+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Application

Casual Member
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 86
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    theNomad will become famous soon enough theNomad will become famous soon enough theNomad's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] theNomad     $ 0.00

Thumbs up Application

Hey DTK,

I've been told to join DTK by quite a numerous amount of members over the past few days, despite being fairly new to the servers. The idea being to become an admin. I've said I wasn't going to join because I know the chance of becoming an admin with no history, is next to nil. But here I am :/ I'll let others be the judge of my character..

Cheers,
    theNomad.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theNomad For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    theNomad will become famous soon enough theNomad will become famous soon enough theNomad's Avatar
    Total Donations For

So it's been 21 days since I registered.. I think I have 13 useful forum posts? :/

And that I've hopefully grown a bit on those who originally weren't so fond...

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Overall activity: 0%
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by theNomad View Post
    So it's been 21 days since I registered.. I think I have 13 useful forum posts? :/

And that I've hopefully grown a bit on those who originally weren't so fond...
    Ah mate, you need 3 more posts. Just keep at it.

You'll be accepted in no time

Crusty Old Mofo
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 210
    Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance has a brilliant future Esperance's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Esperance     $ 0.00
    Interesting read this thread, people saying you are arrogant for having aspirations within DtK. He wants to become an admin and you are getting up him about it because he made his aspiration public?

You appear to me as someone with intellect and I like that. You've got my vote, I'm sure you will have no trouble joining anyway.
    Last edited by Esperance; 20-02-13 at 11:37 AM.
    I feel like my words have only given way to brief intentions
    but no intent for action I've waited, I've asked, I've hoped,
    for you to show me I've thought wrong.

My Showcase Thread

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esperance For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    I'll give you admin

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    I'm dudmin, the elite rank of admin son.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellow For This Useful Post:

The Cycle Must Continue
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 248
    Overall activity: 23.0%

Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic has a reputation beyond repute Synthetic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Synthetic     $ 35.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Esperance View Post
    Interesting read this thread, people saying you are arrogant for having aspirations within DtK. He wants to become an admin and you are getting up him about it because he made his aspiration public?

You appear to me as someone with intellect and I like that. You've got my vote, I'm sure you will have no trouble joining anyway.
    I cant be bothered to go back and read what was actually said, but I agree with this, if they have aspirations to become an admin within DtK no need to crush his "dreams". Having said that, it really depends what they said, if they say something like "I wish to become admin for Zombies one day, I have quite a lot of experience with XXXXXXX and XXXXX" then that is OK no harm done and it doesn't make you seem like a tool..
    Saying something like "I deserve admin because I want it and the current admins on server XXXXXXXX are duds kthnxbai." when you also don't even act they way you should for the current admin team to consider promoting you then there is an issue and you come off to seem like a tool..

As for "theNomad" applying, I don't see any reason why not? He doesn't seem to be a bad guy and pretty much everyone makes the Ranks of Neophyte anyway unless there are particular reasons like forgetting Steam ID, recent/major bans etc. You'll do fine man, only 3 more posts then you can apply
    Come Join us and play on the DtK Zombie Server! 45.121.211.55:27058

Thanks Stormy for the amazing sig <3

Casual Member
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Nechayyy View Post
    Ah mate, you need 3 more posts. Just keep at it.

You'll be accepted in no time
    Damn -.-

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    can people stop caring so much about someone mentioning their yearn for admin and just worry about thy self?

espe, refer to my sig. <3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information