Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye My Lover.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Overall activity: 0%
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00

Unhappy Goodbye My Lover.

Hello.

Well as the title says , I'll be taking leave from this community I once enjoyed and felt welcomed in. It has been a roller coaster ride with basically my two years coming up this year. I was playing Dtk servers a lot longer before i joined if i recall beginning of 2010. I have seen many changes in Dtk and have watched it change for the better or worse only we can know and only we can decide. For many of you , this will be your first year and well to be honest i am glad you didn't have to see the whole change and i hope that you be the difference, in my eyes , who will put Dtk on the right path. I felt this community has slowly descended and really there was a point in my stay that i thought it actually started going up again but i was wrong. I've have been baffled at what has happened in the recent months and well this has been a long time problem which many are blinded by and just hiding from the plain truth which I feel that sugar coating a problem won't fix it in the future nor benefit it. I have felt that opinions are a major issue in Dtk and it really has almost become a prison where one cannot voice their own thoughts without some sort of fight or sugar coating to force the issue to die and never be brought up. Rather than solving it head on it is pushed aside I have also seen some very very ...stupid... choices made in the community but that I will not go into further.

I will not continue with this and i will move on.. I have made many many friends in Dtk, a lot of whom have moved on and left and many of which still have stuck around and some of which have left me. There are way too many people for me to shout out but I will try my best to remember to the best of my abilities! So here I go

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umesh-
    Umesh, you have been a great person and a great spirit to the servers. We have had many great times on GG10 and I have smashed you! Too many times to count :P

Frendy-
    I wouldn't classify this as a shoutout but .... hope you got what you were looking for.

Rowdy -
    I'll smash you in Nilla anyday bud!

S15 -
    I remember when you were Staff before i Joined you have been a long standing member along with Umesh and a great spirit to the servers. Good fun as well Not a strict staff but a really laid back!

Sly Fox -
    We have raped each other to many times to count on PUG and MG and it was hilarious! You are a true master mind of strats and boy will you go far in competitive field. You have taken MG far and i hope whoever fills your shoes eventually will do as good of a job!

Morph -
    Get your act together son. I'm sick of your shiz. Good luck with stuff but i still despise you for what you have done. Had some good GO seshs, get good.

Purple -
    GOML fgt , and make me a better cake than the one in social.

Alexis -
    I remember when you first joined, you and me had a close friendship. Looked out for each other and it was great to see you become an admin! Congratz on the relationship wtih Pimp, that gook is a good kid and you guys suit each other ^_^

Android -
    What can i say, a long standing GG10 Admin my fellow friend and still a great player. You have done so much for the server and i applaud you for your dedication, good luck with your future efforts and hope you are rewarded for your efforts.

Assassin -
    Horrible JB player, ill smash you any day in LoL! :P Had fun times on TS and that'll neever end bbz ! Good luck with admin

Blink -
    Don't know if you like me don't know if I like you. But i cannot forget the fun times on Skype and hope you do well with zombies

JetPackin -
    Well there are so many things i could say, but i guess it worked out and i am happy that you are still a JB admin. Don;t let me down.

Kuzz -
    Sick surf p1g and close mate. Had some great times, but ill smash you any day :P

Luke -
    Scrub PUG player, but had some great times but i'll always smash you with my 1b's

Mitch -
    I don't know if we are still mates, but we have had a good time in css together and have shared laughs. ^_^ Don't stahp

PimpacT-
    Worst awper in AUS , and worst player in AUS. Good luck with lexi, and don' lose her ever! Invite me to your wedding

Seany -
    Grandson, congratz on your new jb title an you have done a great job, i have watched you grow up in dtk and you have been a close mate to me <3

Pl0x-
    You scrub , you mutt, you rat. My closest pal! Never change, always caring and a very valuable friendship we had and ill never lose

Shadow -
    Your a scrub :P Come play ZAMBIEs

Squat -
    Great gg10 player, should be considered for another admin position, always willing to populate!!!

Swper -
    New SA mutt , ♥♥♥♥ destroyer

Ipood -
    Kiddo, good luck with life. Great personality and a good spirit in dtk. Your a scrub ^_^

Finch -
    Well dont on brand new EM, you'll do great and we have had great times on TS and ingame ! Don't change

Ainslie -
    Great personality and a bad warden, i own you :P

Knitting -
    Test Account loves me and possibly you even love me. Don;t hide your feelings

Tonic -
    Great person, cute kiddie you got. And a might bad PAYDAY player :P hahah great to have gotten to know you

Life -
    Jake boi, were a valuable admin a great personality and a good friend

Toppy -
    well a great friend, personality and have a great aura wherever you go. Don't let that sly burlesque go, or i'll have to take her :P Haha gratz you two .

Vladamir -
    Comrade , you have been a trustworthy person and a close mate of mine. Hpoe things never change good luck with HSC

Angro -
    My penguin / blocked nosed friend. Had funny times on JB and ill smash your face if you fail to aim in pug again :P

Foxxay -
    You have horrid aim , and horrid player :P Jks, had great times on CSS,GO, TF2 ^_^ Created some sweet frags and your a funny personality, don;t change and hope we can still play together

Burlesque -
    Same as Topcats - change the words around . And i do not want topcat :P

Gyarados -
    Thanks for the games and stuff, your a good kid on MG and we have had great fun!

CodY-
    Your a mighty preb and a mighty good friend. hAd some fun times and hopefully you move up in the community

Del -
    Team Bewbs

Tomi-
    JA!

Other shoootoooootssss--

Dean, Elite , Recoil , g6 , poooonage , chase , danieel , jasper , Nos , Blue , Astro , ALpha , Darkness , Darkstarr , onigirl , devilicious , fillet o fish , EOFF , Rooster, scourge , sonix , becca, fisshy , everyone else

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Kstaar -

Well as you know kstaar got banned but he just wanted to thank everyone who stuck up for him, and all the JB rands

From kstaar -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ntKgLxgY9s

Well finally thank you everyone ,
    and hope dtk changes for the better and not the worse
    i feel i have outstayed my welcome and it was time

Thanks to everyone, sorry if i missed out anyone

Reb. xoxo ^_^
    Best player in AUS and ill never leave you knitting D
    Last edited by Rebellium; 06-02-13 at 06:19 PM.
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

Trusted Russian Spy
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 413

Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Vladimir     $ 115.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    Loving the logic here.
    Thank you Captain Obvious. I'm well aware of my own intentions, it's all done for a reason.

But you see, there's a slight dilemma here and an obvious difference:
    Icehau5's post was intentionally directed at a specific member,
    whereas my post was manifested around the catharsis of members
    whom are/were encouraging Icehau5's actions and words.

Your reputation and vanity will neither effect nor stop me from doing what's right, which is proving people wrong.

Though I do strongly apologise for saying, "morons" (not specifically to anyone).
    It was unintentional and came out of my keyboard with simple tactile frustration.
    Join the DtK Russians now!*

*49 20 61 6d 20 65 78 2d 4b 47 42 2e ... What the Hex?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vladimir For This Useful Post:

The Cycle Must Continue
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Synthetic     $ 35.00
    Quote Originally Posted by mrunknown View Post
    Will I ever be forgiven?
    Not until you give squall some kittens.

OT: Guys, what's done is done. Reb has chosen his path and he is currently following it. I don't like involving myself in these kind of arguments, due to the fact I like being neutral in disagreements but, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and TECHNICALLY opinion wise no-one is wrong nor is anyone right. I say, give your condolences and whatever else to Reb and leave the subject, that is causing the comotion, alone. It has been quite some time since this has originally happened and I myself are still seeing remnants of it to this very day, it disappoints me that people can still argue about this.
    Come Join us and play on the DtK Zombie Server! 45.121.211.55:27058

Thanks Stormy for the amazing sig <3

♥♥♥ da haters
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] foxxayy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post

Thank you Captain Obvious. I'm well aware of my own intentions, it's all done for a reason.

But you see, there's a slight dilemma here and an obvious difference:
    Icehau5's post was intentionally directed at a specific member,
    whereas my post was manifested around the catharsis of members
    whom are/were encouraging Icehau5's actions and words.

Your reputation and vanity will neither effect nor stop me from doing what's right, which is proving people wrong.

Though I do strongly apologise for saying, "morons" (not specifically to anyone).
    It was unintentional and came out of my keyboard with simple tactile frustration.
    As I read this aloud in my sexy bassy voice I just jayzed which is the pre-tense for jizz.
    I don't like saying "jizzed" so maybe this will catch on

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Hey just a thought...
    When someone quits work you don't trash the guy for all the crap that did not work out.
    No you put stuff aside have a laugh maybe even get a beer.
    Why because its over and there is nothing to gain from it.. The only thing you are wasting is your own time.
    REB did some good things thank him for that. Have some grace listen to him and move on.
    The petty things just make us look like wankers.
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 169

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Knitting View Post
    Hey just a thought...
    When someone quits work you don't trash the guy for all the crap that did not work out.
    No you put stuff aside have a laugh maybe even get a beer.
    Why because its over and there is nothing to gain from it.. The only thing you are wasting is your own time.
    REB did some good things thank him for that. Have some grace listen to him and move on.
    The petty things just make us look like wankers.
    i agree like 110%... but the bitching is people taking a gaming community too serious. everyone needs to calm down and take a chill pill

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    but once they lose it they turn into the most bitchy judgemental person ive seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffeh View Post
    I second this. On multiple occasions.
    It doesnt apply to everyone...

Anyway...

First of all: Cya later Reb. Thanks for my shout out and I will miss you around here. Im glad you were able to stick up for what you were passionate about, despite it not have done you any favours around here. Carry on and best of luck.

Second: I dont think Kstaar hacked, however I dont think I should be continuously forcing that opinion in everyones face, despite those stupid name and shame threads that still get posted...

Third: !GrowUp @ all. Just take someones opinion and cop it. If you dont like it, then thats a you problem.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    Third: !GrowUp @ all. Just take someones opinion and cop it. If you dont like it, then thats a you problem.

You do not have access to that command.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nechayyy For This Useful Post:

The Cycle Must Continue
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Synthetic     $ 35.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Nechayyy View Post
    You do not have access to that command.
    I'm sorry but I lol'd haha. I do agree with TC, we need to stop this and grow up. If not, at least debate it like men without the insults...

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Purplicious View Post
    Just for your information, Squall doesn't own DtK. Stig does.
    The DtK servers are in Peters name, but that doesnt mean Squall isnt contributing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    It doesnt apply to everyone...

The quote of mine you've got, isn't in reply to the quote you've got of Frendys' in your same post.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Is this real life?
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Everyone's chucking their 2 cents in and is in the loop.

How come I never know the reason why anyone leaves DtK? :'(

Lol jks, idc.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kingEOFFF For This Useful Post:

Force Master
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean has a reputation beyond repute Dean's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Dean     $ 0.00
    Cya mate have fun
    Requirements for Joining DTK [HERE]

DTK Application Form [HERE]

Nominate somone for Promotion [HERE]

Find all current DTK servers [HERE]

DONATE TO DTK [HERE]

JOIN ALL THE STEAM GROUPS!! [HERE]

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Dean For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 169

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    Everyone's chucking their 2 cents in and is in the loop.

How come I never know the reason why anyone leaves DtK? :'(

Lol jks, idc.
    shit he's catching on... quick everyone hide

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

GG Has been
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 6

Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud has a reputation beyond repute Drunk Gamer Dud's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Drunk Gamer Dud     $ 10.00
    Take care buddy - one of these days i will get back to GG10. Hope to still see you around on it occasionally.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Drunk Gamer Dud For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 525
    Overall activity: 73.0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    Bye reb, ill miss you, all the times on PUG that i ♥♥♥♥ed up and had ya raging at me.

I appreciate the Shoutout and i shall see you later on.

Ciao rebby pwebby

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    Haha thanks guys. I have has a great laugh over this thread it reminded me of the massive shtfest that happened when I got admin , that day made my day it made me feel special because so many people stopped and peed their pants and. I loved the fights that were had. This thread made me smile thank you to everyone. I know this is a gaming community by no means is it taken over my life and for those who ASSUME my actions were from losing admin well all I can say is..............

And I might pop in to see how things have changed who will be the new admins, will prebs rule dtk, will squall finally confess his love to Karl , will frendy ever stop making 50 a paragraphs with 10 words in each? Find out on the next episode of dragon ball z

hahah regs best post loved this hope ya dun mind
    Last edited by Rebellium; 06-02-13 at 07:26 AM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebellium For This Useful Post:

asuh dude

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 304

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, but I'm disgusted at the fact that who ever liked this post,
    suggests and encourages Icehau5 to scold Rebellium.
    If you're not familiar with the rules, then ever so kindly, take the time to read them)

What he did or didn't do, doesn't give you the permission to insult a member like that.
    We're a tight-knit community and every individual deserves to be treated fairly.

If there is something you would like to lift off of your chest, take it elsewhere and next time, endeavour not to publicly scrutinise another member (if you decide to).

We want new-comers to feel a vibrant welcome to this community, and yet you affront a well-known and to some (with heart), a well-respected player.

As for who ever liked Icehau5's post, is a complete moron and your intentions are pathetic.
    J

Maybe I crossed the line, I'll take that, but then you go straight ahead and insult the people who thanked my post, I really hate hypocrisy
    Last edited by IcePowered; 06-02-13 at 08:20 AM.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 188
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr. is a splendid one to behold Rawr.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Rawr.     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Icehau5 View Post
    It's ponies like you littering the forums with utter trash
    ponies like you littering the forums with utter trash
    forums with utter trash
    ponies
    No, Just no.
    I honestly think you try to troll sometimes.

Banned
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 477
    shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12's Avatar
    Total Donations For

shadowsl4yer12     $ 0.00
    Cya rebellium keep up with the taylor swift

Closed Thread

Thread Information