Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye My Lover.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Overall activity: 0%
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00

Unhappy Goodbye My Lover.

Hello.

Well as the title says , I'll be taking leave from this community I once enjoyed and felt welcomed in. It has been a roller coaster ride with basically my two years coming up this year. I was playing Dtk servers a lot longer before i joined if i recall beginning of 2010. I have seen many changes in Dtk and have watched it change for the better or worse only we can know and only we can decide. For many of you , this will be your first year and well to be honest i am glad you didn't have to see the whole change and i hope that you be the difference, in my eyes , who will put Dtk on the right path. I felt this community has slowly descended and really there was a point in my stay that i thought it actually started going up again but i was wrong. I've have been baffled at what has happened in the recent months and well this has been a long time problem which many are blinded by and just hiding from the plain truth which I feel that sugar coating a problem won't fix it in the future nor benefit it. I have felt that opinions are a major issue in Dtk and it really has almost become a prison where one cannot voice their own thoughts without some sort of fight or sugar coating to force the issue to die and never be brought up. Rather than solving it head on it is pushed aside I have also seen some very very ...stupid... choices made in the community but that I will not go into further.

I will not continue with this and i will move on.. I have made many many friends in Dtk, a lot of whom have moved on and left and many of which still have stuck around and some of which have left me. There are way too many people for me to shout out but I will try my best to remember to the best of my abilities! So here I go

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umesh-
    Umesh, you have been a great person and a great spirit to the servers. We have had many great times on GG10 and I have smashed you! Too many times to count :P

Frendy-
    I wouldn't classify this as a shoutout but .... hope you got what you were looking for.

Rowdy -
    I'll smash you in Nilla anyday bud!

S15 -
    I remember when you were Staff before i Joined you have been a long standing member along with Umesh and a great spirit to the servers. Good fun as well Not a strict staff but a really laid back!

Sly Fox -
    We have raped each other to many times to count on PUG and MG and it was hilarious! You are a true master mind of strats and boy will you go far in competitive field. You have taken MG far and i hope whoever fills your shoes eventually will do as good of a job!

Morph -
    Get your act together son. I'm sick of your shiz. Good luck with stuff but i still despise you for what you have done. Had some good GO seshs, get good.

Purple -
    GOML fgt , and make me a better cake than the one in social.

Alexis -
    I remember when you first joined, you and me had a close friendship. Looked out for each other and it was great to see you become an admin! Congratz on the relationship wtih Pimp, that gook is a good kid and you guys suit each other ^_^

Android -
    What can i say, a long standing GG10 Admin my fellow friend and still a great player. You have done so much for the server and i applaud you for your dedication, good luck with your future efforts and hope you are rewarded for your efforts.

Assassin -
    Horrible JB player, ill smash you any day in LoL! :P Had fun times on TS and that'll neever end bbz ! Good luck with admin

Blink -
    Don't know if you like me don't know if I like you. But i cannot forget the fun times on Skype and hope you do well with zombies

JetPackin -
    Well there are so many things i could say, but i guess it worked out and i am happy that you are still a JB admin. Don;t let me down.

Kuzz -
    Sick surf p1g and close mate. Had some great times, but ill smash you any day :P

Luke -
    Scrub PUG player, but had some great times but i'll always smash you with my 1b's

Mitch -
    I don't know if we are still mates, but we have had a good time in css together and have shared laughs. ^_^ Don't stahp

PimpacT-
    Worst awper in AUS , and worst player in AUS. Good luck with lexi, and don' lose her ever! Invite me to your wedding

Seany -
    Grandson, congratz on your new jb title an you have done a great job, i have watched you grow up in dtk and you have been a close mate to me <3

Pl0x-
    You scrub , you mutt, you rat. My closest pal! Never change, always caring and a very valuable friendship we had and ill never lose

Shadow -
    Your a scrub :P Come play ZAMBIEs

Squat -
    Great gg10 player, should be considered for another admin position, always willing to populate!!!

Swper -
    New SA mutt , ♥♥♥♥ destroyer

Ipood -
    Kiddo, good luck with life. Great personality and a good spirit in dtk. Your a scrub ^_^

Finch -
    Well dont on brand new EM, you'll do great and we have had great times on TS and ingame ! Don't change

Ainslie -
    Great personality and a bad warden, i own you :P

Knitting -
    Test Account loves me and possibly you even love me. Don;t hide your feelings

Tonic -
    Great person, cute kiddie you got. And a might bad PAYDAY player :P hahah great to have gotten to know you

Life -
    Jake boi, were a valuable admin a great personality and a good friend

Toppy -
    well a great friend, personality and have a great aura wherever you go. Don't let that sly burlesque go, or i'll have to take her :P Haha gratz you two .

Vladamir -
    Comrade , you have been a trustworthy person and a close mate of mine. Hpoe things never change good luck with HSC

Angro -
    My penguin / blocked nosed friend. Had funny times on JB and ill smash your face if you fail to aim in pug again :P

Foxxay -
    You have horrid aim , and horrid player :P Jks, had great times on CSS,GO, TF2 ^_^ Created some sweet frags and your a funny personality, don;t change and hope we can still play together

Burlesque -
    Same as Topcats - change the words around . And i do not want topcat :P

Gyarados -
    Thanks for the games and stuff, your a good kid on MG and we have had great fun!

CodY-
    Your a mighty preb and a mighty good friend. hAd some fun times and hopefully you move up in the community

Del -
    Team Bewbs

Tomi-
    JA!

Other shoootoooootssss--

Dean, Elite , Recoil , g6 , poooonage , chase , danieel , jasper , Nos , Blue , Astro , ALpha , Darkness , Darkstarr , onigirl , devilicious , fillet o fish , EOFF , Rooster, scourge , sonix , becca, fisshy , everyone else

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Kstaar -

Well as you know kstaar got banned but he just wanted to thank everyone who stuck up for him, and all the JB rands

From kstaar -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ntKgLxgY9s

Well finally thank you everyone ,
    and hope dtk changes for the better and not the worse
    i feel i have outstayed my welcome and it was time

Thanks to everyone, sorry if i missed out anyone

Reb. xoxo ^_^
    Best player in AUS and ill never leave you knitting D
    Last edited by Rebellium; 06-02-13 at 06:19 PM.
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Rawr.     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Knitting View Post
    Hey just a thought...
    When someone quits work you don't trash the guy for all the crap that did not work out.
    No you put stuff aside have a laugh maybe even get a beer.
    Why because its over and there is nothing to gain from it.. The only thing you are wasting is your own time.
    REB did some good things thank him for that. Have some grace listen to him and move on.
    The petty things just make us look like wankers.
    You're right Knitting but what you have to remember is half of the members aren't old enough for jobs, They have no idea how to treat these things.
    For as long as i've been around many people have left and it's a shitfest everytime bigger then even the shitfest initiator could come up with.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawr. For This Useful Post:

TC's gf
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Burlesque     $ 0.00
    Sad to see you go. You were always so nice to me. Even if you did give me the laziest shoutout ever!!! Don't lie though, you totally do want TC.
    What ruffles your jimmys???

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Burlesque For This Useful Post:

Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowsl4yer12 View Post
    Cya rebellium keep up with the taylor swift
    hahah thank you i will

No, Just no.
    I honestly think you try to troll sometimes.
    you basically start to treat everything he says as a troll after a while
    Last edited by Rebellium; 06-02-13 at 04:41 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebellium For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 191

Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Nexoit     $ 10.00
    Well Rebellium definatly proved a point that a person in DtK if they express their opinion they will have negativity throw at them. This thread proves it...

[DtK] [JA] Untouchable Nexoit is my best friend so..... but I still give him shit.

[DtK] [V] PiMpAct quick lets grab eachothers diks

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nexoit For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Dyl Star View Post
    Well Rebellium definatly proved a point that a person in DtK if they express their opinion they will have negativity throw at them. This thread proves it...
    It wasn't an intention with my going away thread, but anything i do this follows me. And well i guess somewhere in my mind i felt if i did this it would at least open some peoples eyes but by no means am i forcing people to leave , but i definitely feel a huge change has taken over the community and i am not going by this because of my loss of admin, if you believe that well then your choice

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork. has a brilliant future Pork.'s Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Pork.     $ 0.00
    goodbye rebb BOL. keep playing with me pls <3
    Find me on MINIGAMES!

Ip: 119.252.190.39:27162

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pork. For This Useful Post:

♥♥♥ da haters
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] foxxayy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Dyl Star View Post
    If you think this is negativity wait till you see what I do

14. The Following User Says Thank You to foxxayy For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Seany_56 is a glorious beacon of light Seany_56 is a glorious beacon of light Seany_56 is a glorious beacon of light Seany_56 is a glorious beacon of light Seany_56 is a glorious beacon of light Seany_56's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Seany_56     $ 0.00
    Bye bye gramps, I am sure we will cross paths again ^_^
    Thanks for the one and ONLY <3 in the shout outs ;D

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Seany_56 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 60

ItsMyFate is a jewel in the rough ItsMyFate is a jewel in the rough ItsMyFate is a jewel in the rough ItsMyFate is a jewel in the rough ItsMyFate's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] ItsMyFate     $ 10.00
    cya btw thats alot of effort you put in this

Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kensta1 View Post
    cya btw thats alot of effort you put in this
    Cause i have been here a while and have made a lot of friends and i can't leave without saying bye
    plus i have to give my piece of mind without going full retard

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebellium View Post
    Cause i have been here a while and have made a lot of friends and i can't leave without saying bye
    plus i have to give my piece of mind without going full retard
    1 year and 5 months ^___________^

btw you are a full retard

ily reb

Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by xtra. View Post
    1 year and 5 months ^___________^

btw you are a full retard

ily reb
    Least i am not a fgt who sucks the dicks of admins
    and still gets nothing from them

ily xtra

ps- I am actually good at CS:GO , unlike you Mr.CG LOL

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebellium For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    Least i am not a fgt who sucks the dicks of admins
    and still gets nothing from them

ily xtra

ps- I am actually good at CS:GO , unlike you Mr.CG LOL
    who are you implying?

dont kid yourself you suck at GO

Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by xtra. View Post
    who are you implying?

dont kid yourself you suck at GO
    Oh lordie me, don't make me smash you again
    I already did once and i even raped morph
    all in a good days work

Banned
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 149
    SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS's Avatar
    Total Donations For

SrryCAPS     $ 0.00
    completely disagree with you, firstly Squall thanked that post... That's rare, so Icehau5 is clearly right.
    im sorry but did anyone else laugh at this?
    "all hail master squall. everything he says and does shall not be questioned"

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SrryCAPS For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    wrose
    Typing error detected. xD. Hope you have fun elsewhere.

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 461

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Kinda of dissapointed Reb. Will be missed, but i am dissapointed to see you leaving

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

Casual Member
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    NyanCat has a spectacular aura about NyanCat has a spectacular aura about NyanCat has a spectacular aura about NyanCat's Avatar
    Total Donations For

NyanCat     $ 0.00
    Good bye !
    Join Mini-Games Today!!
    ip:199.252.190.60:27162

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf_IIbT8HGk

Hancock here :3
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 293
    Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470 is a splendid one to behold Rainbow2470's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Rainbow2470     $ 0.00
    GoodBye have a good life
    Hancock

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawr. View Post
    No, Just no.
    I honestly think you try to parasprite sometimes.
    I know your never going to believe me now, but that was completely unintentional (I have a firefox plugin that does that stuff, though it normally never shows in forum posts)

Anyway I agree with Rebellium that people here seem to be afraid of opinions, I expressed mine on this thread, and shit hit the floor, sorry to rebellium if I hurt him (which I don't think it should of) but it seems we just validated his point
    Last edited by IcePowered; 06-02-13 at 06:57 PM.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

Closed Thread