Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye My Lover.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Overall activity: 0%
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00

Unhappy Goodbye My Lover.

Hello.

Well as the title says , I'll be taking leave from this community I once enjoyed and felt welcomed in. It has been a roller coaster ride with basically my two years coming up this year. I was playing Dtk servers a lot longer before i joined if i recall beginning of 2010. I have seen many changes in Dtk and have watched it change for the better or worse only we can know and only we can decide. For many of you , this will be your first year and well to be honest i am glad you didn't have to see the whole change and i hope that you be the difference, in my eyes , who will put Dtk on the right path. I felt this community has slowly descended and really there was a point in my stay that i thought it actually started going up again but i was wrong. I've have been baffled at what has happened in the recent months and well this has been a long time problem which many are blinded by and just hiding from the plain truth which I feel that sugar coating a problem won't fix it in the future nor benefit it. I have felt that opinions are a major issue in Dtk and it really has almost become a prison where one cannot voice their own thoughts without some sort of fight or sugar coating to force the issue to die and never be brought up. Rather than solving it head on it is pushed aside I have also seen some very very ...stupid... choices made in the community but that I will not go into further.

I will not continue with this and i will move on.. I have made many many friends in Dtk, a lot of whom have moved on and left and many of which still have stuck around and some of which have left me. There are way too many people for me to shout out but I will try my best to remember to the best of my abilities! So here I go

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umesh-
    Umesh, you have been a great person and a great spirit to the servers. We have had many great times on GG10 and I have smashed you! Too many times to count :P

Frendy-
    I wouldn't classify this as a shoutout but .... hope you got what you were looking for.

Rowdy -
    I'll smash you in Nilla anyday bud!

S15 -
    I remember when you were Staff before i Joined you have been a long standing member along with Umesh and a great spirit to the servers. Good fun as well Not a strict staff but a really laid back!

Sly Fox -
    We have raped each other to many times to count on PUG and MG and it was hilarious! You are a true master mind of strats and boy will you go far in competitive field. You have taken MG far and i hope whoever fills your shoes eventually will do as good of a job!

Morph -
    Get your act together son. I'm sick of your shiz. Good luck with stuff but i still despise you for what you have done. Had some good GO seshs, get good.

Purple -
    GOML fgt , and make me a better cake than the one in social.

Alexis -
    I remember when you first joined, you and me had a close friendship. Looked out for each other and it was great to see you become an admin! Congratz on the relationship wtih Pimp, that gook is a good kid and you guys suit each other ^_^

Android -
    What can i say, a long standing GG10 Admin my fellow friend and still a great player. You have done so much for the server and i applaud you for your dedication, good luck with your future efforts and hope you are rewarded for your efforts.

Assassin -
    Horrible JB player, ill smash you any day in LoL! :P Had fun times on TS and that'll neever end bbz ! Good luck with admin

Blink -
    Don't know if you like me don't know if I like you. But i cannot forget the fun times on Skype and hope you do well with zombies

JetPackin -
    Well there are so many things i could say, but i guess it worked out and i am happy that you are still a JB admin. Don;t let me down.

Kuzz -
    Sick surf p1g and close mate. Had some great times, but ill smash you any day :P

Luke -
    Scrub PUG player, but had some great times but i'll always smash you with my 1b's

Mitch -
    I don't know if we are still mates, but we have had a good time in css together and have shared laughs. ^_^ Don't stahp

PimpacT-
    Worst awper in AUS , and worst player in AUS. Good luck with lexi, and don' lose her ever! Invite me to your wedding

Seany -
    Grandson, congratz on your new jb title an you have done a great job, i have watched you grow up in dtk and you have been a close mate to me <3

Pl0x-
    You scrub , you mutt, you rat. My closest pal! Never change, always caring and a very valuable friendship we had and ill never lose

Shadow -
    Your a scrub :P Come play ZAMBIEs

Squat -
    Great gg10 player, should be considered for another admin position, always willing to populate!!!

Swper -
    New SA mutt , ♥♥♥♥ destroyer

Ipood -
    Kiddo, good luck with life. Great personality and a good spirit in dtk. Your a scrub ^_^

Finch -
    Well dont on brand new EM, you'll do great and we have had great times on TS and ingame ! Don't change

Ainslie -
    Great personality and a bad warden, i own you :P

Knitting -
    Test Account loves me and possibly you even love me. Don;t hide your feelings

Tonic -
    Great person, cute kiddie you got. And a might bad PAYDAY player :P hahah great to have gotten to know you

Life -
    Jake boi, were a valuable admin a great personality and a good friend

Toppy -
    well a great friend, personality and have a great aura wherever you go. Don't let that sly burlesque go, or i'll have to take her :P Haha gratz you two .

Vladamir -
    Comrade , you have been a trustworthy person and a close mate of mine. Hpoe things never change good luck with HSC

Angro -
    My penguin / blocked nosed friend. Had funny times on JB and ill smash your face if you fail to aim in pug again :P

Foxxay -
    You have horrid aim , and horrid player :P Jks, had great times on CSS,GO, TF2 ^_^ Created some sweet frags and your a funny personality, don;t change and hope we can still play together

Burlesque -
    Same as Topcats - change the words around . And i do not want topcat :P

Gyarados -
    Thanks for the games and stuff, your a good kid on MG and we have had great fun!

CodY-
    Your a mighty preb and a mighty good friend. hAd some fun times and hopefully you move up in the community

Del -
    Team Bewbs

Tomi-
    JA!

Other shoootoooootssss--

Dean, Elite , Recoil , g6 , poooonage , chase , danieel , jasper , Nos , Blue , Astro , ALpha , Darkness , Darkstarr , onigirl , devilicious , fillet o fish , EOFF , Rooster, scourge , sonix , becca, fisshy , everyone else

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Kstaar -

Well as you know kstaar got banned but he just wanted to thank everyone who stuck up for him, and all the JB rands

From kstaar -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ntKgLxgY9s

Well finally thank you everyone ,
    and hope dtk changes for the better and not the worse
    i feel i have outstayed my welcome and it was time

Thanks to everyone, sorry if i missed out anyone

Reb. xoxo ^_^
    Best player in AUS and ill never leave you knitting D
    Last edited by Rebellium; 06-02-13 at 06:19 PM.
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    Sad to see you go I loved you with all my soul

I'll play with you in-game some time <3

Love you,

EDIT; FIRST

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TomiHU101 For This Useful Post:

Trusted Russian Spy
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 413

Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Vladimir     $ 115.00
    'ppreciate the shout out. I hope all goes well for you with what ever you have planned and that we still remain in contact!

Love,

Vlad
    Last edited by Vladimir; 05-02-13 at 10:20 PM.
    Join the DtK Russians now!*

*49 20 61 6d 20 65 78 2d 4b 47 42 2e ... What the Hex?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vladimir For This Useful Post:

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    good. bye.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Catchya ♥♥♥♥!
    Last edited by Arkwark; 05-02-13 at 10:40 PM.

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    Seeya mate, hope you have fun where life takes you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nechayyy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 288
    fancyspaceoctopus is just really nice fancyspaceoctopus is just really nice fancyspaceoctopus is just really nice fancyspaceoctopus is just really nice fancyspaceoctopus is just really nice fancyspaceoctopus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] fancyspaceoctopus     $ 0.00
    sad to see you go man also why arent i up there xD im joking
    Best of luck in life man

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fancyspaceoctopus For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Bye Bye

Isnt what i was looking for, as i said, it was a PERSONAL thing, not dtk

Have fun playing GO with kstaar

p.s. dont get all butt hurt because

A) you lost admin, this was your fault
    B) kstaar is banned, hes permd for a reason

And you sound exactly like when fishy and that left, you have a run in with a couple of admins then go full sook mode.

anyways ive said enough BOL
    Last edited by Frendy; 05-02-13 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Final goodbyes :)

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    I'm sorry but I can't read that bs and not say anything

It's ponies like you littering the forums with utter trash that create the problems around here, before putting the blame out on others, you should really take a damn hard look at yourself

Sorry to start shit but it has to be said

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

Banned
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 149
    SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS's Avatar
    Total Donations For

SrryCAPS     $ 0.00
    cya moite

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    You guys go straight to the point, removed my tags in 2 minutes. GG !
    And icy, its your opinions and i respect it

Strategic Nuclear Moose
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 201
    TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TeeJayy     $ 0.00
    I think you are forgetting.
    Counter strike is a game.
    Dying to Kill helps you play this game by hosting servers and making some buddies.
    This is all way too dramatic and I think some people need to realise that sometimes if things don't go their own way they need to take a step back and look at this big picture.
    bye bye

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph     $ 0.00

Get your act together son. I'm sick of your shiz. Good luck with stuff but i still despise you for what you have done. Had some good GO seshs, get good.
    sorry but i laughed at that, im not sure if it had humourous intentions but it sure as hell cracked me up
    Last edited by Morph; 05-02-13 at 10:39 PM.
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: not only we have to put up with shitters
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: we have to do chors

11:08 PM - hawk (2): lol
    11:08 PM - hawk (2): stfu

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph View Post
    i concur ^^^^^

21. The Following User Says Thank You to xtra. For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 180

Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Jaayy     $ 10.00
    Cya man ! gl in future !

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 296

Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch has a reputation beyond repute Mitch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mitch     $ 10.00
    Of course we are still mates. Still the same nub I added ages ago and have some fun times with

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    Rebelliums real reason for leaving is to learn the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. Caps is his official teacher. He'll be back when he's taught.

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Icehau5 View Post
    It's ponies like you
    how can 1 single line make me so mad.

cya reb had some fun times for suree ya scrub
    From the green spot.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:

Crusty Old Mofo
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Esperance     $ 0.00
    DtK full of insensitive deadshits.

The kid has an opinion and he's allowed to express it last time I checked and without you ♥♥♥♥s going all alpha nerd on him. While a lot of what he is saying is over exaggerated and is probably emotionally fuelled in response to some events involving him and the controversy around him losing his admin role, that doesn't mean you should all go out and abuse him for it.

This is a goodbye thread, he's not happy with DtK and he wants to leave, end of story.

EDIT: Forgot to say goodbye.
    I feel like my words have only given way to brief intentions
    but no intent for action I've waited, I've asked, I've hoped,
    for you to show me I've thought wrong.

My Showcase Thread

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 525
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    Bye Bye

Isnt what i was looking for, as i said, it was a PERSONAL thing, not dtk

Have fun playing GO with kstaar

p.s. dont get all butt hurt because

A) you lost admin, this was your fault
    B) kstaar is banned, hes permd for a reason

And you sound exactly like when fishy and that left, you have a run in with a couple of admins then go full sook mode.

anyways ive said enough BOL
    Some of us dont think he did hack Frond, our choice.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information