+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Recruit: MDnK

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 37.0%

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00

Recruit: MDnK

Recruiting Form
    In-Game Name?
    MDnK
    How old are you?
    Location?
    Perth
    Which DtK Server(s) do you play?
    • Server #8 War/PUG Server
    How long have you been playing on our server(s)?
    Off and on again, Nilla server is my new home.
    Why do you want to join DtK (Dying to Kill)?
    Was in it before left for a few reasons and that my 2 favorite servers were removed, i would like to get back into community involvement above all else, and with the help of the new Nilla server i can eventually get more game time.
    Who (if anyone) refered you to apply?
    Dan the man with a plan
    Do you have a Microphone?
    Yes
    Any other information you want to include?
    It is quite obvious i can not survive without using the DTK forums, i may as well be a member again if i am going to continue posting here.

Also it says my community data is invalid, when it is the right steam number, or is that because i have it on private?
    Have you read and understood the requirements for joining DtK? [Click HERE to read requirements ]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK's Forum Rules? [Click HERE to read Forum Rules]
    Yes
    Have you read and agree to follow DtK Server Rules? [Click HERE to read DtK Server Rules]
    Yes

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MDnK For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDel View Post
    Lol Krez left didn't even rejoin and got Jedi and back into dtk in a day

You can question Squall about that. His move.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffeh View Post
    You can question Squall about that. His move.
    So much politics... There goes my hopes of SA

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BigDel For This Useful Post:

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    It's the same for everybody that's left and rejoined. You left 24/11/12, you haven't even been "gone" for 2 months.
    There have been people who left earlier than you that received the cool down.
    You're clearly still apart of the community...you logged on weekly and commented a bunch since you left even though you said
    "The other reason would be the lack of interesting topics and the increased amount of trolls."

Don't worry about it. It goes so fast you'll have tags before you know it.
    I just wasn't aware of this 1mo cooldown. (i dont really read other processing topics often) i just wanted some clarification, but if i was gone 2 months there means there is no 1mo cooldown? thats what it sounds like anyway, either or i can wait. just clarification is nice =)

Mother Figure of DtK.

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

So much politics... There goes my hopes of SA

I legit loled irl.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by MDnK View Post
    I just wasn't aware of this 1mo cooldown. (i dont really read other processing topics often) i just wanted some clarification, but if i was gone 2 months there means there is no 1mo cooldown? thats what it sounds like anyway, either or i can wait. just clarification is nice =)

I'll send you a message

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by MDnK View Post
    Just pm squall mate...and explain it hopefully if he's in a good mood ull be back overnight

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Overall activity: 0%
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    I legit loled irl.
    yuor a joke cuffeh/
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebellium For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebellium View Post
    yuor a joke cuffeh/
    Man she must hate my else by now I would have been SA...just by her drink rebs

Mother Figure of DtK.

Total Donations For

Just pm squall mate...and explain it hopefully if he's in a good mood ull be back overnight

I legit loled again.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    I legit loled again.
    i am getting really sick of your shit cuffeh, seriously stahp <4

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebellium For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Next demotion cuffeh from staff to neophyte then we'll see who is lolling like legitally

Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    Next demotion cuffeh from staff to neophyte then we'll see who is lolling like legitally
    I legit lol'ed irl.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebellium For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    There are no politics here? just a 1mo cooldown period that i see,

MDNK has accepted that fact and relises that he has to wait it out, dont really see why you need to keep going on about it del...............

the 1mo cooldown period will apply no matter who you are, UNLESS there are special circumstances in which you are retaken in straight away.

i do believe mdnk was one of the people that left with the whole "bandwagon" thing, thus he wont be accepted straight away. (<----- From memory)

anyways del, i think youve said enough, keep it on topic or bugger off simple.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.

Total Donations For

Lol. <4? I less than 4 you aswell.

l2sarcasm ^_^ I'll come knife you back on GG4. I will still be the one lolling.

I legit lol'ed irl.
    It's fun isn't it

Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    ngaww frendy just fun mate,

Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    There are no politics here? just a 1mo cooldown period that i see,

MDNK has accepted that fact and relises that he has to wait it out, dont really see why you need to keep going on about it del...............

the 1mo cooldown period will apply no matter who you are, UNLESS there are special circumstances in which you are retaken in straight away.

i do believe mdnk was one of the people that left with the whole "bandwagon" thing, thus he wont be accepted straight away. (<----- From memory)

anyways del, i think youve said enough, keep it on topic or bugger off simple.
    Chill the ♥♥♥♥ down...

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigDel For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 743

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Final [Processing]

Steam ID: Ok
    Forum Membership: Ok
    Forum Posts: Ok
    Playing time:Ok
    Forum Infractions: Ok
    Bans Listed: Ok
    Reapply Date: Ok

Congratulations and welcome officially to the DTK Neophyte ranks. Your details have been submitted to receive your in game tag. This can take up to 7 days. Just a reminder also to make sure you are familiar with (A) Our Forum Rules and (B) Our Server Rules.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 209
    Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy has a reputation beyond repute Nechayyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nechayyy     $ 0.00
    Great work buddy.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Nechayyy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 180

Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy has a brilliant future Jaayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Jaayy     $ 10.00
    Congratz mate !!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaayy For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    thankyou all =)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information