Post DtK News: New EM's, New Server, Old Servers, DtK War Division

DtK News: New EM's, New Server, Old Servers, DtK War Division

Dear DtK Community,

I have a few announcements for you on this cloudy Sunday;

New EM's Appointed:

Please welcome the newest additions to DtK's Event Committee;

[EM] Finch
    [EM] DaChampzLegend

Additionally a few trial EM's will also be appointed. The 2 that have already been selected are former EM's and they will be assisting the newer EM's - Elite & Krezand.

The appointment of the new EM's were pushed back because of '3' reasons as below. This allows the new EM's to show off their qualities for which they were selected.

DtK Rotation Server is now ONLINE:

DtK Rotation Server Featuring Marines Vs Predator 119.252.190.39:27085

As per the annoucement last year: http://www.dying2kill.com.au/threads...er-Nominations

The DtK Rotation Server is now online. There has been a lot of support and interest shown for a Marines Vs Predator mod and as such the first mod to go on the Rotation Server is MVP.

More information on what MVP is will be provided in the Rotation Server Forums.

As mentioned in the announcement last year, this server will be used to test/trial mods based on interest shown by our members. If there is good feedback for the mod on the Rotation Server, the mod will eventually get it's own server.

The intervals at which new mods are added to the server is not fixed. Mods can be added/removed at any time. Multiple mods can also be running on the server at the same time.

If you would like to see your favorite mod on the this server, please vote for it in the thread linked above.

Conquest Server & Hide N Seek Server back ONLINE:
    Due to issues with our previous network host last year, we lost backups for both HnS and CQ with the data corruption. As the other servers were a priority at the given time and the lack of player base , these servers were not brought back online at that time.

Those of you who have been asking for the servers to be brought back, if I don't see you playing regularly on these servers, it will be brought down.

DtK Conquest 119.252.190.39:27065
    DtK Hide N Seek 119.252.190.39:27075

DtK War Division:

The DtK War Division will be making a comeback. Expressions of Interest for someone to manage/coach DtK War teams will be put up soon as well as sign ups for those members interested in representing DtK on onlines leagues such as CGO, CEVO etc

Cheers

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Overall activity: 0%

Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Nexoit     $ 10.00
    Congrats to the new Ems and hopefully the servers work out! But honestly... If HnS and Conquest die again. All i seriously hear is "Oh Conquest is SOOO GOOD!" Then ♥♥♥♥ing play it and don't let it die...

DTK War Division... I would be interested entering as a player if it is Css.

[DtK] [JA] Untouchable Nexoit is my best friend so..... but I still give him shit.

[DtK] [V] PiMpAct quick lets grab eachothers diks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexoit For This Useful Post:

Flying Chicken
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 43

Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy has much to be proud of Davey_Boy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Davey_Boy     $ 5.00
    Congrats to the new EMs!

And looking forward to trying out MVP!
    JOIN GG13 - CS:GO GunGame DM at: 119.252.190.39:27037

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Davey_Boy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915 has much to be proud of SniperHero915's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] SniperHero915     $ 0.00
    Wow I'm the only one on conquest. :/

Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Im on conquest now. Jump on guys.

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Dyl Star View Post
    DTK War Division... I would be interested entering as a player if it is Css.
    yeeeeee good luck buddy......

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 306

Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Finch     $ 15.00
    Had a nap, nek minnit EM, cheers guys, thanks squall and everyone for the opportunity, hope i do good

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finch For This Useful Post:

TC's gf
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque has a reputation beyond repute Burlesque's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Burlesque     $ 0.00
    Congratulations to the new ems!!!

So much new stuff to check out. Feel like a kid in a candy shop!
    What ruffles your jimmys???

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Burlesque For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    yeeeeee good luck buddy......
    Like you would get on haha!

Banned
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 477
    shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12 has a reputation beyond repute shadowsl4yer12's Avatar
    Total Donations For

shadowsl4yer12     $ 0.00
    Congratz guys and yay HNS

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Bento wouldnt even think of going to the trials, hoping to get in a team.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

don't have the time and effort to even want to think about. Sorrrrryyyy

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 228
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    I would trial for the DtK War division but i want to give others a chance.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    you're such a qtpi

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    Yeah, same.

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to regs123 For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

So? I like to play Pug and i like Social comp as well as when i used to be in an actual team. I like that sort of play style so why not tryout for the team? I don't see the problem with me trying to join something that i obviously enjoy? Selfish.

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    So? I like to play Pug and i like Social comp as well as when i used to be in an actual team. I like that sort of play style so why not tryout for the team? I don't see the problem with me trying to join something that i obviously enjoy? Selfish.
    Dont worry man, no one is stopping you from trying out.
    Have fun and go for it.

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Congrats to the new EMs

Congrats for the revival of some sweeeeeet servers

Congrats on bringing back our WAR scene. Im wondering if i should express interest, even though im not that great.
    Also to encourage WAR teams, would they be able to have their own private sections on the forum? Then they can discuss plays and things. Should be good .
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

i just said good luck? what is wrong with someone giving some support?

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    congrats new EMs!

DtK war division. goml

31. The Following User Says Thank You to xtra. For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    kstaar is defs trying out for war divison
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information