Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Douche's and Abuse

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 0%
    2247nick will become famous soon enough 2247nick's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] 2247nick     $ 0.00

Douche's and Abuse

There has been a lot of abuse being hurled around the DtK community at people or behind people's backs and things and it has forced/pushed a lot of people to near leaving stage. The douche's part is DtK are pretty much accepting random people that have just met the requirements and are pretty much total douches and have no respect or fear for admins or members of higher ranks than them.
    also another thing, a friend of mine in DtK has been dealing with depression and abuse in game and in real life has contributed to that, although that is not the only cause it is still a problem that shouldn't happen!

Curling.
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    SuicidalCanadian has a spectacular aura about SuicidalCanadian has a spectacular aura about SuicidalCanadian's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] SuicidalCanadian     $ 0.00
    Thank you so much for this post. There is alot of abuse and cyber-bullying, especially on DtK and \/arious other clanned based networks.
    But to compestate a tiny bit, not all DtK players are abusi\/e. Personally I try to learn when there's the good and bad cultures on and play based on that.
    This should be taken seriously but at the same time, it is kind of needed from an economic stand point.
    DtK should ha\/e a reputation not for being o\/erly sensiti\/e but at the same time abuse should not be tolerated. I think admins should be a bit tougher on this but really it's high commands decision.
    Thank you again Nick.
    Couch

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuicidalCanadian For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    No matter were you go (in real life, on the internet etc.) there will always be people who are douche's. Best advice I can give, ignore them, your life will be a lot better!

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 525
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    There are alot of arseholes who are in or play DtK servers, and the fact is that - we are never, ever gonna get them to leave us alone. I admit i can be a ♥♥♥♥wit on forums and servers at times and i apologise right after.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Thanks everyone i will tell my friend to do the same as the suggestions and everything.
    P.S. i don't know how to thank post's

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 2247nick For This Useful Post:

The Pussy Prince
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 350

the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant has a reputation beyond repute the presidant's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] the presidant     $ 10.00
    It's the internet, you can't expect much. I remember you in minigames abusing/trolling others a couple months ago aswell.

11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you are actually
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: the only person in dtk
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: that i simply cannot hate
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: omg same with jet, shaq and jonesy
    11:40 PM - LeKrez James: you 4 guys omg

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to the presidant For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicidalCanadian View Post
    Thank you so much for this post. There is alot of abuse and cyber-bullying, especially on DtK and \/arious other clanned based networks.
    But to compestate a tiny bit, not all DtK players are abusi\/e. Personally I try to learn when there's the good and bad cultures on and play based on that.
    This should be taken seriously but at the same time, it is kind of needed from an economic stand point.
    DtK should ha\/e a reputation not for being o\/erly sensiti\/e but at the same time abuse should not be tolerated. I think admins should be a bit tougher on this but really it's high commands decision.
    Thank you again Nick.
    wth? why do you do all your v's like that????? o.O

douche's are, sadly, a part of life, while we can try to moderate them ultimately they only answer to themselves. I only hope they do before they hate themselves for life for being the cause of something terrible.
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 169

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyD_ View Post
    There are alot of arseholes who are in or play DtK servers, and the fact is that - we are never, ever, ever getting back together. I admit i can be a ♥♥♥♥wit on forums and servers at times and i apologise right after.
    i fixed your taylor swift quote

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by WraithKiller69 View Post
    I remember you in minigames abusing/trolling others a couple months ago aswell.
    Yah sorry if i did that to you, i was pretty annoying back then but im pretty sure i have changed at least in my and my friends eyes i have

Hancock here :3
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rainbow2470     $ 0.00
    this is a ture fact
    there is soo much abusing in MG and in DtK
    Hancock

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 525
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    i fixed your taylor swift quote
    thankyou

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 309
    ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny has much to be proud of ScourgeTheBabyBunny's Avatar
    Total Donations For

ScourgeTheBabyBunny     $ 0.00
    Don't worry.

After 2 years of aboose.
    I'm still an insufferable douchebag to those trolls.

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 169

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeTheBabyBunny View Post
    Don't worry.

After 2 years of aboose.
    I'm still an insufferable douchebag to those trolls.
    !give scourge "Hugs"

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    wth? why do you do all your v's like that????? o.O.
    On his keyboard the V is broken so he has to use slashes ahaha

Banned
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 477
    shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12's Avatar
    Total Donations For

shadowsl4yer12     $ 0.00
    yeah there will always be stuff like abuse in the world as there always those dickheads who just have nothing better to do, i agree with complex just ignore the dickheads and just play, i for one have never been on the receiving end or the one abusing, except with diddy bhop or corey because they know i love them long time, cuties hehe

but yeah great post mate

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    You're gonna get abused it happens to everyone. What you don't have to do is put up with it. As soon as it happens get a demo and send it in. We play games to have fun, not to be sad.

Also stick up for other people as well. If you see someone else getting abused get a demo of that too.

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 75
    conq is a splendid one to behold conq is a splendid one to behold conq is a splendid one to behold conq is a splendid one to behold conq is a splendid one to behold conq is a splendid one to behold conq is a splendid one to behold conq's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] conq     $ 0.00
    "fearing" admins, yeah mate. If you can't handle internet abuse I would suggest not using the internet, maybe getting a new hobby like chess or lawn bowls.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conq For This Useful Post:

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00
    My homie, I tell this to errbody who has a hard time with player haters on the server.. Read my instructions carefully as they WILL benefit you greatly in your time here.

When a bitch nigga gets up in your face..
    Bring your chin down to protect your neck while continuing to stare into their eyes. Bring up your hands and state "I don't want no trouble, ya hear?"
    If he continues to provoke you, subtly flex your trapezius muscle and core followed by slightly bending your knees.

Here comes the important part, read closely. In a low baritone voice begin to say "wolowolowolowolowolo" then slowly increase in volume.
    He should be surprised by now.

Begin to sway side to side and loosen all facial muscles, your anal sphincter and your kegel muscles. By this point, you should be pretty loud and your opponent will have stepped back and will appear visibly shaken.

Begin to urinate and shit yourself, then allow your eyes to roll into the back of your head. By now you are chanting "WOLOWOLOWOLOWOLO" at the top of your lungs, forcing all the air out from the use of your diaphragm.

He will cower away. realizing he is no match for your superiority and will flee.. Everyone within a one mile radius will feel a terrifying presence within their soul.

Marvel as you ascend into your planar form.
    Last edited by Pilot Jones; 22-02-13 at 11:54 PM.

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    I may be reading it wrong, but i don't understand how you can get cyber bullied by complete strangers that do not know you/other people in real life.

Pretty sure morph can agree with this too.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot_Jones View Post
    My homie, I tell this to errbody who has a hard time with player haters on the server.. Read my instructions carefully as they WILL benefit you greatly in your time here.

When a bitch nigga gets up in your face..
    Bring your chin down to protect your neck while continuing to stare into their eyes. Bring up your hands and state "I don't want no trouble, ya hear?"
    If he continues to provoke you, subtly flex your trapezius muscle and core followed by slightly bending your knees.

Here comes the important part, read closely. In a low baritone voice begin to say "wolowolowolowolowolo" then slowly increase in volume.
    He should be surprised by now.

Begin to sway side to side and loosen all facial muscles, your anal sphincter and your kegel muscles. By this point, you should be pretty loud and your opponent will have stepped back and will appear visibly shaken.

Begin to urinate and shit yourself, then allow your eyes to roll into the back of your head. By now you are chanting "WOLOWOLOWOLOWOLO" at the top of your lungs, forcing all the air out from the use of your diaphragm.

He will cower away. realizing he is no match for your superiority and will flee.. Everyone within a one mile radius will feel a terrifying presence within their soul.

Marvel as you ascend into your planar form.
    That's what I did when my teacher said no.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to regs123 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information