed.

If you need a hand with the teaching stuff, let me know
    What ruffles your jimmys???

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Burlesque For This Useful Post:

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    this guy clueless as well
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds View Post
    Mitch,

It's been a pleasure to have you as admin - you were always fair and/or ruthless as required.

Even though we have had a few private chats about your career choices, I would still like to publicly welcome you to the educational arena that is teaching. Hopefully you will find it rewarding and enjoyable.

And yes, Del, there are lots of chicks in education - but they are all under age you dirty perv!!!

Once again, thanks for you commitment and efforts with DTK Mitch - this is not goodbye by any stretch, but rather we will kick your ass when we see ya.

Dirty
    hey mate im pretty young too ...not everyone is in their late 40s hehe

DtK <3
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 99

d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc is a splendid one to behold d.mc's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] d.mc     $ 80.00
    best of luck with your degrees
    could never keep up with you
    2g for us all
    ^^ Thanks d.mc

29. The Following User Says Thank You to d.mc For This Useful Post:

Large Member
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 375

daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe has a reputation beyond repute daillvibe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] daillvibe     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by d.mc View Post
    best of luck with your degrees
    could never keep up with you
    2g for us all
    Let's not get too carried away....

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daillvibe For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 317

button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button has a reputation beyond repute button's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] button     $ 50.00
    high 5 fellow arts student!

good luck, teaching is probably one of the most respectable careers there is (unless you're dirty, there's nothing respectable about him)

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to button For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 109
    JarZ is on a distinguished road JarZ's Avatar
    Total Donations For

JarZ     $ 0.00
    Sad to see you go, but best of luck with your studies, Mitch.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to JarZ For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    This is what you'd fine in the Engineering Faculty toilets at Monash University

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by daillvibe View Post
    Great, now Del will start harassing me for admin again D: hahaha

On a more serious note though, picking Mitch for admin was a pretty easy choice & he has always done a great job so it's sad to see you go bruda.
    well if asking once is harassing i will never ask...only reason i asked was becasue you cant be made SA straight away sigh

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information