+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Goodbye

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Overall activity: 0%
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00

Exclamation Goodbye

I've been thinking about this for a long time, ever since i started DtK. It's been 1 fun ride and i think its time

To say goodbye to last year and hello to this year.

A while ago marked my 1 year with DtK, I've met some pretty great people who I'll never forget and some who are complete rands, like regs, (like what he has 2k posts and i only have 500 and he's [N]).
    DtK is the best community i have ever seen in my life and i hope it will stay for years to come, too bad I havn't been on zombies in a while because I dont know any of the people who play it anymore.

I love majority of people in all of DtK and I hope everyone will stay otherwise I'll be forever alone.

Shoutouts:

Makeyoubleed: 1 and only pro person, one of the best people I know in DtK, we've been in zombies since along time and so many good times we've had.

Jaydn: what a nice person you are, you even got admin purely on your playtime, I'll never forgot you, so many good memories and laughs we've had

S.S.link: Original zombie player me you makeyoubleed and jaydn, best player in LoL and we've known eachother for over a year now.

Happy lemon: I've known you since before you even got admin and we'd always work together to get the secrets and win the games.

Last but certainly least, complexity: biggest zombie rand, me you and bauxe would own all the noobs.

Please note these are only my true friends who i've known since the beginning and ily bebz.

ya round 2 year here i come

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 180

Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Jaayy     $ 10.00
    gratz on 1 year mate

Banned
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 366

vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    Sorry I actually thought he had been here longer but I have seen him playing on minigames and JB.

Also you leaving doesn't have anything to do with your VAC ban does it?
    I don't know if I missed some thread where he explained why or I just noticed this.

Banned
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 198

Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk has a reputation beyond repute Blonk's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Blonk     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by vartain View Post
    Sorry I actually thought he had been here longer but I have seen him playing on minigames and JB.

I don't know if I missed some thread where he explained why or I just noticed this.

I think you missed the part where he's not leaving xD
    Also that's a MW2 ban.

Zombie Guru
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

That was when i was 9? in Mw2. Im sure you can understand
    PS: it was only a ban from Mw2
    PSS: why does a vac ban matter? im sure most people know me well enough i dont hack, even if i did i still get on bottom of the scoreboard in most games

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    A lot of people have bans, there are no problems with them.
    My current Steam account is my second account, my first one that I created in 2006 got banned because I used bunny hop scripts :l

Banned

vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain has a reputation beyond repute vartain's Avatar
    Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkk View Post
    I think you missed the part where he's not leaving xD
    Also that's a MW2 ban.
    Ahk guys I understand now all G. I only read goodbye as title and seen shoutouts. Cheers guys no more need to comment on my silly post. As I said I am sure there was a thread about it that I missed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to vartain For This Useful Post:

Zombie Guru
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Ahk guys I understand now all G. I only read goodbye as title and seen shoutouts. Cheers guys no more need to comment on my silly post. As I said I am sure there was a thread about it that I missed.
    You could try getting the full story before trying to call someone out infront of DtK

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Justyce333251 For This Useful Post:

Banned

Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyce333251 View Post
    You could try getting the full story before trying to call someone out infront of DtK
    Chill, next time don't make a thread titled goodbye with shoutouts in it :P

Zombie Guru
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Chill, next time don't make a thread titled goodbye with shoutouts in it :P
    "I've been thinking about this for a long time, ever since i started DtK. It's been 1 fun ride and i think its time

To say goodbye to last year and hello to this year."

I dont think i could have made it any clearer

Banned

Total Donations For

vartain     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyce333251 View Post
    "I've been thinking about this for a long time, ever since i started DtK. It's been 1 fun ride and i think its time

To say goodbye to last year and hello to this year."

I dont think i could have made it any clearer
    You didn't read what I said above lol. I said don't give it a title "goodbye" then put shoutouts. I didn;t even read your post the first time around because I seen the shoutouts and title. Anyway who cares now

14. The Following User Says Thank You to vartain For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    jaydn is just really nice jaydn is just really nice jaydn is just really nice jaydn is just really nice jaydn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] jaydn     $ 0.00
    Thanks Justyce bro i miss those good old days. Zombie 1 standing by!! xoxox
    SEE YA MATE ........... WOOP WOOP

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jaydn For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Well done buddy...hope you stick around for yrs to comr

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BigDel For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information