Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye My Lover.

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Overall activity: 0%
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00

Unhappy Goodbye My Lover.

Hello.

Well as the title says , I'll be taking leave from this community I once enjoyed and felt welcomed in. It has been a roller coaster ride with basically my two years coming up this year. I was playing Dtk servers a lot longer before i joined if i recall beginning of 2010. I have seen many changes in Dtk and have watched it change for the better or worse only we can know and only we can decide. For many of you , this will be your first year and well to be honest i am glad you didn't have to see the whole change and i hope that you be the difference, in my eyes , who will put Dtk on the right path. I felt this community has slowly descended and really there was a point in my stay that i thought it actually started going up again but i was wrong. I've have been baffled at what has happened in the recent months and well this has been a long time problem which many are blinded by and just hiding from the plain truth which I feel that sugar coating a problem won't fix it in the future nor benefit it. I have felt that opinions are a major issue in Dtk and it really has almost become a prison where one cannot voice their own thoughts without some sort of fight or sugar coating to force the issue to die and never be brought up. Rather than solving it head on it is pushed aside I have also seen some very very ...stupid... choices made in the community but that I will not go into further.

I will not continue with this and i will move on.. I have made many many friends in Dtk, a lot of whom have moved on and left and many of which still have stuck around and some of which have left me. There are way too many people for me to shout out but I will try my best to remember to the best of my abilities! So here I go

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umesh-
    Umesh, you have been a great person and a great spirit to the servers. We have had many great times on GG10 and I have smashed you! Too many times to count :P

Frendy-
    I wouldn't classify this as a shoutout but .... hope you got what you were looking for.

Rowdy -
    I'll smash you in Nilla anyday bud!

S15 -
    I remember when you were Staff before i Joined you have been a long standing member along with Umesh and a great spirit to the servers. Good fun as well Not a strict staff but a really laid back!

Sly Fox -
    We have raped each other to many times to count on PUG and MG and it was hilarious! You are a true master mind of strats and boy will you go far in competitive field. You have taken MG far and i hope whoever fills your shoes eventually will do as good of a job!

Morph -
    Get your act together son. I'm sick of your shiz. Good luck with stuff but i still despise you for what you have done. Had some good GO seshs, get good.

Purple -
    GOML fgt , and make me a better cake than the one in social.

Alexis -
    I remember when you first joined, you and me had a close friendship. Looked out for each other and it was great to see you become an admin! Congratz on the relationship wtih Pimp, that gook is a good kid and you guys suit each other ^_^

Android -
    What can i say, a long standing GG10 Admin my fellow friend and still a great player. You have done so much for the server and i applaud you for your dedication, good luck with your future efforts and hope you are rewarded for your efforts.

Assassin -
    Horrible JB player, ill smash you any day in LoL! :P Had fun times on TS and that'll neever end bbz ! Good luck with admin

Blink -
    Don't know if you like me don't know if I like you. But i cannot forget the fun times on Skype and hope you do well with zombies

JetPackin -
    Well there are so many things i could say, but i guess it worked out and i am happy that you are still a JB admin. Don;t let me down.

Kuzz -
    Sick surf p1g and close mate. Had some great times, but ill smash you any day :P

Luke -
    Scrub PUG player, but had some great times but i'll always smash you with my 1b's

Mitch -
    I don't know if we are still mates, but we have had a good time in css together and have shared laughs. ^_^ Don't stahp

PimpacT-
    Worst awper in AUS , and worst player in AUS. Good luck with lexi, and don' lose her ever! Invite me to your wedding

Seany -
    Grandson, congratz on your new jb title an you have done a great job, i have watched you grow up in dtk and you have been a close mate to me <3

Pl0x-
    You scrub , you mutt, you rat. My closest pal! Never change, always caring and a very valuable friendship we had and ill never lose

Shadow -
    Your a scrub :P Come play ZAMBIEs

Squat -
    Great gg10 player, should be considered for another admin position, always willing to populate!!!

Swper -
    New SA mutt , ♥♥♥♥ destroyer

Ipood -
    Kiddo, good luck with life. Great personality and a good spirit in dtk. Your a scrub ^_^

Finch -
    Well dont on brand new EM, you'll do great and we have had great times on TS and ingame ! Don't change

Ainslie -
    Great personality and a bad warden, i own you :P

Knitting -
    Test Account loves me and possibly you even love me. Don;t hide your feelings

Tonic -
    Great person, cute kiddie you got. And a might bad PAYDAY player :P hahah great to have gotten to know you

Life -
    Jake boi, were a valuable admin a great personality and a good friend

Toppy -
    well a great friend, personality and have a great aura wherever you go. Don't let that sly burlesque go, or i'll have to take her :P Haha gratz you two .

Vladamir -
    Comrade , you have been a trustworthy person and a close mate of mine. Hpoe things never change good luck with HSC

Angro -
    My penguin / blocked nosed friend. Had funny times on JB and ill smash your face if you fail to aim in pug again :P

Foxxay -
    You have horrid aim , and horrid player :P Jks, had great times on CSS,GO, TF2 ^_^ Created some sweet frags and your a funny personality, don;t change and hope we can still play together

Burlesque -
    Same as Topcats - change the words around . And i do not want topcat :P

Gyarados -
    Thanks for the games and stuff, your a good kid on MG and we have had great fun!

CodY-
    Your a mighty preb and a mighty good friend. hAd some fun times and hopefully you move up in the community

Del -
    Team Bewbs

Tomi-
    JA!

Other shoootoooootssss--

Dean, Elite , Recoil , g6 , poooonage , chase , danieel , jasper , Nos , Blue , Astro , ALpha , Darkness , Darkstarr , onigirl , devilicious , fillet o fish , EOFF , Rooster, scourge , sonix , becca, fisshy , everyone else

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Kstaar -

Well as you know kstaar got banned but he just wanted to thank everyone who stuck up for him, and all the JB rands

From kstaar -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ntKgLxgY9s

Well finally thank you everyone ,
    and hope dtk changes for the better and not the worse
    i feel i have outstayed my welcome and it was time

Thanks to everyone, sorry if i missed out anyone

Reb. xoxo ^_^
    Best player in AUS and ill never leave you knitting D
    Last edited by Rebellium; 06-02-13 at 06:19 PM.
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

Crusty Old Mofo
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Esperance     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by xtra. View Post
    is it just me or did other people see the contradiction here?
    It's the point that matters, stop nit-picking.
    I feel like my words have only given way to brief intentions
    but no intent for action I've waited, I've asked, I've hoped,
    for you to show me I've thought wrong.

My Showcase Thread

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Esperance For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Lol hope this doesn't end in another bandwagon...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BigDel For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 203

mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown's Avatar
    Total Donations For

mrunknown     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkwark View Post
    I completely disagree with you, firstly Squall thanked that post... That's rare, so Icehau5 is clearly right.

But in all seriously what Icehau5 said was completely correct, rebellium lost his admin, is now butthurt, and leaves... Come on want too sook more?

I can't even see one thing were Icehau5 abused him, it's simply the complete truth.
    Just because Squall thanked a post doesn't mean he's difference to the rest of us. Yes he may be the owner of DtK, but in an article like this the relavance is none. If what Icehau5 said was true, it was not needed of him to say. Rebellium formly wrote his own goodbye letter with shoutouts and voicing his own opinion. I still find it unessesary on what Icey said.

EDIT: I recently got an infraction worth 10 points (unexpirable) because I stated the truth to another member (APPARENTLY IT WAS AN INSULT, WHICH WAS NOT). So why isn't everyone else getting infracted?

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxayy View Post
    I am inserting myself into this argument (love arguing against Ark )

Mmmmk this logic is even more flawed then Vlad contradicting himself by insulting another member after he said not to
    Is every post Squall likes automatically right?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYv
    YOU WOULD NOT PUT IN THE NEXT LINE, I clearly stated "But in all seriousness" wow foxxayy, making me look like the bad guy. Clearly I was JOOOKKKKINNNNNGGGG! ♥♥♥♥.

Wow no one understands "But in all seriousness" these days...

♥♥♥ da haters
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 331
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy has a reputation beyond repute foxxayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] foxxayy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by arkwark View Post
    you would not put in the next line, i clearly stated "but in all seriousness" wow foxxayy, making me look like the bad guy. Clearly i was joookkkkinnnnngggg! ♥♥♥♥.

Wow no one understands "but in all seriousness" these days...
    hahahahahahahahhaha
    sucked in cu'nt
    next time watch how i can use your words against you

btw you didnt quote my entire post the mkayyy goes for longer

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Esperance View Post
    He's a nub...I tend to ignore him

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BigDel For This Useful Post:

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    bye bye rebby i know our friendship was kind of short lived, but in the time we had together, was some of the best ive had here thanks for the good times and good luck in future endevours <3
    Jetpackin': wtf weirdo
    Illumifarti: thats wot the doctor said wen u were born
    Illumifarti: OOO
    Jetpackin': hahahaha
    Jetpackin': the doctor put u on the registered pedophiles list as soon as he saw ur face

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jetpackin For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDel View Post
    it's not like a person/staff who you had a disagreement will get demoted or sacked even if your on the right side.
    Why would they get sacked.

i personally went and told the dude and had a 20 minute conversation about his behaviour and how he was acting recently, i looked out for him.

he never had the best of starts everyone strongly disagreed with the admin choice at the time, but you know what we did as admins? we stood up for him, we helped him, we supported him.

whats he done for me?, little, he served as a GG10 JA for a period in dtk.

whats he done for dtk?, again he served as a GG10 admin and made some beneficial changes that helped the GG10 community out.

what have i done for him?, abit more than hes done for me, he once had issues with other admins and the current structure in the server admins, i sat down with him and another couple of admins, helped him through it and came to resolution with the other admins

you can say im stooping to his level all you like, hes just like some ive noticed go through dtk admin spots, all high and mighty when they have it, but once they lose it they turn into the most bitchy judgemental person ive seen.

you can comment on my above paragraphs and say that now im being the immature one?, but then say others are entitled to their opinion, and i dont disagree with others forming an opinion but this is mine

he was admin, i helped him out, supported him, not much else to really say after that......

me and him had fun in dtk no doubt but its his OWN recent actions that have me thinking the way i do about him.

best of luck to him, i hope whatever he does in life is beneficial to him but it doesnt change my opinions

Quote Originally Posted by mrunknown View Post
    EDIT: I recently got an infraction worth 10 points (unexpirable) because I stated the truth to another member (APPARENTLY IT WAS AN INSULT, WHICH WAS NOT). So why isn't everyone else getting infracted?

If you find what i said insulting to him and others ill infract myself (if i can find a way around it) it is as you say, im no different to any others, but this is MY opinion, i didnt give you the infraction so i suggest you take it up with the admin that did.
    Last edited by Frendy; 05-02-13 at 11:46 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDel View Post
    He's a nub...I tend to ignore him
    BigDel for SA i reckon?

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    Why would they get sacked.

i personally went and told the dude and had a 20 minute conversation about his behaviour and how he was acting recently, i looked out for him.

he never had the best of starts everyone strongly disagreed with the admin choice at the time, but you know what we did as admins? we stood up for him, we helped him, we supported him.

whats he done for me?, little, he served as a GG10 JA for a period in dtk.

what have i done for him?, abit more than hes done for me, he once had issues with other admins and the current structure in the server admins, i sat down with him and another couple of admins, helped him through it and came to resolution with the other admins

you can say im stooping to his level all you like, hes just like some ive noticed go through dtk admin spots, all high and mighty when they have it, but once they lose it they turn into the most bitchy judgemental person ive seen.

you can comment on my above paragraphs and say that now im being the immature one?, but then say others are entitled to their opinion, and i dont disagree with others forming an opinion but this is mine

he was admin, i helped him out, supported him, not much else to really say after that......

me and him had fun in dtk no doubt but its his OWN recent actions that have me thinking the way i do about him.

best of luck to him, i hope whatever he does in life is beneficial to him but it doesnt change my opinions
    I wasn't having a go at you my comment was in general out there.....lol I'm guessing something happened between the both of you hence your comment...

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00

I second this. On multiple occasions.

but once they lose it they turn into the most bitchy judgemental person ive seen.
    This is also true.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 547
    Overall activity: 40.0%

Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy has a reputation beyond repute Northy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Northy     $ 10.00
    So many ♥♥♥♥s arguing, ♥♥♥♥ing say goobye and ♥♥♥♥ off the thread

bye

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by mrunknown View Post
    Just because Squall thanked a post doesn't mean he's difference to the rest of us. Yes he may be the owner of DtK, but in an article like this the relavance is none. If what Icehau5 said was true, it was not needed of him to say. Rebellium formly wrote his own goodbye letter with shoutouts and voicing his own opinion. I still find it unessesary on what Icey said.

Just for your information, Squall doesn't own DtK. Stig does.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Purplicious For This Useful Post:

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 169

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    see ya reb, sorry to see you leave like this... biggest scrub

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Esperance View Post
    i dont disagree with the comment, del is just too silly to see that.

the fact of the matter is, this is a gaming community. people take this way too serious for what it is.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to xtra. For This Useful Post:

DTK Meth Lab Owner
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 658

Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin has a reputation beyond repute Jetpackin's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jetpackin     $ 51.38
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Purplicious View Post
    FYI, i actually own DTeaK (DemosaTeaKorporation) thnx

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jetpackin For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 203

mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown's Avatar
    Total Donations For

mrunknown     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Purplicious View Post
    Will I ever be forgiven?

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebellium View Post
    I have felt that opinions are a major issue in Dtk and it really has almost become a prison where one cannot voice their own thoughts without some sort of fight or sugar coating to force the issue to die and never be brought up.
    >Reads this, a bit skeptical about it, but has own opinion.
    >Reads rest of thread.

In all seriousness, you guys are only making it clear to Rebellium for the reason he left.

Even though we weren't the best of mates, and often our opinions differed. Mostly due to grammar. You were still a good bloke. Hopefully you'll come back one day
    Last edited by regs123; 06-02-13 at 12:08 AM.

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to regs123 For This Useful Post:

My coke is duh best
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428

SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SyKeD     $ 30.00
    cya man bol
    Click to Join Me On GunGame 10
    Also add me on League Of Legends ItzSyKeD and Battlelog

32. The Following User Says Thank You to SyKeD For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    Jesus REB I just welcomed you back and now your leaving...
    I am not serious very often but I have enjoyed your humour and will honestly miss you.
    So pop in to smdm and add me on steam.
    Of course test account is mine now and maybe have a man crush on you.
    Good luck and have fun.
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information